I grew 5.5cm in 2 years after 20 years old (GTFIH)

Is this actually legit? What actually caused height growth? I feel only HGH made the difference, along with sprinting and chiropractor helping a bit. This is still pretty crazy.
Were you growing much before this sudden jump in height? Any change in frame?

• Love it
Reactions: weebcel
Once a week, I gently smash the top of my skull with my fist for 15 seconds (this is extremely dangerous).
This legit made me laugh. Anyways some people can grow in early 20s.

How does this make sense if your plates are closed then hgh etc won't work.
Someone explain? Sounds like a larp to trick tiktokcels to give themselves brain damage.

The only thing that made u taller and only temporarily is the chiro visit. Every thing else is cope assuming ur growth plates were actually closed the whole time. Also assuming ur not frauding ur measurements with posture, at most u grew 3 cm from the spine stretches

How does this make sense if your plates are closed then hgh etc won't work.
Someone explain? Sounds like a larp to trick tiktokcels to give themselves brain damage.
2 inches in two years is very doable for a much bigger age range than we think. If you improve your posture and combine that with HGH, you can greatly improve your chances of growing at an older age.

2 inches in two years is very doable for a much bigger age range than we think. If you improve your posture and combine that with HGH, you can greatly improve your chances of growing at an older age.
No man it's not possible to grow using hgh after plates closed. Lot of guys 25+ used hgh and none reported growth. Also using hgh for long periods is terrible for you.

No man it's not possible to grow using hgh after plates closed. Lot of guys 25+ used hgh and none reported growth. Also using hgh for long periods is terrible for you.
Yes, nothing in my post stated that you can grow after your plates are closed. I just said that the age range for growth is alot bigger than most people realize as growth plates in certain areas can last awhile.

I began my heightmaxxing journey on August 25, 2021, and today I measured myself on February 14, 2023. (Red marks are for different shoes and lifts i've measured, so ignore them).

Barefoot starting height: 169cm
Height at completion: 174.5cm
24 years of age
Closed growth plates.
View attachment 2078818
View attachment 2078816

So far, I've done the following:
Sprinting for 5 minutes once a week.
Heelsmashing twice a week for 10 seconds.
Once a week, I gently smash the top of my skull with my fist for 15 seconds (this is extremely dangerous).
Stretching my legs for two hours a day with ropes attached to the bed frame.
Kickboxing.
My chiropractor comes to my house twice a week to stretch my spine (one hour per visit).
Weight reduction.

Supplements:
Chinese HGH: starting dose 2ius, current dose 8ius every night.
Metformin: 850mg following HGH injections.
Collagen pills (with silicium, vitamin C and D): 4 pills a day.
Glutathione: two 500mg pills per day.
Sun exposure of 10 minutes per day when it is not cloudy to help boost vitamin D even more.
View attachment 2078815

Diet: Keto and high in proteins.

Before and after pics:
View attachment 2078819
View attachment 2078820
Have you been taking the HGH and Metformin everyday for the past 2 years?

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Yes, nothing in my post stated that you can grow after your plates are closed. I just said that the age range for growth is alot bigger than most people realize as growth plates in certain areas can last awhile.
I'm more worried about him using HGH for 2 fuckin years, who knows is his natural GH production will recover to natural levels after stopping

Not to mention possibility of acromegaly or cancer growth

• +1
Reactions: GreenRay88
k8PHTec.gif
legit couldnt tell if the rest was srs or not after that XD

jfl, u went from manlet to manlet, average zoomer heightmogs you to death and doesn't have to waste there life thinking about this stupid shit, over for you

jfl, u went from manlet to manlet, average zoomer heightmogs you to death and doesn't have to waste there life thinking about this stupid shit, over for you
So what? Average zoomer is mouthbreather so face is still king.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
I began my heightmaxxing journey on August 25, 2021, and today I measured myself on February 14, 2023. (Red marks are for different shoes and lifts i've measured, so ignore them).

Barefoot starting height: 169cm
Height at completion: 174.5cm
24 years of age
Closed growth plates.
View attachment 2078818
View attachment 2078816

So far, I've done the following:
Sprinting for 5 minutes once a week.
Heelsmashing twice a week for 10 seconds.
Stretching my legs for two hours a day with ropes attached to the bed frame.
Kickboxing.
My chiropractor comes to my house twice a week to stretch my spine (one hour per visit).
Weight reduction.

Supplements:
Chinese HGH: starting dose 2ius, current dose 8ius every night.
Metformin: 850mg following HGH injections.
Collagen pills (with silicium, vitamin C and D): 4 pills a day.
Glutathione: two 500mg pills per day.
Sun exposure of 10 minutes per day when it is not cloudy to help boost vitamin D even more.
View attachment 2078815

Diet: Keto and high in proteins.

Before and after pics:
View attachment 2078819
View attachment 2078820
Could you please make a heelsmashing guide? Or is it basically running with weights?

So what? Average zoomer is mouthbreather so face is still king.
How did your face change from HGH? Did it get more ogre or did it stay the same, or maybe it grew your bones in a good way?

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and weebcel
How did your face change from HGH? Did it get more ogre or did it stay the same, or maybe it grew your bones in a good way?
My face got bloated and bigger from mk677 like there is less definition. Nose got a bit wider. But mk677 and hgh aren't the same thingsm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
My face got bloated and bigger from mk677 like there is less definition. Nose got a bit wider. But mk677 and hgh aren't the same thingsm
Yeah but it's just water in your face, after stopping or taking a diuretic it will return to normal. What i meant is your bone growth from increased growth hormone destroying your harmony.

Also are you taking dandelion root for the bloat?

Please maxx this out even more. You will soon be a 6'6 skullet mogger who stacies want to edged by.