I got the job

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
The starting salary is $25/hr. I’m 23 not bad at all. The job is almost at a profesional level. It will be a great steeping stone to land me a $30-$35/hr job by the time I graduate . Otoplasty in three months son from now

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3299 and 11 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685
congrats dude, do you have a bachelors degree? whats the field?

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
There nothing fun about working son. The only fun thing is I’m closer to my goals to ascend
Making money is fun you fag

good job son, now to investmaxx lol

• +1
congrats dude, do you have a bachelors degree? whats the field?
In health admin. I want to work as a data analyst. The position I got is a data tech

In health admin. I want to work as a data analyst. The position I got is a data tech
niceee

my brother is actually in a similar role

• +1
The starting salary is $25/hr. I’m 23 not bad at all. The job is almost at a profesional level. It will be a great steeping stone to land me a $30-$35/hr job by the time I graduate . Otoplasty in three months son from now
No optoplasty for your hieght

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: goat2x, toptearmm, Enlil and 5 others
Fuck this world.
Not ONLY you mog me phynotype wise, looks wise. IQ wise, you mog me fucking professional wise.
I was designed to rot and die. Ffs.
Congrats bro.

LUCKY CUNT

25 AN HOUR

AND U LIVE RENT FREE

YOU CAN GET ALL UR SURGERIES IF U WORK FOR A YEAR

• +1
Fuck this world.
Not ONLY you mog me phynotype wise, looks wise. IQ wise, you mog me fucking professional wise.
Congrats bro.
Remember he's 5ft6

He's a turbo manlet bro, 45% of women will be taller than him, over for him. He will get heightmoged by the prime jbs jfl
@Titbot is an oldcel, tbh, 23 near past his prime. And the icing on the cake he has the size and frame of a pubescent child.

Last edited:
He's a turbo manlet bro, 45% of women will be taller than him, over for him. He will get heightmoged by the prime jbs jfl
@Titbot is an oldcel, tbh, 23 near past his prime. And the icing on the cake he has the size and frame of a pubescent child.
At least my abs are real and doesn’t look like a waffle maker . You scored a 5/10 on parlor remember the foids said you looked ugly and funny jfl

At least my abs are real and doesn’t look like a waffle maker . You scored a 5/10 on parlor remember the foids said you looked ugly and funny jfl
Keep crying, street shitta, I only recognize men over 5ft8's value.

Don't listen to him you mogger.wish inhad your face

congrats bro

Fuck this world.
Congrats bro.
I just got an interview for a 72K job in Boston, I’m gonna go for it

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, onnysk and Deleted member 2597
janitor?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Congratulations brother. What field will you be graduating in?

Jfl @ companies being so dumb they pay a starting salary like that to a grad with no work experience. You’ll be shit at the job for at least 6 months to a year because of your lack of skills. Still, good luck though.

Jfl @ PrettyBoyMaxxing saying you won't get the job because they saw your face in the internet