I got serious GYNO from fucking around with estrogen as a recreational drug

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
For the past several weeks, I’ve been occasionally taking estrogen as a recreational drug to have fun fucking around with my sexual orientation (and to NoFap).

Normally, I’m 90% attracted to women and 10% to men. Within half of an hour after taking a 1 mg estrogen pill, my sexual orientation transforms to 75% attracted to men and 25% to women, and I strongly desire a boyfriend. When the estrogen’ effects wear off, I return to my default mostly-heterosexual male mental state.

I use estrogen and a testosterone blocker to NoFap for brief spans of time too. I don’t take them over too prolonged periods because going too long with low T will perma-kill fertility.

I took E and T-blocker to mess with my sexuality and to do NoFap. What’re the cons? Using estrogen as a recreational drug resulted in real breast buds developing behind my nipples. GYNO. Fuck.

It’s over.

LESSON TO PSL AUTISTS : NEVER USE ESTROGEN AND T-BLOCKER TO GET THROUGH NO-NUT NOVEMBER!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 30234, bishōnenmaxxer and 41 others
Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gladiator, AlexanderTheGreat11, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Unlucky bozo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Danish_Retard, Constantin Denis and 2 others
Why do you want to change your sexual orientation faggot?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30234, bloomercel, ascension and 3 others
what did you expect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30234 and thecel
Why do you want to change your sexual orientation faggot?

I don’t want it to change permanently; it’s just fun to mess with it. It’s really cool actually. It’s like having a slider, that enables me to adjust a trait of my game character, in a video game settings menu. The fact that I can take a pill to change my sexual orientation at my own discretion, is so cool. I have the control!

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, mug, Deleted member 17429 and 4 others
Judt grow tits theory strikes again

• JFL
Reactions: alphamaxxxx and thecel
I don’t want it to change permanently; it’s just fun to mess with it. It’s really cool actually. It’s like having a slider, that enables me to adjust a trait of my game character, in a video game settings menu. It’s so cool that I can take a pill to change my sexual orientation at my own discretion. I have the control!
How to buy E without prescription tbh

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Fd bJVEWIAMW8yE

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, alphamaxxxx and thecel
No estrogen pill for your IPD

• +1
Within half of an hour after taking a 1 mg estrogen pill, my sexual orientation transforms to 75% attracted to men and 25% to women, and I strongly desire a boyfriend. When the estrogen’ effects wear off, I return to my default mostly-heterosexual male mental state.
Are you chad only or attracted to normies too?

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, mug, Hades and 14 others
I don’t want it to change permanently; it’s just fun to mess with it. It’s really cool actually. It’s like having a slider, that enables me to adjust a trait of my game character, in a video game settings menu. The fact that I can take a pill to change my sexual orientation at my own discretion, is so cool. I have the control!
Just browse LGBT reddit propaganda for a week that will turn you gay now you have man boobs you won't get that even from soyddit

• JFL
Reactions: Gladiator, thecel and Deleted member 14693
Blast 1g T and see what happens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and thecel

🤙🤙

• +1
Just browse LGBT reddit propaganda for a week that will turn you gay now you have man boobs you won't get that even from soyddit
You will get gayer through this supposedly "anti-LGBTQ" website then any "muhh lgbt propaganda reddit" ever

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Offensive Bias, thecel and 1 other person
imagination jerking off GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Htobrother, thecel and 1 other person
I don’t take them over too prolonged periods because going too long with low T will perma-kill fertility.
Do you want to transmit the burden of your genes to your offspring?

• +1
Just jump around like a foid and make them titties bounce. Have fun

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Gladiator and Deleted member 19036
You Thecel have you done anything with the beat I sent you

• +1
You Thecel have you done anything with the beat I sent you

Not yet. I’m in a high-stakes, high-priority situation now. My crush said I’m so weird. I’m devastated. Time to NTmax. The game I run in the coming few hours will determine whether I ascend.

• Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Danish_Retard
there are drugs for gyno

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and thecel
This forum = Gay white aspies wondering why they are losers in life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 19036 and thecel
why are people here so WEIRRRRD

this is not normal why tf u doing this arent u like 14

• Hmm...
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and thecel
@8PSLcel

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 17791
doing drugs is high T

• JFL
Reactions: Gladiator, thecel and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nandor, thecel and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
you should turn gay, because you will slay easier

• Ugh..
Reactions: thecel and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
nigga playing elder scroll in real life

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, HerpDerpson, thecel and 1 other person
You're not going to experience anything after an hour of taking estrogen. It's just a placebo.

SpiggaCope. I take E sublingually. E level peaks shortly after absorption.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Alt Number 3
SpiggaCope. I take E sublingually. E level peaks shortly after absorption.
It's effects are only long term.

Also why are you taking it randomly? I thought you wanted all the changes from estrogen?

• +1
Also why are you taking it randomly? I thought you wanted all the changes from estrogen?

I want to lose my virginity to a girl, and I need to be able to get it up.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
For the past several weeks, I’ve been occasionally taking estrogen as a recreational drug to have fun fucking around with my sexual orientation (and to NoFap).

Normally, I’m 90% attracted to women and 10% to men. Within half of an hour after taking a 1 mg estrogen pill, my sexual orientation transforms to 75% attracted to men and 25% to women, and I strongly desire a boyfriend. When the estrogen’ effects wear off, I return to my default mostly-heterosexual male mental state.

I use estrogen and a testosterone blocker to NoFap for brief spans of time too. I don’t take them over too prolonged periods because going too long with low T will perma-kill fertility.

I took E and T-blocker to mess with my sexuality and to do NoFap. What’re the cons? Using estrogen as a recreational drug resulted in real breast buds developing behind my nipples. GYNO. Fuck.

It’s over.

LESSON TO PSL AUTISTS : NEVER USE ESTROGEN AND T-BLOCKER TO GET THROUGH NO-NUT NOVEMBER!

• JFL
  • +1
You've been lied to bro. if you just get your T levels up you will see the truth that you were always 100% straight

• Woah
Not yet. I’m in a high-stakes, high-priority situation now. My crush said I’m so weird. I’m devastated. Time to NTmax. The game I run in the coming few hours will determine whether I ascend.

Devastating update : she has a BF.

I asked (in text and not IRL) my crush to go trick-or-treating with me. She said no. She’ll go on a date with her Chad tonight.

Never began for me; the boat never set sail, the game was never installed, the OS never booted, the balls never dropped, the balloon was never inflated, the cell never divided, the seed never germinated, the egg was never fertilized, the Big never Banged.

If u actually are MTF u gotta go all in or nothing, dont half ass it, its disrespectful to the millions of people struggling with gender dysphoria

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mug, thecel and Deleted member 4301
Enjoy your boobs fam, how this side effect didn’t cross your mind

• +1
Enjoy your boobs fam, how this side effect didn’t cross your mind

It crossed my mind, but I assumed that boob growth would be pretty much nil because my boob genetics are bad (since I’m Asian).

It crossed my mind, but I assumed that boob growth would be pretty much nil because my boob genetics are bad (since I’m Asian).
damn that is unlucky, i'm sorry for you. Surgery is the only solution?

• JFL
I find this fucking hilarious and fucking sad at the same time. Goodluck buddyboyo

• JFL
titty bump thread dump