I had a dream about Leo0509

brucel

brucel

Looksmax King
I was basically walking going somewhere, when something caught my eyes it was a thing printed on the left side of the car I looked closer and I saw there was written "L E O 0 5 0 9" and there was an old guy sitting on that side (passenger seat),

I then instinctively knew Leo0509 was close by as I knew it was his car (it was a black car or smth) I went to the closest shop asked around but I couldn't find him, then I saw the car was going to leave so I ran and pointed for them to stop.

When I opened the passenger seat I greeted Leo and I said "What is that philtrum... (I was trying to hold my laugh) then I said what is wrong with your nasolabial folds." Leo looked a little sad or something (I don't remember his reaction) and I said I was just joking. In all honesty he looked really good almost striking looking, nearly no failos.

Then I woke up, and this isn't even a joke/mocking thread I actually had that dream today, I just thought to share it as it was funny. I also think @Leo0509 doesn't post about his philtrum or whatever as much or had stopped (haven't seen a thread long time) it's just what I had a mental note of him, and I like the guy he seems honest.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5455, Elvisandreaa, RIPPED IRL and 5 others
I had a dream about Realrob, that cigar Avi guy and some others back when Lookism.net originally was down for a few months in 2019

• +1
Reactions: brucel
I had a dream about Realrob, that cigar Avi guy and some others back when Lookism.net originally was down for a few months in 2019
Mirin maybe as autistic as me.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
I was basically walking going somewhere, when something caught my eyes it was a thing printed on the left side of the car I looked closer and I saw there was written "L E O 0 5 0 9" and there was an old guy sitting on that side (passenger seat),

I then instinctively knew Leo0509 was close by as I knew it was his car (it was a black car or smth) I went to the closest shop asked around but I couldn't find him, then I saw the car was going to leave so I ran and pointed for them to stop.

When I opened the passenger seat I greeted Leo and I said "What is that philtrum... (I was trying to hold my laugh) then I said what is wrong with your nasolabial folds." Leo looked a little sad or something (I don't remember his reaction) and I said I was just joking. In all honesty he looked really good almost striking looking, nearly no failos.

Then I woke up, and this isn't even a joke/mocking thread I actually had that dream today, I just thought to share it as it was funny. I also think @Leo0509 doesn't post about his philtrum or whatever as much or had stopped (haven't seen a thread long time) it's just what I had a mental note of him, and I like the guy he seems honest.
Nice shit
Atm i’m almost dying from antidepressants cold turkey

• Love it
And now the great Viking are a bunch of cucks who can't even stop brown hords from raping there women

Atm i’m almost dying from antidepressants cold turkey
Gl man hope your skin ascends so you won't worry about these things, but your a 100% mentalcel imo :chad:

Last edited:
Gl man hope your skin ascends so you won't worry about these things, but your a 100% mentalcel imo :chad:
I need to fix the philtrum that I destroyed

• +1
  • +1
Yeah
Yesterday i colored my hair a bit and it ascended me
I saw it, it's a good improvement. Hairpill is legit.

I remember I had a haircut last week, I also styled it a little, when I went to school everyone in my class was complementing me and I had gotten so much attention (I used to do buzzcuts or short hair) I felt good and looked much better