congrats for graduating from squinting university

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: naturepreacher, Hades, justinzayn and 28 others
Did you just lose bf? Your jaw looks much sharper

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 20519
Did you just lose bf? Your jaw looks much sharper
bonesmashed tf out of my chin and other parts, however, i can only get hollow cheeks if i suck them a bit or in good lighting, my buccal fat is disgustingly large

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, Hades, mug and 1 other person
bonesmashed tf out of my chin and other parts, however, i can only get hollow cheeks if i suck them a bit or in good lighting, my buccal fat is disgustingly large
Routine and explain how you did it please

Looks great

Routine and explain how you did it please
I smash every 3-4 days, depending on how hard i go.
I hit the green parts, and go by feel, but usually 50-100 hits and try to keep the same force on each side to avoid asymmetries.

Chin and zygos you can go pretty hard, but glabella and orbitals are a bit more delicate (or at least that's what I think) and grow pretty fast

I'm thinking of smashing gonials and chew gum or some shit but idk if It's going to make me look bloated as some people here claim, but I've seen some good results, so I guess ill have to try

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Hades, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
Nice jaw

• +1
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll
I smash every 3-4 days, depending on how hard i go.
I hit the green parts, and go by feel, but usually 50-100 hits and try to keep the same force on each side to avoid asymmetries.

View attachment 1899963

Chin and zygos you can go pretty hard, but glabella and orbitals are a bit more delicate (or at least that's what I think) and grow pretty fast

I'm thinking of smashing gonials and chew gum or some shit but idk if It's going to make me look bloated as some people here claim, but I've seen some good results, so I guess ill have to try
What do you hit chin with

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
Squint harder faggot

How did you get fuller lower lip?

• JFL
Reactions: to be human, Hades, rand anon and 3 others
leave a bigger gap between ur brows. u have a slightly long midface so it could help a bit

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and IIIlIIlllIllIIIll
Buying hammer today

And hope for 0.1mm gain

a rock

they look healthier since i fixed my diet and all the softmaxxes i do, before the pic i did the thing where you brushed them and they look more red, i have mixed feelings about them but idk
what did you do for your eyebrows? tint them black?

Legit looks like squinting and completely different angle and lighting with possible faceapp edit, just doesn’t look right.

Post same angle and same lighting for some accurate feedback that is untouched

Legit looks like squinting and completely different angle and lighting with possible faceapp edit, just doesn’t look right.

Post same angle and same lighting for some accurate feedback that is untouched
This is a video of me, taken after I did skin care so that's why my skin looks like that, I'm not squinting in this video, but you can still see a difference, same room as the before pic, why would I upload a faceapp edit?

Attachments

• trim.848D87F0-A4CE-4516-854E-46671E7ED8B7.mov
    1.3 MB
U went from MTN/LTN to literally Chad not even chadlite looksmax is real

• +1
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll and blackpilledmoid
You look great, I just find it hard to see how you did all this without any surgery.

With or without surgery, well done regardless

• +1
what have you done?

Appreciate it bro, but I don't think I'm chad yet, still need to fix some failos:
-nose is a big too bit
-lips are asymmetrical
-I need buccal fat removal (it's like 250usd in my country, so I'm saving for it)
-start tret for my skin
-my eye color is shit, so I might fraud with contacts

If someone can identify anything else to fix is obviously more than welcome, I'm not very good at pointing out failos on myself

Chad? Lol. MTN to HTN imo which is still an incredible transformation, but calling this dude Barrett tier is CRAZY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 21931 and IIIlIIlllIllIIIll
You look great, I just find it hard to see how you did all this without any surgery.

With or without surgery, well done regardless
Every softmax I did:
-tanning 20-30 min a day
-fixed diet (organs, high protein, saturated fats, etc) based it in @Prettyboy diet 🤝
-workout in my apartment (pull ups bar, weighted vest and 20lbs adjustable dumbbells), just started going to the gym
-mewing and hard mewing but idk if it helped that much, what i could tell is my face didn't got worse
-skin care also by prettyboy
-bonesmashing (46 recorded sessions) haven't noticed any negative effects. (chin, zygos, glabella and orbital edges)
-I take zinc, magnesium, k2, calcium
-I did a lot of autistic eye exercises at the start but idk if they did anything, the thing that helped the most was bonesmashing no doubt
-sleeping 8 hours
-minox on eyebrows and apply carefully on eyelashes (just the tiny bit left in the qtip) don't need to go crazy on it

