I grew 5.5cm in 2 years after 20 years old (GTFIH)

weebcel

weebcel

Esto é Galiza. Eche o que hai
I began my heightmaxxing journey on August 25, 2021, and today I measured myself on February 14, 2023. (Red marks are for different shoes and lifts i've measured, so ignore them).

Barefoot starting height: 169cm
Height at completion: 174.5cm
24 years of age
Closed growth plates.
Imagen de WhatsApp 2023 02 14 a las 192814

So far, I've done the following:
Sprinting for 5 minutes once a week.
Heelsmashing twice a week for 10 seconds.
Once a week, I gently smash the top of my skull with my fist for 15 seconds (this is extremely dangerous).
Stretching my legs for two hours a day with ropes attached to the bed frame.
Kickboxing.
My chiropractor comes to my house twice a week to stretch my spine (one hour per visit).
Weight reduction.

Supplements:
Chinese HGH: starting dose 2ius, current dose 8ius every night.
Metformin: 850mg following HGH injections.
Collagen pills (with silicium, vitamin C and D): 4 pills a day.
Glutathione: two 500mg pills per day.
Sun exposure of 10 minutes per day when it is not cloudy to help boost vitamin D even more.

Diet: Keto and high in proteins.

Before and after pics:
Body

Body 2

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: future_, AsGoodAsItGets, 5.5psl and 28 others
you the one who made thats heelsmahing thread?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, reaper2 and Deleted member 21044
Congrats love to see it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, chosen-one, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, oppastoppathe2nd, redroses and 40 others
How much do you think you grow solely from hgh stretches and heel smashing?
I'd say 1" hgh, 1" stretches and a few mm thanks to heel smashing in 1 year and a half.

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and weebcel
How much do you think you grow solely from hgh stretches and heel smashing?
I'd say 1" hgh, 1" stretches and a few mm thanks to heel smashing in 1 year and a half.
I'm not even sure what works and what doesn't but i try everything just in case.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 147, reaper2, LVZZO and 1 other person
Mirin the high effort.

• Love it
Reactions: weebcel
Wait how did you grow now?

wtf is heel smashing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, reaper2, BowlCutMogger and 5 others
this is huge if true. going from 169cm to 174.5cm is a massive glowup

some questions, did u make sure that you always measured at the same time of the day? you'll already know that we lose about 2-2.5cm during the day. how did u measure? have you posted a guide about heelsmashing? did u have any side effects from hgh or any other supplements?

Once a week, I gently smash the top of my skull with my fist for 15 seconds (this is extremely dangerous)
what's the point of this? what actually matters is eye level height. this is won't make you look taller at all

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ripikke
this is huge if true. going from 169cm to 174.5cm is a massive glowup

some questions, did u make sure that you always measured at the same time of the day? you'll already know that we lose about 2-2.5cm during the day. how did u measure? have you posted a guide about heelsmashing? did u have any side effects from hgh or any other supplements?

what's the point of this? what actually matters is eye level height. this is won't make you look taller at all
I always take measurements before going to bed. HGH has numerous side effects, including muscle and joint pain and dizziness. I got used to the stomach bloating and diarrhea caused by supplements and vitamins.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
I'm not even sure what works and what doesn't but i try everything just in case.
Mirin ngl tbh ded srs
Try c60, LSJL next, it's only 1 tenth as dangerous as skull smashing.
What was your HGH source?

Every mm counts

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, ripikke and Jigen
Once a week, I gently smash the top of my skull with my fist for 15 seconds (this is extremely dangerous).

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, reddotguy, BowlCutMogger and 9 others
Holy shit, grew 2 inches after 20? Insane lifefuel. And I’m willing to bet the HGH had nothing to do with it, since natural HGH is already high when you’re young.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reaper2, GetShrekt, ripikke and 1 other person
I always take measurements before going to bed. HGH has numerous side effects, including muscle and joint pain and dizziness. I got used to the stomach bloating and diarrhea caused by supplements and vitamins.
Was the growth from 169cm to 175cm all after 20? Any family members who were also late bloomers and grew late? Did you also have trouble gaining weight (higher HGH = higher fat metabolism)? And were your hands, feet, arm span always big for your height before you grew? For example you had the wingspan of a 5’9 male while being 5’6.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and GetShrekt
Nah bonesmashing top of skull is a fucking meme this has to be trolling.

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, ymb and Deleted member 13588
if not finna bonesmash my skull to 7'0
Screenshot 2023 02 14 23 19 19 027 commiuigallery

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, reddotguy, BowlCutMogger and 13 others
Was the growth from 169cm to 175cm all after 20? Any family members who were also late bloomers and grew late? Did you also have trouble gaining weight (higher HGH = higher fat metabolism)?
Most of my cousins grew during their adolescence, and i'm one of the shortest. I had the opposite problem; it was difficult for me to lose weight because i had been overweight most of my life.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ripikke and Jigen
I began my heightmaxxing journey on August 25, 2021, and today I measured myself on February 14, 2023. (Red marks are for different shoes and lifts i've measured, so ignore them).

