supergoat972
Luminary
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2025
- Posts
- 6,098
- Reputation
- 7,392
-Ph.d foid bought up her "boyfriend" around me (source)
-Roastie I wanted to be friends with rejected to even stay in touch and it nearly made me cry (source)
-College grad. foid who works at smoothie shop only talks when I talk to her
-I added a foid I knew in real life on Facebook. If she accepted, I would message her and ask her out for coffee. She declined my request.(Most recent rejection)
Its fucking pissing me off.I am MTN-HTN, 16.5% BF, degree in in finance/accounting , workout etc.Now I am getting down to 14% BF to become Chadlite, but even after that they will probably make some retarded excuse bec. they only want an 12% BF, 1 million+ stock portfolio, w/ a ph.d/JD or MD Chad. WHAT MORE DO THEY FUCKING WANT????????
-Roastie I wanted to be friends with rejected to even stay in touch and it nearly made me cry (source)
-College grad. foid who works at smoothie shop only talks when I talk to her
-I added a foid I knew in real life on Facebook. If she accepted, I would message her and ask her out for coffee. She declined my request.(Most recent rejection)
Its fucking pissing me off.I am MTN-HTN, 16.5% BF, degree in in finance/accounting , workout etc.Now I am getting down to 14% BF to become Chadlite, but even after that they will probably make some retarded excuse bec. they only want an 12% BF, 1 million+ stock portfolio, w/ a ph.d/JD or MD Chad. WHAT MORE DO THEY FUCKING WANT????????
Last edited:
