I had a dream about eating steak and wine felt like heaven

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I haven't eaten steak in 2 months now just rice and if I'm lucky tuna chicken or whey for protein.

I had a dream when I passed out from exhaustion today I was eating steak. 1 year back my friend had 200 dollar gift card to a steak house and the expiration day was that day so I was able to eat so much steak. It didn't mean much then but after being kicked out and slowly losing my money I saved I long so much just for a piece of steak at this point even Salmon or chicken is a luxary

On new years I will be eating a nice piece of steak and having red wine I just know it! I need to try harder Idc how much dry crap I have to eat or how many hours I need to struggle. I long for the day that a steak meal will not be so expensive I will be able to shrug it off like nothing

I wish I could go back on that day me and my friend eating so much steak after which we had his dads expensive wine. It was heaven I didn't even realize it. I will return to that feeling and come back stronger I know it!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, mug, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
I give you my big brown steak ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿ˜น??

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, Deleted member 19548, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
I just want to be able to eat steak till I'm sick. Just the memory of steak is so good. Ramon rice eggs and chicken is all I can afford to eat rn.

I'm eating prime Med pussy and you're over here dreaming about steak nigga wtf

Attachments

• ribeye-steak-with-red-wine-sauce-3-1200.jpg
    ribeye-steak-with-red-wine-sauce-3-1200.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I'm eating prime Med pussy and you're over here dreaming about steak nigga wtf
I lost my sex drive from this I think. Thinking of steak rn gives me more desire then a sexy woman would

• Woah
I've never tried levantine pussy

@Xangsane have you tried it?
Yakhi Levantine pussy tasty wallah . Better than hummus and shawarma combined wallah ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™

• JFL
What ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก....

No gay. I hate gays ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™
I feel physical pain when I stare at meat or smell it. It only goes away when I sleep I can only eat so much rice a day. I just go to Mcdonalds and eat the ketchup packets if that isn't enough

• So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin
I want it tbh. Honestly I've realized that girls with different body types have different types of pussies so I don't think ethnicity matters as much as the individual girl

I want it tbh. Honestly I've realized that girls with different body types have different types of pussies so I don't think ethnicity matters as much as the individual girl
I'm only doing halal dating from now on... I won't be having sex until marriage from now on. So therefore my lifetime laycount will be 2.

• +1
I'm only doing halal dating from now on...
Good for you man serious. I don't mean to attack you a lot you just annoy me sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm only doing halal dating from now on... I won't be having sex until marriage from now on. So therefore my lifetime laycount will be 2.
I pray that you find a good wife one day

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
I feel physical pain when I stare at meat or smell it. It only goes away when I sleep I can only eat so much rice a day. I just go to Mcdonalds and eat the ketchup packets if that isn't enough
Now I am really sure your body needs some fucking B12 or Iron or some other shit. People with scurvy start to have dreams about strawberries and orange juice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 11126
Now I am really sure your body needs some fucking B12 or Iron or some other shit. People with scurvy start to have dreams about strawberries and orange juice
Monster has B12 makes me feel so good when I drink it

• +1
Monster has B12 makes me feel so good when I drink it
Hey man guess what? Beef/calf/lamb liver has the highest B12 content out of any animal product, and it's dirt cheap. Buy from a proper butcher though, nothing worse then supermarket liver.

Eat a bit and see how you feel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
cant read this thread ion speak broke niggah

• So Sad
Hey man guess what? Beef/calf/lamb liver has the highest B12 content out of any animal product, and it's dirt cheap. Buy from a proper butcher though, nothing worse then supermarket liver.

Eat a bit and see how you feel.
I always buy my meat from walmart but its pretty cheap at costco too

• +1
I don't know any butchers and that shit is too expensive.
Google > butcher

Organ meats are usually very cheap because people don't buy them often. I find Beef heart to be the cheapest out of the simple ones. Cheapest one I've ever seen was beef lungs, but I don't know how to prepare them.

• Love it
Google > butcher

Organ meats are usually very cheap because people don't buy them often. I find Beef heart to be the cheapest out of the simple ones. Cheapest one I've ever seen was beef lungs, but I don't know how to prepare them.
If its cheap like you say it is I will buy some with my rice.

I think if I just eat some meat I will be able to work more currently I sleep 10-12 hours a day not really asleep but too tired to move so sorta like meditation

• +1
If its cheap like you say it is I will buy some with my rice.

I think if I just eat some meat I will be able to work more currently I sleep 10-12 hours a day not really asleep but too tired to move so sorta like meditation
Potatoes and butter too brotha if you can fit it into your budget. Rice has jack shit, at least potatoes have some minerals and even some Vitamins and minerals

• +1
Potatoes and butter too brotha if you can fit it into your budget. Rice has jack shit, at least potatoes have some minerals and even some Vitamins and minerals
Right now my diet is rice ketchup and mustard packets

And once a week I have chicken or tuna I eat 1,800 calories of rice tho

• +1
Right now my diet is rice ketchup and mustard packets

And once a week I have chicken or tuna I eat 1,800 calories of rice tho
What is your budget? How much can you spend on food?

• +1
What is your budget? How much can you spend on food?
At this point 100 a month since this job is getting me more

a dozen aggs are 2$ so I will have 24 a week or 3.4 eggs a day.

then use the rest of my rice and tuna

Last edited:
  • +1
over if you don't eat steak and eggs daily