[SPIKED CORTISOL] Be NT or rope. Suifuel story on Tinder/Hinge for Londoncels and HomeCountiescels.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I created a foidfish on both Tinder and Hinge to check out my competition in my area (White Becky, pictures provided by @FrameMogger ). More on my competition in a moment.

I am in the South-East of England.

I also created a Hinge and Tinder profile with my white normie friend's photo (he looks like @8PSLcel - he has seen him in DMs before). If I used my photos (despite them all being autistic photos shot on an Android, some of them overlaid with Remini because the quality is so bad compared to using an iPhone) I would get some likes flowing in (last time I had a Hinge profile, I was swamped in likes by mostly curryfoids). I am not bothering with secular dating apps because it seems all the MTBs and above of all races (I want a HQNP ethnic woman, preferably Muslim Hijabi) want to date around, or are pining for NT white chads (more on that in a minute).

While Tinder had a lot of chavs and low-class primitive people (both male and female profiles) with lots of hot, low-class looking women, Hinge was where the educated women were at. They were mostly HQP but some HQNP women (mostly ethnic) were to be found. The standouts were mostly Instagrammaxxed, some FaceApped beckies, with a couple of Stacies. I will give you some examples below:

White Standouts examples:
Screenshot 20220707 173830
Screenshot 20220707 173842
Screenshot 20220707 173858
Screenshot 20220707 173914
Screenshot 20220707 173928
Screenshot 20220707 174000

High SMV ethnic examples (no blacks or curries were found on Standouts; all were Mongoloid or half-Mongoloid phenos):
Screenshot 20220707 174015
Screenshot 20220707 174056
Screenshot 20220707 174112
Screenshot 20220707 174129
Screenshot 20220707 174159
Screenshot 20220707 174208
Screenshot 20220707 174443

However, all these women had Instagrammaxxed photos, some of them FaceApped, taken in high-class locations. They know exactly what they were doing.

Of all races, the FOB noodle profiles were on average the most FaceApped, had the most professional-looking photos and had the most users with high-status jobs such as "investment banker" and "doctor". Ethnic foid profiles had more high-status jobs than white foid profiles (these were mostly NEETs, students or had lower status jobs).

Noodle profiles (some FOB, some local):
Screenshot 20220707 174417
Screenshot 20220707 174443
Screenshot 20220707 174252
Screenshot 20220707 174344
Screenshot 20220707 174015

I knew exactly what they were doing and why they made their dating app profiles look very Instagrammable, so I decided to check out my competition by switching to my beckyfish profile to check out male profiles.

I went to the Standouts section.

THE PROFILES WERE PRETTY MUCH ALL IDENTICAL.

ALMOST EVERYONE ON THE STANDOUTS SECTION WERE TALL, WHITE, NT RUGBY TYPE GRADUATES WORKING IN SOME GOOD JOB IN LONDON. THEY WERE ALL GL.

THEY ALL HAD IPHONES (YOU COULD TELL BY THE QUALITY OF THE PHOTOS).

THEY ALL HAD NT PHOTOS OF THEMSELVES WITH GOOD FRIENDSHIP GROUPS GOING ON HOLIDAY AND SHIT, DRINKING AND DOING NT ACTIVITIES.

NOT A SINGLE ETHNIC WAS FOUND, NOT EVEN A WHITE-PASSING ETHNIC.

Screenshot 20220707 174501
Screenshot 20220707 174513
Screenshot 20220707 174525
Screenshot 20220707 174538
Screenshot 20220707 174550
Screenshot 20220707 174605
Screenshot 20220707 174625

These are the same profiles that women swipe on. They are frauding their photos hard because they know exactly what they are doing. They want an NT, good-looking, sporty, secular white man.

