I had a date today and it was the most humiliating experience ever

holy fuck...its so over bud.
its ok maybe my oneitis will want to meet me in the future. after several gangbangs with chad and a broken heart

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: latincell95 and Maalik
Subhuman women bully subhuman men harder than Stacies because Stacies have nothing to prove while the ugly/fat chicks feel insecure and need to punch down on other subhumans to feel better about themselves
its almost like you cant win or smth

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter
This is why you don't date girls that you mog.

At least if you date your looksmatch and do this embarassing shit, you sorta think 'its a decent prize to pay for decent pussy'

but there's no winning when dating girls you mog. You pay the prize, but you don't get decent pussy.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, latincell95, fukmylyf and 1 other person
This is why you don't date girls that you mog.

At least if you date your looksmatch and do this embarassing shit, you sorta think 'its a decent prize to pay for decent pussy'

but there's no winning when dating girls you mog. You pay the prize, but you don't get decent pussy.
yeah. all girls regardless of their lookslevel can backstab you potentially

yeah. all girls regardless of their lookslevel can backstab you potentially
Ye but you're a cuck for not giving her a verbal beating
Roast her before you leave a humiliating date.

women are pretty fragile. She wouldn't be able to withstand your .org Chakra

jfl you invite a girl for a date and she's the one taking you places? no wonder you can't fuck them

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
NOT EVEN A HANDSHAKE.
Go shopping might actually be better than square up and talk, but you actually need to lead the conversation and be funny otherwise it's a pain in the ass for both, if you are just quiet it's an instant turn off for her

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
Go shopping might actually be better than square up and talk, but you actually need to lead the conversation and be funny otherwise it's a pain in the ass for both, if you are just quiet it's an instant turn off for her
i was gonna fall asleep during that tbh tbh. this cuck thing just isnt for me

jfl you invite a girl for a date and she's the one taking you places? no wonder you can't fuck them
"i dont have sex immidiately" she said

Ye but you're a cuck for not giving her a verbal beating
Roast her before you leave a humiliating date.

women are pretty fragile. She wouldn't be able to withstand your .org Chakra
she was super mean to me. i was gonna cry in fact

my ons wouldn’t let me leave her house the morning after. she made me fuck her and cum inside her again. can u even imagine that
how unreasonable

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3
"i dont have sex immidiately" she said
Don't be an autistic fuck inviting girls over or asking them directly for sex, that almost never works. Even Chads can't pull that off most of the times.

If you want a girl over you invite her for a date, just a simple and quick date and then you take her home. You don't mention sex, you just take her there. Watch a movie, listen to music, whatever. That's when you're gonna know if she's DTF or not.

these bitches be smoking crack man

Fuck that's suifuel bro
If Stacy or HTB rejects you/cockblocks you at least you feel in peace knowing you went out with a foid w better looks.
But a femcel rejecting you? That's brutal

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid