I got the Worst way to lose a Khhv letter

Avillionre

Avillionre

Rep me=profile post😛😛 plsss😡🥺
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
607
Reputation
402
I was hugged by one of those misery girls because I lent her my portable charger 😡
 
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: witty, Deathninja328, levisko and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SachaJaat, incomplete and Erdafritnib
and you didn't fuck?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
my dream bruh
 
  • +1
Reactions: witty and Erdafritnib
Turn on the misery dada
 
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: incomplete and Avillionre
  • +1
Reactions: witty and Erdafritnib
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and Throw_Away
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and Avillionre
Don’t worry, you’re still khhv because the context wasn’t romantic. It only counts if it’s romantic. I’ve also gotten plenty of hugs from girls before but I still call myself khhv because none of them were romantic in nature.
 
  • +1
Reactions: witty, ibmh, ESR and 1 other person
and you didn't fuck?
I'm like 99.9% sure she wanted me the entirety of the time but I don't want her back why would I want a misery girl and I already had a crush
That's also one of the reasons I don't consider myself an incel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
I'm like 99.9% sure she wanted me the entirety of the time but I don't want her back why would I want a misery girl and I already had a crush
That's also one of the reasons I don't consider myself an incel
how the body look
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Don’t worry, you’re still khhv because the context wasn’t romantic. It only counts if it’s romantic. I’ve also gotten plenty of hugs from girls before but I still call myself khhv because none of them were romantic in nature.
I'm pretty sure she had a crush on me tho does it make it count?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Don’t worry, you’re still khhv because the context wasn’t romantic. It only counts if it’s romantic. I’ve also gotten plenty of hugs from girls before but I still call myself khhv because none of them were romantic in nature.
Ropefuel reply
But yeah ppl need to understand this
Even if u pay hoe to have sex don’t gonna make u lose ur v
Cuz she doesn’t love u :DankPepe:
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost and Avillionre
I'm like 99.9% sure she wanted me the entirety of the time but I don't want her back why would I want a misery girl and I already had a crush
That's also one of the reasons I don't consider myself an incel
puh is puh bro
 
  • JFL
Reactions: witty

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-09-29-17-43-34-976_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-29-17-43-34-976_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: pexy
I'm pretty sure she had a crush on me tho does it make it count?
I would still say no, because the reason she gave you the hug is because you lent her the charger. It may have been an excuse to hug you but you should be dating someone and going for a hug before it’s removed, so you’re still part of the khhv crew in my opinion. Treasure it. :p
 
  • +1
Reactions: ibmh and Avillionre
Ropefuel reply
But yeah ppl need to understand this
Even if u pay hoe to have sex don’t gonna make u lose ur v
Cuz she doesn’t love u :DankPepe:
Well, I would say you’re definitely not a virgin if you ever had sex, paid or not. You still lose your virgin title because you stuck your dick in a chick. :p
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ESR and Avillionre
Well, I would say you’re definitely not a virgin if you ever had sex, paid or not. You still lose your virgin title because you stuck your dick in a chick. :p
Virginity is smg sacred
U must earn it not cheat to get it :Comfy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Avillionre

Similar threads

blackpilledMF
Replies
18
Views
108
kronos_008
kronos_008
mycokismyglock
Replies
1
Views
48
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09
AryanTrvecel
Replies
1
Views
39
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
debTheSubHuman
Replies
1
Views
15
Thodian
Thodian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top