I had a dream in which my ex was in

Euron

Euron

curls n swirls, also 6'2
Joined
Jun 18, 2025
Posts
6,614
Reputation
10,822
Nga. I expect a decet fever dream, not wtv this shit was.
Her whole family + bf was staying at my home for new year:hnghn: it was a long dream.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Magnus Ironblood
Nga. I expect a decet fever dream, not wtv this shit was.
Her whole family + bf was staying at my home for new year:hnghn: it was a long dream.
Did u brutally murder them in your dream ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Euron
I still dream over my ex every night. Gooning over her nudes actually helps because of the post nut clarity.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Euron
I still dream over my ex every night. Gooning over her nudes actually helps because of the post nut clarity.
Ive been over mine for months now, im trying to get w another girl aswell. Yet my ex still finds ways to haunt me, im starting to really debate if its due to the guilt i carry ever since i called her sm shit cuz i was mad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Magnus Ironblood

Similar threads

klip11
Replies
4
Views
37
klip11
klip11
ehrensdirtysocks
Replies
2
Views
21
ehrensdirtysocks
ehrensdirtysocks
Nerogen
Replies
13
Views
158
jfcj
J
blackd3ath20
Replies
7
Views
26
blackd3ath20
blackd3ath20
anemo
Replies
3
Views
21
anemo
anemo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top