If you're not any of these, forget it or looksmax.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Toth's thot, RecessedChinCel and 10 others
@DoctorLooksmax @NegativeNorwood @childofGod @Dodld @BeenLMSsinceMSN @fogdart @EverythingMattersCel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
could have just took some screenshot instead of this huge wall of text

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, aBetterMii, Xangsane and 3 others
Wow revolutionary information

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Racky and Xangsane
Nichemaxx, as I said earlier, try to join a like minded community/enviroment where is most probable that you will find the kind of women you want, because even if you manage outslay the white chads on dating apps, the women there would likely want to date around and not be the type you are specifically looking for IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18840 and Xangsane
Some more of the male Standouts:
Screenshot 20220707 174636
Screenshot 20220707 174703
Screenshot 20220707 174716
Screenshot 20220707 174727
Screenshot 20220707 174738
Screenshot 20220707 174749
Screenshot 20220707 174758
Screenshot 20220707 174810
Screenshot 20220707 174822
Screenshot 20220707 174834

All white, all NT, all GL, all extroverted and social

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and Hero of the Imperium
I created a foidfish on both Tinder and Hinge to check out my competition in my area (White Becky, pictures provided by @FrameMogger ). More on my competition in a moment.

I also created a Hinge and Tinder profile with my white normie friend's photo (he looks like @8PSLcel - he has seen him in DMs before). If I used my photos (despite them all being autistic photos shot on an Android, some of them overlaid with Remini because the quality is so bad compared to using an iPhone) I would get some likes flowing in (last time I had a Hinge profile, I was swamped in likes by mostly curryfoids). I am not bothering with secular dating apps because it seems all the MTBs and above of all races (I want a HQNP ethnic woman, preferably Muslim Hijabi) want to date around, or are pining for NT white chads (more on that in a minute).

While Tinder had a lot of chavs and low-class primitive people (both male and female profiles) with lots of hot, low-class looking women, Hinge was where the educated women were at. They were mostly HQP but some HQNP women (mostly ethnic) were to be found. The standouts were mostly Instagrammaxxed, some FaceApped beckies, with a couple of Stacies. I will give you some examples below:

View attachment 1769124View attachment 1769126View attachment 1769128View attachment 1769129View attachment 1769131View attachment 1769132

High SMV ethnic examples (no blacks or curries were found on Standouts; all were Mongoloid or half-Mongoloid phenos):
View attachment 1769134View attachment 1769135View attachment 1769136View attachment 1769137View attachment 1769138View attachment 1769139View attachment 1769140

However, all these women had Instagrammaxxed photos, some of them FaceApped, taken in high-class locations. They know exactly what they were doing.

Of all races, the FOB noodle profiles were on average the most FaceApped, had the most professional-looking photos and had the most users with high-status jobs such as "investment banker" and "doctor". Ethnic foid profiles had more high-status jobs than white foid profiles (these were mostly NEETs, students or had lower status jobs).

View attachment 1769142View attachment 1769143View attachment 1769144View attachment 1769145View attachment 1769148

I knew exactly what they were doing and why they made their dating app profiles look very Instagrammable, so I decided to check out my competition by switching to my beckyfish profile to check out male profiles.

ALMOST EVERYONE ON THE STANDOUTS SECTION WERE TALL, WHITE, NT RUGBY TYPE GRADUATES WORKING IN SOME GOOD JOB IN LONDON. THEY WERE ALL GL.

THEY ALL HAD NT PHOTOS OF THEMSELVES WITH GOOD FRIENDSHIP GROUPS GOING ON HOLIDAY AND SHIT, DRINKING AND DOING NT ACTIVITIES.

View attachment 1769153View attachment 1769154View attachment 1769155View attachment 1769157View attachment 1769158View attachment 1769159View attachment 1769160

These are the same profiles that women swipe on. They are frauding their photos hard because they know exactly what they are doing. They want an NT, good-looking, sporty, secular white man.

could have just took some screenshot instead of this huge wall of text
I included screenshots now @childofGod @GetShrekt

• Ugh..
Nichemaxx, as I said earlier, try to join a like minded community/enviroment where is most probable that you will find the kind of women you want, because even if you manage outslay the white chads on dating apps, the women there would likely want to date around and not be the type you are specifically looking for IMO.
I didn't outslay them at all when I used to be on them (I never met anyone on there but most of my likes were from curryfoids, with some fat white beckies and average noodles). I am not into white women at all and the ethnic foids that liked me were either brown South Asian or not HQNP. I was liked by only two black girls, but one was LQP.

