I guess if I were 6'4, not a Muslim, not short-sighted and NT, my life would be easier.

Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
Yet instead I'm a 5'9.5, 16% bf mesomorph midget who wears glasses, and isn't NT.

Even ethnics heightmog me. I walked into a supermarket and I saw brown ethnics who were at least 6'2 tall.

I looked at myself in a mirror and I looked comical as a manlet who wears glasses, a face mask, an oversized button-up and jeans who just happened to have a prettyboy face underneath those glasses and that mask.

No height for my face. I look squatty in clothes.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Virgin at 29 😔, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 4 others
Yet instead I'm a 5'9.5 16% bf mesomorph midget who wears glasses, and isn't NT.

Even ethnics heightmog me. I walked into a supermarket and I saw brown ethnics who were at least 6'2 tall.

I looked at myself in a mirror and I looked comical as a manlet who wears glasses, a face mask, an oversized button-up and jeans who just happened to have a chadlite face underneath those glasses and that mask.

poor you, now try being 5'5 and curry you faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Truecel14, Kroker, Virgin at 29 😔 and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, Gargantuan and Xangsane
it's called hypocondria and makes you extremely high inhib
I'll be truthful: I wash my hands, face and glasses as soon as I get home.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, currylightskin and the BULL
U can always get contact lenses bro. That’s what I have, cause I dont like wearing glasses

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
U can always get contact lenses bro. That’s what I have, cause I dont like wearing glasses
I'm worried my lower lids would start to droop

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9801
I'm worried my lower lids would start to droop
I’ve been wearing contacts for 10 years now. I have insane hunter eyes, hella hooded, nothing changed

It’s safe

• +1
I’ve been wearing contacts for 10 years now. I have insane hunter eyes, hella hooded, nothing changed

It’s safe
I'll go get checked up

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9801
Yet instead I'm a 5'9.5, 16% bf mesomorph midget who wears glasses, and isn't NT.

I looked at myself in a mirror and I looked comical as a manlet who wears glasses, a face mask, an oversized button-up and jeans who just happened to have a prettyboy face underneath those glasses and that mask.

So wear lifts, calorie deficit, wear contacts and stop rotting your brain on here by constantly doing tinder experiments like a fag?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and DoctorLooksmax
You could literally stop being Muslim right now and nothing would change. What you actually mean is low tier ethnic.

• So Sad
You could literally stop being Muslim right now and nothing would change. What you actually mean is low tier ethnic.
I'm half lebanese half white.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot
I'm half lebanese half white.
You’re literally one of the better ethnics SMV wise based off that and are still subhuman. Face and height reigns supreme

• +1
You’re literally one of the better ethnics SMV wise based off that and are still subhuman. Face and height reigns supreme
I'm chadlite but not NT. :lul:

• Ugh..
I'm chadlite but not NT. :lul:
Then ditch this website.

this place is not doing you any good and if anything makes you less NT the more you use it.

You can get rid of Muslim status. Ditch the religion and became based (atheist).

• +1
Reactions: ALP
> Get LL.

> Study evolution, history and other religions to see they are just a bunch of stories to control the herds.

> Get laser to fix your eyes or buy a good looking glasses.

> You don't need to be NT , actually ıf you are shy and good looking it may appear cute and lovely.
Or get trauma therapy, ıt works.

u and dravidian @FailedNormieManlet need to go out on the lash sometime

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

Can you not fix the clothes issue rather easily?

You facemog most ethnics Ive seen, literally top 5%. Im not in the uk but I assume your height is just fine and especially with a face like yours.

IMO, you honestly don't seem to have much to worry about when it comes to the physical. :feelsokman:

• +1
Maybe
But I still Wouldnt Read The Thread

Can you not fix the clothes issue rather easily?

You facemog most ethnics Ive seen, literally top 5%. Im not in the uk but I assume your height is just fine and especially with a face like yours.

IMO, you honestly don't seem to have much to worry about when it comes to the physical. :feelsokman:
I can fix the clothing issue yes.

Thank you, are we talking 5% overall or just for ethnics?

I'm mostly worried about my NTness and the fact my moral standards for a future wife are pretty high. I just want to live comfortably without anything to worry about.

• Ugh..

- Wear chunkier soled shoes and improve posture for height boost
- Hit the gym to lower bf% and gain height through better posture
- Wear better fitting clothes
- Wear contacts / get laser eye surgery
- Stop wearing a mask

Some 0/10 attempt at loooksmaxing :feelskek:

• +1
- Wear chunkier soled shoes and improve posture for height boost
- Hit the gym to lower bf% and gain height through better posture
- Wear better fitting clothes
- Wear contacts / get laser eye surgery
- Stop wearing a mask

Some 0/10 attempt at loooksmaxing :feelskek:
Noted, thank you for your advice.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and EdouardManlet

Its over boyo if you are 5'9
3 inches away from normal height. We are midgets

• So Sad
Can’t you just make yourself taller in sims ?

• WTF
I can fix the clothing issue yes.

Thank you, are we talking 5% overall or just for ethnics?