This was my life religiously for the last months, I live alone, have no friends, so it was not hard.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, clinno1, zeshama and 5 others
Every softmax I did:
-tanning 20-30 min a day
-fixed diet (organs, high protein, saturated fats, etc) based it in @Prettyboy diet 🤝
-workout in my apartment (pull ups bar, weighted vest and 20lbs adjustable dumbbells), just started going to the gym
-mewing and hard mewing but idk if it helped that much, what i could tell is my face didn't got worse
-bonesmashing (46 recorded sessions) haven't noticed any negative effects. (chin, zygos, glabella and orbital edges)
-I did a lot of autistic eye exercises at the start but idk if they did anything, the thing that helped the most was bonesmashing no doubt
-sleeping 8 hours
-minox on eyebrows and apply carefully on eyelashes (just the tiny bit left in the qtip) don't need to go crazy on it

This was my life religiously for the last months, I live alone, have no friends, so it was not hard.
Get leaner, get gonion widening done to offset long midface, and obviously get your nose tip and nostrils reduced. You'll look chadlite after that imo.

Chad? Lol. MTN to HTN imo which is still an incredible transformation, but calling this dude Barrett tier is CRAZY
MTN OR HTN???? NO way no lower than chadlite did you even see his face if he's MTN the avarage incel is negative negative sub1

MTN OR HTN???? NO way no lower than chadlite did you even see his face if he's MTN the avarage incel is negative negative sub1
HTN is like the average TikTok eboy which is exactly what this dude looks like. Stop it. Again, Chad is like Barrett, Kortajarena, and around that tier. He's nowhere near as striking as any of those dudes. MTN is like Tom Holland.

Get leaner, get gonion widening done to offset long midface, and obviously get your nose tip and nostrils reduced. You'll look chadlite after that imo.
im 11% bf atm, i was tested by the uni nutrition group in their facility (I'm pretty comfortable and don't have to force it, but going lower will make me look a bit skinny and my buccal fat won't disappear anyway so might as well just get it removed

And the rest, i would have to save a ton of money for it, i can't work cause of uni schedule but appreciate the recommendations, another member i talk with said similar things 🤝
will keep it in mind

HTN is like the average TikTok eboy which is exactly what this dude looks like. Stop it. Again, Chad is like Barrett, Kortajarena, and around that tier. He's nowhere near as striking as any of those dudes. MTN is like Tom Holland.
Normie tier is for normies basically most people even Htn is like a little rarer but still 1 in 5 normies, i don't come across a guy like that often so to me he's not in normie tier

Every softmax I did:
-tanning 20-30 min a day
-sleeping 8 hours

Respect, how old are you?

• +1
Normie tier is for normies basically most people even Htn is like a little rarer but still 1 in 5 normies, i don't come across a guy like that often so to me he's not in normie tier
I live in Mexico, so maybe me being htn or almost chadlite would be fair to say, im also decent height (6ft)

You’re around a chadlite overall. Keep doing what you’re doing it’s working. Nice one

im 11% bf atm, i was tested by the uni nutrition group in their facility (I'm pretty comfortable and don't have to force it, but going lower will make me look a bit skinny and my buccal fat won't disappear anyway so might as well just get it removed

And the rest, i would have to save a ton of money for it, i can't work cause of uni schedule but appreciate the recommendations, another member i talk with said similar things 🤝
will keep it in mind
You won't look skinny if you put on some muscle. I'm currently around the 7-8% mark myself, and look just fine. Neck matters too when you start getting leaner as it tends to shrink when you do. Seeing as you live in Mexico you might have a case for Chadlite tho, all things considered. But definitely not in a place like New York or Milan where you'd vanish among a crowd of people, which is what I base my ratings on.

what would you advice me to do to reach those tiers if possible?
OP looks striking now ngl but in a bad way. Could blow up on tiktok tho.
his main issue that's rather unfixable is long midface.

i have NEVER seen a chad irl unfrauded.
I've seen chadlites every month or so when i walk 10 miles a day in crowded areas.
Even HTN is rare unfrauded it's easy 95th percentile IRL.

what would you advice me to do to reach those tiers if possible?
OP looks striking now ngl but in a bad way. Could blow up on tiktok tho.
his main issue that's rather unfixable is long midface.
Just what I've already said, I need to see you leaned the hell out before I can make a serious judgement. Obviously change that haircut too.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
i have NEVER seen a chad irl unfrauded.
I've seen chadlites every month or so when i walk 10 miles a day in crowded areas.
Even HTN is rare unfrauded it's easy 95th percentile IRL.
Agree with this, except I have at least 3-5 friends I'd consider legit Chad tier that I hang out with on the regular.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840