I grew an inch to 5'11"

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BigBoy

Kraken
I wondered why i I heightmogged most people at 5'10" it was interesting. Turns out I was actually 5'11".

Now if i just grow an extra inch I'll be 6 ft, I'm crossing my fingers it happens boyos. I'm nearing 17 tho, do you guys think it's ogre?

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Einon, HardMewer, UglyMan and 1 other person
go swim or play basketball i see high potential for growth in these two sports

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, BigBoy and Alexanderr
go swim or play basketball i see high potential for growth in these two sports
I want to play sports but I'm too self-conscious about being mornidly obese. 40% bf is brutal tbh

I wondered why i I heightmogged most people at 5'10" it was interesting. Turns out I was actually 5'11".

Now if i just grow an extra inch I'll be 6 ft, I'm crossing my fingers it happens boyos. I'm nearing 17 tho, do you guys think it's ogre?
Why do you care? The difference between 5’11 and 6’0 is negligible. Wearing certain shoes will also automatically make you 6’0.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, Deleted member 1560, UglyMan and 3 others
I want to play sports but I'm too self-conscious about being mornidly obese. 40% bf is brutal tbh

im obese too and trust me sports is the most fun thing you can do.. riding a bike can boost your confidence up, thats what i did back in the day

also im 45% bf at 176cm so yeah take my word for it

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Well drop your god damn weight. Height is useless if you're not in shape.

• +1
Reactions: samm735, middayshowers, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
So, you’d rather stay overweight instead? If not, then start losing weight. Playing sports is the most enjoyable way of doing so in my opinion, but you could just start going to the gym. Everyone has to start somewhere.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 685 and BigBoy

Nigga u from jun 18 and already 3k posts in wtf

• JFL
Why do you care? The difference between 5’11 and 6’0 is negligible. Wearing certain shoes will also automatically make you 6’0.
I shook hands with a 6'3" dude and immediately in that scenario I felt submissive towards him. I bent my ass backwards and did the beta smile solely because he was tall. I want to have the same affect on other ppl, I don't wanna feel like a cuck tbh.

Well drop your god damn weight. Height is useless if you're not in shape.
So, you’d rather stay overweight instead? If not, then start losing weight. Playing sports is the most enjoyable way of doing so in my opinion, but you could just start going to the gym. Everyone has to start somewhere.
I want to lose weight, but whenever I try to exercise I get reminded of the times i got bullied for being overweight and how brutal it was. I feel as if everyone is secretly mocking me and making fun of the way I run/exercise/work out.

im obese too and trust me sports is the most fun thing you can do.. riding a bike can boost your confidence up, thats what i did back in the day

Lifefuel tbh. I need to have the confidence you have.
Nigga u from jun 18 and already 3k posts in wtf
I've ldard my summer away. After i reach 3k imma hop off this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and AspiringChad
I shook hands with a 6'3" dude and immediately in that scenario I felt submissive towards him. I bent my ass backwards and did the beta smile solely because he was tall. I want to have the same affect on other ppl, I don't wanna feel like a cuck tbh.

I want to lose weight, but whenever I try to exercise I get reminded of the times i got bullied for being overweight and how brutal it was. I feel as if everyone is secretly mocking me and making fun of the way I run/exercise/work out.

Just show up. Nobody is laughing at you. I've gymmed 2 years and I've NEVER seen anybody laugh at a fat guy who showed up, because that guy is ten times a man than a guy who doesn't even try. I even respect fat guys who come work out, to change their lives to the gym, and I honestly think so does everyone else, because it takes a bit of courage. In the end you'll regret the things you DIDN'T DO. Not the things you did. Losing weight and getting fit has literally potential to revelutionalize your whole LIFE!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, HardMewer, AdamLanza and 3 others

Just count calories and go cycling or something no one has to know

Lol it thats your bodyfat rn then he shouldnt take your word

• +1
Just count calories and go cycling or something no one has to know

Lol it thats your bodyfat rn then he shouldnt take your word
I can relate to him, the man is working lol

Wait ur going this soon?

Fck I barely got to know u

I’m on incels.is too much

• So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan and BigBoy
Wait ur going this soon?

Fck I barely got to know u

I’m on incels.is too much
.co is ass tbh

I'm still gonna be on from time to time. I'll be less active after around 3.5k posts.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Like I said earlier, the difference in height between 5’11 and 6’0 is negligible. No one will notice that you’re 5’11 instead of 6’0 in real life.

Shouldn't you getting bullied for being overweight be even more motivation to lose weight?
I feel as if everyone is secretly mocking me and making fun of the way I run/exercise/work out.
No one is mocking you for the way you run, exercise or work out. If they’d mock you for anything it would be for being overweight.

• +1
Meanwhile I found out that I'm 5'9 jfl

I'm 5'9.8 in the morning which is why I thought I was 5'10 :(

• So Sad

if you wanna get to six foot take Glucosamine Sulphate boyo.

• +1
if you wanna get to six foot take Glucosamine Sulphate boyo.
Glucosamine will not make you grow taller. The only effect glucosamine has been known to have is to alleviate joint pain in people suffering from arthritis. ... Edited: apparently research back in 2003, indicates that glucosamine sulfate can increase your spinal height by about 4 millimeters

• Woah
Like I said earlier, the difference in height between 5’11 and 6’0 is negligible. No one will notice that you’re 5’11 instead of 6’0 in real life.

Shouldn't you getting bullied for being overweight be even more motivation to lose weight?

No one is mocking you for the way you run, exercise or work out. If they’d mock you for anything it would be for being overweight.
When I was going to my school college fair last year I was running a bit late and decided run for the first time. As I was running I ran towards a group of foids since they were on my path to the school. And when she saw me running she started mimicking my running posture and her friends laughed at me :feelsbadman:

Suifuel ngl, now I have no motivation to run in public anymore.:feelsrope::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Pillarman
Glucosamine will not make you grow taller. The only effect glucosamine has been known to have is to alleviate joint pain in people suffering from arthritis. ... Edited: apparently research back in 2003, indicates that glucosamine sulfate can increase your spinal height by about 4 millimeters
nah it can

Meanwhile I found out that I'm 5'9 jfl

I'm 5'9.8 in the morning which is why I thought I was 5'10 :(
Still 5'10" lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
congratulations you went from manlet to manlet

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and BigBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
When I was going to my school college fair last year I was running a bit late and decided run for the first time. As I was running I ran towards a group of foids since they were on my path to the school. And when she saw me running she started mimicking my running posture and her friends laughed at me :feelsbadman:

Suifuel ngl, now I have no motivation to run in public anymore.:feelsrope::feelswhy:
Lose weight now or stay overweight forever. The choice is yours.

• Woah
under 6 3 is over anyway
so it doesnt matter

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: toptearmm and BigBoy
it doesn't matter, you are curry therefore it is brutally over

Status
Not open for further replies.