What's the ideal age to loose one letter from the khhv status.

blackpilledMF

blackpilledMF

Iron
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Posts
140
Reputation
110
(y)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and HappyChud
idk like 10
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and blackpilledMF
1790964214133
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and blackpilledMF
Between 14 to 19 may be
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and blackpilledMF
Well if it's over it's over since you were born i believe if you were fat but had a good bone base and started ascending at 18 and became htn+ at 20 so it's not over
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and blackpilledMF
Well if it's over it's over since you were born i believe if you were fat but had a good bone base and started ascending at 18 and became htn+ at 20 so it's not over
This has to be one of the hardest read of my life :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sköll12 and Pubertymaxxer3
Did I said anything wrong or what ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Did I said anything wrong or what ?
No bro you good it just seemed kind of sarcastic and funny to me. Or maybe Its my autism idk brah have a good day or sum
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Iam a nd too i also have communication and speech problems tho i might have adhd
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and blackpilledMF
i lost khh in kindergarten with 3 different girls
 
Bro I haven't went to doctor my behaviour show similarity with adhd predominantly inattentive attention and I also have problem with talking to people they say they can't understand what I say properly cause my pronunciation is weird and I talk too fast and also i don't claim myself as high iq person i believe i might be nd i don't know if i have it or not
 

Similar threads

kariert
Replies
62
Views
253
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
Sköll12
Replies
31
Views
119
ByeCruelworld
ByeCruelworld
Avillionre
Replies
19
Views
78
ESR
ESR
ProjectWeaponX
Replies
7
Views
63
ProjectWeaponX
ProjectWeaponX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top