KT-34
grillcrew
- Joined
- Jul 27, 2024
- Posts
- 8,993
- Reputation
- 13,018
I kind of like it people have been asking me I got highlights
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Same lol and my hair color is so much lighter than it really is compared to if I was to cut it short
Same lol and my hair color is so much lighter than it really is compared to if I was to cut it short
How much lighter did you guys hair get? I feel like ir summer last a year I'd be blond at some pointsame my hair got bleached by the sun
My hair got much lighter, even dirty blonde at some parts, ill attach photos tomorrow haha remind me.How much lighter did you guys hair get? I feel like ir summer last a year I'd be blond at some point
i have naturally very dark hair but it turns brown or reddish when it’s exposed to a lot of sunlightHow much lighter did you guys hair get? I feel like ir summer last a year I'd be blond at some point