I'm mostly worried about my NTness and the fact my moral standards for a future wife are pretty high. I just want to live comfortably without anything to worry about.
If i had to say top 5% ethnic and 8-10% for whites. Although i don't consider whites to be above average in looks compared to other races/phenos but rather some Eurocentric features tend to mesh better with a face so they tend to score higher.

I would suggest a muslim dating app like muzmatch. You could have a bio and in there put a disclaimer for your non-ntness so people swiping will know about it.

Also you can chat with matches so you would be able to see how serious they are with regards to accommodating your non-nt ness and not just swiping due to your looks.

On muzmatch there are prompts about religiousness, praying frequency, halal food, dress,etc. These coupled with the girls pictures and bio could give you a good idea on how religious she is is, whether she fits any other criteria you are looking for and whether you like her of course

An example of a girls profile: She is 23
Profile example1
Profile example2
Profile example3

Some girls even blur their photos futher showing they are a lot more religious as they dont want their photos available to everyone. Some girls might blur due to insecurity but I digress, this is just another potential indicator.

You would get to the meat of things in the chat where you actually learn about each other as potential partners islamically and generally.

General accounts can filter for age and ethnicity
MUzmatch filters2

Gold members can even filter for more even more religious preferences without having to go through profiles. An option if you can afford it Mr Doctor:feelshah: Xangsane sir
MUzmatch filters1

And you can do this while your dad searches in the real world maximising your chances plus I think you would really get a lot of matches as your very good looking and if your are religious on top of that then you will find a good wife in no time Insh Allah.

Also if your looking for some pointers on how to choose a spouse according to islam then I have a pdf (but its in paper and I would have to look for it) that we were given in school that could be useful.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
If i had to say top 5% ethnic and 8-10% for whites. Although i don't consider whites to be above average in looks compared to other races/phenos but rather some Eurocentric features tend to mesh better with a face so they tend to score higher.

I would suggest a muslim dating app like muzmatch. You could have a bio and in there put a disclaimer for your non-ntness so people swiping will know about it.

Also you can chat with matches so you would be able to see how serious they are with regards to accommodating your non-nt ness and not just swiping due to your looks.

On muzmatch there are prompts about religiousness, praying frequency, halal food, dress,etc. These coupled with the girls pictures and bio could give you a good idea on how religious she is is, whether she fits any other criteria you are looking for and whether you like her of course

View attachment 1768033View attachment 1768034View attachment 1768035
Some girls even blur their photos futher showing they are a lot more religious as they dont want their photos available to everyone. Some girls might blur due to insecurity but I digress, this is just another potential indicator.

You would get to the meat of things in the chat where you actually learn about each other as potential partners islamically and generally.

View attachment 1768037

Gold members can even filter for more even more religious preferences without having to go through profiles. An option if you can afford it Mr Doctor:feelshah: Xangsane sir
View attachment 1768036

And you can do this while your dad searches in the real world maximising your chances plus I think you would really get a lot of matches as your very good looking and if your are religious on top of that then you will find a good wife in no time Insh Allah.

Also if your looking for some pointers on how to choose a spouse according to islam then I have a pdf (but its in paper and I would have to look for it) that we were given in school that could be useful.
Sometimes I wish my dad took me back to India so I didn't have to compete with Chad hungry white women

Solution: leg lengthening surgery & lifts, throw glasses, stop being a muslim, try beocme more NT

• So Sad
Dude, without CBT or something else that you do IRL, no Chad looks and height will save you from this Rabbit hole of autism and Non-NTness you got yourself into

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
You have a handsome face youll do fine

babowski mogs

Here, look at this post which explains the objective racial hierarchy in dating in 2022:

And the men that are often preferred on secular dating apps such as Tinder and Hinge:

What rating would top 5% for ethnic, and top 8%-10% for whites be?

View attachment 1768033View attachment 1768034View attachment 1768035

View attachment 1768037

View attachment 1768036
Thank you; I have created a MuzMatch account but I'm not quite ready to use it just yet. I have favourited some HQNP profiles already, and I've come across a lot of bad profiles (divorced, below MTB, single mother, outside of my age range, I prefer women aged 23-28). I have filtered out all white women, or women who clearly just converted for the sake of getting a good-looking, white-passing MENA man (I have seen many profiles like this, particularly mestiza/mulatta Latinas and noodles) and aren't really practicing. I'm very happy to give them a go but I'm not sure if they'd take Islam seriously. There are a lot of MTB-HTB NP ethnic women who seem like they want to settle down (some of these women have Uni degrees, even Master's degrees and want to settle down within 2 years).

How should I go about explaining my non-NTness? Should I declare that I'm half white or just flat-out say that I'm West Asian (I don't want white worshippers or self-hating women)?

I think I've seen that profile before. A lot of the "Far Eastern" profiles are Central Asian and Afghan profiles (I like their pheno).

I will do that now (I won't use secular dating apps because the women on there just want to date around) and see what my results will be like.

Do you have the PDF please? Do take your time if you need to look about for it.

• Ugh..