I got so much forward growth in 8/9 months (21yo - 22yo)

• OP 𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐
  • Start date
𖀐

𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐

Iron
Attributing these changes to mewing/hard mewing seems cringe, but it might be the reason, working on fixing my posture with chin tucks (started 3 weeks ago)
I also bonesmashed my chin
Even my nose changed.

First pic i was like 14%bf (0-1 month into looksmaxing)
Second pic was during my bulk, almost 20% bf, i was eating clean but literally did nothing during the day so i got a bit fat (just gymcelling and barely any softmax)
Third pic is present (i made a thread a few months ago in the acc i lost my info about the stuff i do) - https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-my-progress-21-22.582367/

I still want to lose a lot of bf, I got tested in a consulting room (?) and I had 11%, but I'm pretty sure it's wrong.

Progress

This pic was before my bulk as well, i started with a bit of softmaxxes but nothing crazy, still pretty careless about everything in general.

My plan is to start chewing cause my rammus is pretty shit and my midface kinda long so I need to compensate/fraud with big masseters

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, Funnyunenjoyer1, Deleted member 51465 and 32 others
that's amazing progress dude
your entire maxilla and mandible (and thus your chin) shifted forward by a lot
did you only do mewing/hard mewing or have you tried facepulling and/or thumbpulling? I wanna know your thoughts on that
overall nice progress

seems like your ramus also became straighter and your ramus-mandible line is overall more harmonic
what did you do on that part

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, grooxx, CyberPsychodelic and 7 others
How to get forward growth need help plzz

27FB79E3 A9BE 4984 B001 A042BC6D8F3D

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: reddotguy, Lestra, Sixdaysinfallujah66 and 21 others
just tilt your head up theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, mtcut3plush, buflek and 62 others
holy
fucking
shit

did you only do mewing/hard mewing or have you tried facepulling and/or thumbpulling? I wanna know your thoughts on that
overall nice progress
Only mewing and hard mewing, I've always been scared of facepulling cause all the shit I've read, and never tried thumbpulling.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, thereallegend and Zures
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Toth's thot, hardestmfintheroom and 18 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aber, Detective, mug and 6 others
Head is titled up but you’re still really good looking. Infinite appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Blackgymmax, thereallegend and 5 others
chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 41371 and 𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐
you just tilted your head back and lost body fat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, alriodai, Deleted member 21044 and 8 others

Even if (which is obvious cause my posture improved), you can compare my chin size from bone smashing and the maxilla projection (specially on the second picture I attached).

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, alriodai, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
Do you not understand you subhuman tilting shitskin . This is not Reddit where people buy into any bafoonery.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, diamondbill, mtcut3plush and 18 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, diamondbill, Polish Chincel and 4 others
How did you bonesmash exactly? I did it on my cheekbones like an autist for 3 weeks but I quit now my cheekbones are harder. If i stay consistent I'm pretty sure i will achieve visible chances

Don't know about bonesmashing the chin, heard you may fuck your skin harder than other areas and you will destroy hair follicles so you can't get s proper stubble etc

Stop being jealous of ppl that mog you. He ascended
i mog him easily tho

and i mog you so hard we live in different realities

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 51465, buflek and 10 others
How did you bonesmash exactly? I did it on my cheekbones like an autist for 3 weeks but I quit now my cheekbones are harder. If i stay consistent I'm pretty sure i will achieve visible chances

Don't know about bonesmashing the chin, heard you may fuck your skin harder than other areas and you will destroy hair follicles so you can't get s proper stubble etc
I do it with a wood hammer and personally i havent experienced any damage to skin folicules, not that i notice anyway, i apply coconut oil before hitting so i dont scrap my skin.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, aber and Deleted member 13626
I can't believe you do bonesmashing and you scared of facepulling lmao. I've been facepulling 3 years now consistently at least 8 times a day my upper and lower palate. I've grown hollow cheeks, my face width my zygos (due to bonesmashing as well) my fwtr have all changed drastically. I was looking at me pictures when I was 17 and I wasn't even the same person.

• +1
Reactions: aqircc, aber, ungewist and 1 other person
I can't believe you do bonesmashing and you scared of facepulling lmao. I've been facepulling 3 years now consistently at least 8 times a day my upper and lower palate. I've grown hollow cheeks, my face width my zygos (due to bonesmashing as well) my fwtr have all changed drastically. I was looking at me pictures when I was 17 and I wasn't even the same person.
How do you do it tho? I just never understood how to do it correctly, and mb, I thought the other guy meant belt pulling

• +1
Reactions: aber
overall nice progress

View attachment 1978877
seems like your ramus also became straighter and your ramus-mandible line is overall more harmonic
Lol, he is fooling you. Always check for ear angle, he raises his head. Hahaha.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zures
How do you do it tho? I just never understood how to do it correctly, and mb, I thought the other guy meant belt pulling
You use your two thumbs pulling your gums outwards with a little force for 4-5minutes every hour for 8 hours a day. Don't push your teeth but above your teeth. Your palate will expand slowly but if you are consistent and young your palate should be malleable enough to see results. You wanna feel your maxilla getting pressed. Idk how to describe you the feeling. Believe me it's safe Tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aqircc, ungewist, 𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐 and 1 other person
Thank you, I can't believe some guys on here got fooled and haven't noticed his ear position. 🀣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Frankfurt plane bro, learn it love it use it

Isn't your head just tilted differently?

• +1
Reactions: esoteric and Deleted member 23554
overall nice progress

View attachment 1978877
I can't even tell whether you're mocking his self-delusion or you're genuinely this retarded.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Talking Late and Deleted member 18879
do you push tip of tongue up and forward on incisive papilla region or up and back on back palate when hard jewing?

mewing* autocorrect

legit ascension