24 years of age
Closed growth plates.
View attachment 2078818
View attachment 2078816

Kickboxing.
My chiropractor comes to my house twice a week to stretch my spine (one hour per visit).
Weight reduction.

Supplements:
Sun exposure of 10 minutes per day when it is not cloudy to help boost vitamin D even more.
View attachment 2078815

Before and after pics:
View attachment 2078819
View attachment 2078820
hahahahahahahahaha

fucking nice, I've started intense 1x/week sprinting just a couple weeks ago. Wonder how much I can grow at about 17 years old

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: future_, Baba boi, IMZLEGEND and 1 other person
MMA fighters are constantly hit on the head, resulting in mogger skulls.
MMA fighters don't get hit on the top of the head nigga

Is doing only heelsmashing good? How much did you gained from this?

• +1
Is doing only heelsmashing good? How much did you gained from this?
How can i tell how much i gained from this when i did so much shit? Nonetheless, i believe i grew a few millimeters because my heel feels thicker.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and ripikke
From manlet to manlet

nigga you taking 8iu hgh per day?

• +1
Do you understand how absolutely imbecilic you sound?!

@Ekil73_YT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Man I’d be so happy if I grew that much. I haven’t gained much, if any, from heelsmashing yet but it ll try the sleep stretching method if I can get some elastic bands or something

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Was the growth from 169cm to 175cm all after 20? Any family members who were also late bloomers and grew late? Did you also have trouble gaining weight (higher HGH = higher fat metabolism)? And were your hands, feet, arm span always big for your height before you grew? For example you had the wingspan of a 5’9 male while being 5’6.
Is wingspan supposed to be equivalent of true destined height or something? I had stunted development, was fed beans and rice no meat every day and deprived of sleep chronically, even at 8 years old there were heavy bags under my eyes, when offered hgh my parents couldnt be bothered to finish the testing. I'm 5'6 and my wingspan is 5'11.5 at 20, as tall as my sisters

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen

24 years of age
Closed growth plates.
View attachment 2078818
View attachment 2078816

Kickboxing.
Weight reduction.

Supplements:
View attachment 2078815

Before and after pics:
View attachment 2078819
View attachment 2078820
Manlet to manlet?

Let me know if you actually grow to a good height and not just catching up from being a malnurished fag

Is wingspan supposed to be equivalent of true destined height or something? I had stunted development, was fed beans and rice no meat every day and deprived of sleep chronically, even at 8 years old there were heavy bags under my eyes, when offered hgh my parents couldnt be bothered to finish the testing. I'm 5'6 and my wingspan is 5'11.5 at 20, as tall as my sisters
It depends on many factors like genes,race, frame structure,etc Some people have naturally longer arms or broad shoulders that cause higher wingspan than height. Blacks have higher wingspan compared to height by 2-5+ inches, Asians usually have shorter wingspan compared to height for example. Yours is way higher than your height so it could mean you were stunted or have more growth remaining but really it depends on a lot of factors. Check and see if your father or uncles have similar wing span.

It depends on many factors like genes,race, frame structure,etc Some people have naturally longer arms or broad shoulders that cause higher wingspan than height. Blacks have higher wingspan compared to height by 2-5+ inches, Asians usually have shorter wingspan compared to height for example. Yours is way higher than your height so it could mean you were stunted or have more growth remaining but really it depends on a lot of factors. Check and see if your father or uncles have similar wing span.
I'm curry with 5'11 5'3 parents haven't grown since 16 and my spine is laughable, peanut skull
think stunted

I'm curry with 5'11 5'3 parents haven't grown since 16 and my spine is laughable, peanut skull
think stunted
You got unlucky it seems. You should’ve been at least 5’9 judging by your parents heights. Hopefully you grow until 25. Some users here claim to still be growing past 21.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
You got unlucky it seems. You should’ve been at least 5’9 judging by your parents heights. Hopefully you grow until 25. Some users here claim to still be growing past 21.
yeah unlucky parents. in addition to 0 sleep and shit diet, had high cortisol, fuck ton of antibiotics in early childhood, likely pituitary damage considering latest hormone panel (multiple head traumas)
just gonna throw all my btc into hgh and start eating a cow a day

my biggest feat is that i havent roped yet

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Jigen

24 years of age
Closed growth plates.
View attachment 2078818
View attachment 2078816

Kickboxing.
Weight reduction.

Supplements:
View attachment 2078815

Before and after pics:
View attachment 2078819
View attachment 2078820
Bruh

hm try smashing ur skull for 30 seconds per week to get better results

24 years of age
Closed growth plates.
View attachment 2078818
View attachment 2078816

Kickboxing.
Weight reduction.

Supplements:
View attachment 2078815

Before and after pics:
View attachment 2078819
View attachment 2078820
jfl at smashing the top of the skull, 💀
Did you get any more gains from hgh after 175cm?