I guess sometimes having lucid dreams with your ideal imaginary gf is better than dealing with a real gf.

Same bro, I'm french and spanish and syrian and moroccan and i also have a thick ass and thighs, MENA women and men are just naturally thick and are busty. MENA men are cursed with a fat ass because our dads and moms have them
I get this completely!

I usually cover my thick ass with oversized jackets or shirts but I decided to wear a tucked in fitted button up with the sleeves rolled up with well-fitted chinos to work yesterday. I also made sure my hair was extra nice, I was properly shaved and my skin was glowing and looked soft.

I got so many IOIs from middle aged and 30-something women. Even children were so nice towards me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Chad's not just about looks. Anyways, you never have to be afraid of being mistreated once you've resolved to never allow it.
Chads aren't always about looks. I larped as a foid on Bumble while doing a foidfish experiment and there were a couple of sweet natured chads that sent her lots of very long text messages. The foid was an exceptional foid with a great personality and a lot to offer. A typical high value foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 12002

Users who are viewing this thread

Back