I'm just going to have to do that because the women off dating apps, even if they appear HQNP, will monkey branch for a better, more masc Chad later on when they get bored of me and the fact I'm a predictable guy who likes stability.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and NegativeNorwood
@FailedNormieManlet @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• Ugh..
I have NT pics tbh just not a good enough face

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

View attachment 1769124View attachment 1769126View attachment 1769128View attachment 1769129View attachment 1769131View attachment 1769132

View attachment 1769134View attachment 1769135View attachment 1769136View attachment 1769137View attachment 1769138View attachment 1769139View attachment 1769140

View attachment 1769142View attachment 1769143View attachment 1769144View attachment 1769145View attachment 1769148

View attachment 1769155View attachment 1769157View attachment 1769158View attachment 1769159View attachment 1769160

View attachment 1769153View attachment 1769154
this guy in standouts is lifefuel

• Hmm...
  • JFL
@DoctorLooksmax @NegativeNorwood @childofGod @Dodld @BeenLMSsinceMSN @fogdart @EverythingMattersCel
Ngl after my surgeries I think I have a chance of matching this sort of archetype wuite well

A lot of people ask me if I play rugby cos I’m muscular and talk slightly posh(very posh for Where I live). And I have a finance job so for the bill there. What’s more brutal about this for me is I didn’t see a single man with a small chin 😢😢😢

@Xangsane eorry I started typing this before you replied to me

Last edited:
I get serious cognitive dissonance when I see white women in wax prints.

Reminds me of when I saw that image :

whirlwind of dissonance in my head

How do you rank them?
he is like a htn face wise
still mogs the normie friend he took pics with
the other guys are chadlites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Xangsane
he is like a htn face wise
still mogs the normie friend he took pics with
the other guys are chadlites
Its all about pheno. I mog/ looksmatched w most guys on there pure psl wise and its harder for me cuz ethnic. So more rare. But since im not white…

• So Sad
Muh girls want dark lookz :soy:

Meanwhile irl blondes slay the most (saw similar looking guys in my college slay the most)

@Gargantuan @gamma @ForeverRecession

Light lookz forever :pepefrown:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, gamma and Gargantuan
Its all about pheno. I mog/ looksmatched w most guys on there pure psl wise and its harder for me cuz ethnic. So more rare. But since im not white…

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 18840
  • Ugh..
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @FailedNormieManlet

I just realised that these two were curryfoids (full and half white/half curry) LARPing as white and noodle respectively:

2974634 Screenshot 20220707 173842
2974656 Screenshot 20220707 174015

Also the 2nd white foid is a paki

• Ugh..
The real brutally for a non-NTcel is that he has no social life to meet girls so he tries to circumvent it with online dating where he gets demanded to be NT again.

• So Sad
The real brutally for a non-NTcel is that he has no social life to meet girls so he tries to circumvent it with online dating where he gets demanded to be NT again.
My (extended) social circle is made up mostly of ethnic normies and LTNs, with one white normie, one white LTN and two ethnic foids (one HTB and one LTB, both taken by a white Chadlite and a black MTN respectively). Even though I love my friends, a group photo would not be a halo for this situation because everyone in those group photos I posted (from the male photos) is at least a white NT MTN. Both of my white male friends are not NT.

Foids of almost all races will be extremely racist about this and would X you based on your friend group alone in case they want to monkey branch and make up some lame excuse such as muh "I feel unsafe around your friends" or muh "they're not cool".

My most recent holiday photos were from a few years back when I had a dead-average body and looked a bit autistic in my posing. To make things worse, on the beach I wore a t-shirt and Bermuda shorts. In the water. :feelskek:

Crazy world we live in.

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and HerpDerpson
Even though I love my friends, a group photo would not be a halo for this situation because everyone in those group photos I posted (from the male photos) is at least a white NT MTN
JBW is not enough, it's Just Have White Friends theory.

• +1
Hate having nigger blood so much:feelswah::feelswah:.

Why couldn’t I be born a WASP NT rugby playing Chad:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

View attachment 1769153View attachment 1769154View attachment 1769155View attachment 1769157View attachment 1769158View attachment 1769159View attachment 1769160

This dude looks like a mix of Jacques and Jake both from love island this season and last season, respectively.

Screen Shot 2022 07 07 at 85955 PM

Jacques
Screen Shot 2022 07 07 at 90218 PM

Jake
Screen Shot 2022 07 07 at 90440 PM

• JFL