I guarantee there's at least 5 people so far at the gym who think I'm creepy

T

Turtle

Silver
I've only recently got back into gym (cuz of covid) and I'm already convinced that there's at least 2 guys and at least 4 women who already find me creepy just because of the way my face looks

It's so bad that whenever I see a staff member walk into my gym, it's because some woman has complained about me making her feel uncomfortable and he's there to have a word with me

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Collagen or rope, Catawampus and 4 others
LOL THIS NIGGA AGAIN:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justadude, Kmscurry, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
Same. At least 10 people at my university have probably commented "that guy is so weird" just because of my face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and subhuman incel
I've only recently got back into gym (cuz of covid) and I'm already convinced that there's at least 2 guys and at least 4 women who already find me creepy just because of the way my face looks

It's so bad that whenever I see a staff member walk into my gym, it's because some woman has complained about me making her feel uncomfortable and he's there to have a word with me
bro your sick

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Same. At least 10 people at my university have probably commented "that guy is so weird" just because of my face.
Fucking evil pieces of shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
bro your sick
Because of piece of shit fucking animals like you treating me like shit my whole life because of my face and autism, anyone would become mentally ill after that, idk why all you cunts are so surprised that I'm this fucked, like what tf do you expect?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Collagen or rope, Deleted member 4946, LastHopeForNorman and 9 others
Because of piece of shit fucking animals like you treating me like shit my whole life because of my face and autism, anyone would become mentally ill after that, idk why all you cunts are so surprised that I'm this fucked, like what tf do you expect?
im ugly too i wasnt trying to make a point or anything im just telling you how it is

Last edited:
  • +1
Same. I don't have autism but look like I do and am treated like shit my whole life because of it. Life sucks.

• +1
Nobody thinks that holy shit u actually turning shizo bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, PYT and subhuman incel
Makes sense, I feel like you're weird just from reading your posts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and RODEBLUR
Nobody thinks that holy shit u actually turning shizo bro
Really though. I walked into class and sat down and they guy next to me stared at me with a look of disgust and some people behind me laughed.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, PYT and subhuman incel
Really though. I walked into class and sat down and they guy next to me stared at me with a look of disgust and some people behind me laughed.

that's sad tbh . I know one recessed chincel guy who everybody makes fun of in class before even getting to know him, he is an odball but nowhere being that much of a nuisance personality wise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, subhuman incel and PYT
LOL THIS NIGGA AGAIN:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Holy fuck I wouldn’t wish this nigga’s brain on my worst enemies, each day he has to deal with self imposed autistic torment

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
that's sad tbh . I know one recessed chincel guy who everybody makes fun of in class before even getting to know him, he is an odball but nowhere being that much of a nuisance personality wise.
Same. I literally walk into class and everyone stares at me and some people laugh. When I sit down I can tell by their body language I'm unwanted there. I look like a typical low IQ Slav but I'm actually good at school. Good thing is that I'm really low inhib though from Slav genes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
Same. I literally walk into class and everyone stares at me and some people laugh. When I sit down I can tell by their body language I'm unwanted there. I look like a typical low IQ Slav but I'm actually good at school. Good thing is that I'm really low inhib though from Slav genes.
are you deformed or nw 3 ? or what makes you so bad looking

• +1
are you deformed or nw 3 ? or what makes you so bad looking
I don't know. People on here say I'm around normie but irl people are turned off by me. Probably just autistic movements and super low inhib causing me to do things people find socially incorrect.

• +1
just ask them if they want to eat lunch together with you. really interested in seeing their reactions. if they say no infront of everyone it would be brutal rejection and your reputation would be even lower. but you have nothing to lose tbh.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
I don't know. People on here say I'm around normie but irl people are turned off by me. Probably just autistic movements and super low inhib causing me to do things people find socially incorrect.
mind pming me pics ?

• +1
just ask them if they want to eat lunch together with you. really interested in seeing their reactions. if they say no infront of everyone it would be brutal rejection and your reputation would be even lower. but you have nothing to lose tbh.
That's autistic af.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and subhuman incel
That's autistic af.
i mean if you are planning to be a lone wolf for the rest of your life, its your choice. but if you want to socialcirclemax and friendmax, you probably have to do the first step, since most people are intimated by you. i know it takes balls just going to stranger and initiate conversations with them. but at some point you have to do it unless you want to be friendless forever.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7725
i mean if you are planning to be a lone wolf for the rest of your life, its your choice. but if you want to socialcirclemax and friendmax, you probably have to do the first step, since most people are intimated by you. i know it takes balls just going to stranger and initiate conversations with them. but at some point you have to do it unless you want to be friendless forever.
I tried yesterday. I bring something up and they give a 1 word answer without making eye contact and then walk away towards their friends. Only people who want to be friends with me are black people. Not sure why, maybe I match them in low inhib and height.

• So Sad
I tried yesterday. I bring something up and they give a 1 word answer without making eye contact and then walk away towards their friends. Only people who want to be friends with me are black people. Not sure why, maybe I match them in low inhib and height.
i guess you just have to go through uni friendless or befriend black people. looksmaxxing is your oly hope if people naturally avoid you for no reason. not worth to jestermax just to be friends with people, i have done it myself and you will only be a laughing stock. statusmax on instragram, maybe that will give you more connections idk.

• +1
i guess you just have to go through uni friendless or befriend black people. looksmaxxing is your oly hope if people naturally avoid you for no reason. not worth to jestermax just to be friends with people, i have done it myself and you will only be a laughing stock. statusmax on instragram, maybe that will give you more connections idk.
I went through middle and high school jestermaxxing and gave up my junior year on it. After that point I was completely friendless eating alone in the bathroom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
also would you pm me and @OldVirgin your face, we are by far the best users on this site and we dont doxx i promise.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
I went through middle and high school jestermaxxing and gave up my junior year on it. After that point I was completely friendless eating alone in the bathroom.
dude i was exactly the same ngl. first i always befriended everyone but was only used for money and homework and got laughed at very much. girls didnt care if i would hang out with the "cool kids", they would still avoid me. not worth jestermaxing as a below average guy. after jestermaxing i became completely a lone wolf who barely talked to anyone and just did my own thing. i was never invited to parties or other social activities, only went to school and back home. both things ae horrible, but the latter is better imo.

• +1
dude i was exactly the same ngl. first i always befriended everyone but was only used for money and homework and got laughed at very much. girls didnt care if i would hang out with the "cool kids", they would still avoid me. not worth jestermaxing as a below average guy. after jestermaxing i became completely a lone wolf who barely talked to anyone and just did my own thing. i was never invited to parties or other social activities, only went to school and back home. both things ae horrible, but the latter is better imo.
Before was honestly better for me. The cool kids would laugh at my jokes and I would have somewhere to sit during lunch. After I stopped jestermaxxing I stopped coming to school a lot since I would just sit there silent for 6 hours and eat lunch alone. Was absolutely brutal, senior year of high school was the worst year of my life. Didn't go to prom, graduation, parties, nothing. I didn't even have a need to get a license or anything since I had no where to drive to.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
Don't worry, stallone didn't slay in school and in university at all

• JFL
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot