I guess sometimes having lucid dreams with your ideal imaginary gf is better than dealing with a real gf.

Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
Why do so many women these days have such bad personality traits and have nothing much to offer in return? I'm to scared to be played at again like my ex, so it feels so satisfying to have lucid dreams with an imaginary gf while I work on myself.

I took an extra long shower today after working out - about 30 minutes long, because I lost myself in my imagination and ended up cumming all over the shower glass.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, galego123, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
Why do u want a gf so bad? I’m my own GF, I talk to myself and have sex with myself
The only way I’ll interact with a femoid is with sex and that’s it. I’ll never understand you emotional lonely bastards

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: galego123, Deprived, Deleted member and 2 others
Why do u want a gf so bad? I’m my own GF, I talk to myself and have sex with myself
The only way I’ll interact with a femoid is with sex and that’s it. I’ll never understand you emotional lonely bastards
I guess I'm a pretty emotional guy on the inside. I tend to introspect often.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Anchor_Ship
Its nice to have a cuddle sometimes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, frendly, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Why do so many women these days have such bad personality traits and have nothing much to offer in return? I'm to scared to be played at again like my ex, so it feels so satisfying to have lucid dreams with an imaginary gf while I work on myself.
Sadly we all know the answer is hypergamy at least while they’re young but we refuse to accept it. Also how did you learn to lucid?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, thereallegend and Anchor_Ship
I guess I'm a pretty emotional guy on the inside. I tend to introspect often.
Conqueror that pain within you, get a ripped body and then go on a hiking trip. I guarantee you will slay your inner demons and become one with your mind and body. You will no longer crave a woman’s validation and will see the world for what it truly is, that being a Clown World of course

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18020, Deleted member 18244 and Xangsane
Just settle down. Be a man.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Anchor_Ship
Eye contact and gently rubbing a woman's face makes my heart rate rise rapidly.
Very prettyboy. I just spoon them cause im low inhib like that

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Why do so many women these days have such bad personality traits and have nothing much to offer in return?
Because they don’t need good personality traits. They can completely suck and still have an active social life + plenty of guys who are interested in them because women have inherent value and are massively haloed by their gender. That is an actual fact btw, women have an ingroup bias and men have an outgroup bias, or in other words both genders are biased towards women and no one is biased towards men

• So Sad
  • +1
It's all good until you feel you're missing out

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Xangsane and Anchor_Ship
Conqueror that pain within you, get a ripped body and then go on a hiking trip. I guarantee you will slay your inner demons and become one with your mind and body. You will no longer crave a woman’s validation and will see the world for what it truly is, that being a Clown World of course
I'm getting there with a toned body; I've got a good frame, decent pecs and arms, a thick ass/thighs and a flat stomach. I'm not going MGTOW though; there's definitely a good woman out there; I just have to work on myself more so that I'm not a replaceable guy in her eyes.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Anchor_Ship
I'm getting there with a toned body; I've got a good frame, decent pecs and arms, a thick ass/thighs and a flat stomach. I'm not going MGTOW though; there's definitely a good woman out there; I just have to work on myself more so that I'm not a replaceable guy in her eyes.
Even chad Is replaceable. You either are an Instagram rtt model or you accept you'll have to be a loyal cuck to your powerful gf

• JFL
Its nice to have a cuddle sometimes
I can cuddle you sweet child, although I am not a woman or even an attractive male I can still give you that warm loving intimacy you desire.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18244
Sadly we all know the answer is hypergamy at least while they’re young but we refuse to accept it. Also how did you learn to lucid?
I've been lucid dreaming since I was 18; I used this to cope with the fact I was an uggo at the time until I became a Chadlite through looksmaxxing and losing weight. I still have these scars from my childhood and I don't want to go into slayer mode, since a fulfilling LTR with a high-quality woman is so much more satisfying to me, so I have lucid dreams about that.

I used to read an awful lot as a kid and still do today, so I guess that's why I have a mogger imagination.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Anchor_Ship
I’m sorry brother but you will always be replaceable especially as you are not of pure aryan status. I pray for you and your success though brother

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoneDensity, Enfant terrible, Xangsane and 1 other person
I can cuddle you sweet child, although I am not a woman or even an attractive male I can still give you that warm loving intimacy you desire.
Ive seen your pics, youre a pre-ascended htn larping as an incel.

• JFL
Very prettyboy. I just spoon them cause im low inhib like that
What do you mean very prettyboy? :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I remember the time I made love to my ex gf (my only lay), I wanted it to be slow and sensual with her, and made sure all her physical and emotional needs were met (despite the fact she kept begging me to go rough on her - I don't want to do that as I think that's hurting someone physically). I even teared up during the act because those emotions I felt towards her were so damn powerful; it hurts me so much she turned out to be a manipulative, cunning rat at the end who saw me as someone replaceable.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Anchor_Ship
I’m sorry brother but you will always be replaceable especially as you are not of pure aryan status. I pray for you and your success though brother
Every guy will be replaceable. It’s not how hot you are, it’s that she thinks she can do better. I mean Pitt, DiCaprio, these guys are divorced. A foid shat in Depp’s bed ffs :ROFLMAO:. These women are not capable of love guys, I know it’s hard to accept. I forget it sometimes too and go bluepill but reality will strike sooner or later.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I remember the time I made love to my ex gf (my only lay), I wanted it to be slow and sensual with her, and made sure all her physical and emotional needs were met (despite the fact she kept begging me to go rough on her - I don't want to do that as I think that's hurting someone physically). I even teared up during the act because those emotions I felt towards her were so damn powerful; it hurts me so much she turned out to be a manipulative, cunning rat at the end who saw me as someone replaceable.
You need to join the military asap so you can truly become a man. No one should have to go through such a traumatic experience

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18244
That explains where you went wrong, the foids want to be animal fucked and used, then cuddled after.

• +1
Every guy will be replaceable. It’s not how hot you are, it’s that she thinks she can do better. I mean Pitt, DiCaprio, these guys are divorced. A foid shat in Depp’s bed ffs :ROFLMAO:. These women are not capable of love guys, I know it’s hard to accept. I forget it sometimes too and go bluepill but reality will strike sooner or later.
I don’t cope, I swallowed every pill in existence. I know what must be done and it will be done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • +1
You need to join the military asap so you can truly become a man. No one should have to go through such a traumatic experience
I would if I could. I'm thinking of joining a martial arts, boxing or kickboxing group or something along those lines.

• Love it
Because they don’t need good personality traits. They can completely suck and still have an active social life + plenty of guys who are interested in them because women have inherent value and are massively haloed by their gender. That is an actual fact btw, women have an ingroup bias and men have an outgroup bias, or in other words both genders are biased towards women and no one is biased towards men
I'm scared of being in a loveless LTR/marriage, or being used in some way, even though marriage is my goal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and Anchor_Ship
It's all good until you feel you're missing out
I feel that I'm missing out because I'm taking time off to be a better man.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Xangsane
Even chad Is replaceable. You either are an Instagram rtt model or you accept you'll have to be a loyal cuck to your powerful gf
Have you seen the show "Open House: The Great Sex Experiment"?
Some cakeup MTB left a poor Chad for a rich Chad who never wanted to commit.

Does race really matter?
It definitely seems to be, even among ethnic foids.

• +1
Does race really matter?
It definitely seems to be, even among ethnic foids.
It 100 percent does its like minimum 15 percent of SMV DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SHITSKIN AND PURE ARYAN GENETICS

• So Sad
Girls are only like that because they can get away with it with most guys these days.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Xangsane and Anchor_Ship
It 100 percent does its like minimum 15 percent of SMV DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SHITSKIN AND PURE ARYAN GENETICS
What category do I fall under?

• +1
What category do I fall under?
Not white so there will always be an aryan who mogs you at your same looks level unfortunately

• So Sad
  • +1
Why do so many women these days have such bad personality traits and have nothing much to offer in return?
Becasue there is no pressure on them to be pleasant. The west is so gynocentric that that they never needed to develop a good personality to be accepted by men.

• So Sad
Who are the only guys they can't get away with?
Dudes they want to cheat on their boyfriends with. Guys who are willing to walk away from them for stupid behavior. The type of dudes that won't reschedule dades with them if they try and cancel saying something came up. Dudes who don't feel lucky to be with a girl.

• +1
Dudes they want to cheat on their boyfriends with. Guys who are willing to walk away from them for stupid behavior. The type of dudes that won't reschedule dades with them if they try and cancel saying something came up. Dudes who don't feel lucky to be with a girl.
So, Chads and statusmaxxed/moneymaxxed lads?

How do you become a Better man?
Trying to improve my personality traits, solidifying my hobbies and friend circle, joining some high T activity like boxing or martial arts.

• Woah
Reactions: the BULL
Not white so there will always be an aryan who mogs you at your same looks level unfortunately
Despite having brown hair, light olive/gold skin and blue eyes. Clown world.

• +1
I think it's also worth noting that looksminning to try to run oofy doofy game isn't a way to get a gf with good personality traits either. You'll just end up with a narcy woman who wants to be the alpha and expects you to be her lapdog/yes man.

Fortunately, I think you have the looks and prospects to find a good woman for you eventually.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Xangsane
Same bro, I'm french and spanish and syrian and moroccan and i also have a thick ass and thighs, MENA women and men are just naturally thick and are busty. MENA men are cursed with a fat ass because our dads and moms have them

• +1
No, only chads.
Hmmm. I was rated chadlite here yet I still have these feelings about fear of being mistreated and being replaced.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Hmmm. I was rated chadlite here yet I still have these feelings about fear of being mistreated and being replaced.
Chad's not just about looks. Anyways, you never have to be afraid of being mistreated once you've resolved to never allow it.

• +1
I think it's also worth noting that looksminning to try to run oofy doofy game isn't a way to get a gf with good personality traits either. You'll just end up with a narcy woman who wants to be the alpha and expects you to be her lapdog/yes man.

Fortunately, I think you have the looks and prospects to find a good woman for you eventually.
I would never want to looksmin. I know how it feels to be an ugly, fat guy and I fought to get where I am today. I feel so much healthier and happier because of it and its a huge burden off my back.

I hope she comes along but I also hope I'm not being too unrealistic. I just have to improve my personality traits and other things.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1