Weird ass dream i had

ehrensdirtysocks

ehrensdirtysocks

5'7 MTN no future
Joined
Apr 25, 2026
Posts
147
Reputation
62
Bro i had a dream where sayori unfollowed me on tiktok and I was sad about it for like 2 weeks. And when I woke up I had to check both of my accs to see if he actually did because I thought that shit was real. Bro I need a break from this shit ong. 😭 :lul: 💔
 
  • JFL
Reactions: final boss
Bro i had a dream where sayori unfollowed me on tiktok and I was sad about it for like 2 weeks. And when I woke up I had to check both of my accs to see if he actually did because I thought that shit was real. Bro I need a break from this shit ong. 😭 :lul: 💔
What Rot in .org do to a man dawg:lul::lul:💯💯🫱🫱
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ehrensdirtysocks

Similar threads

blackd3ath20
Replies
7
Views
25
blackd3ath20
blackd3ath20
klip11
Replies
4
Views
37
klip11
klip11
solohunter99
Replies
3
Views
23
NinjaRG9
NinjaRG9
anemo
Replies
3
Views
20
anemo
anemo
Euron
Replies
8
Views
32
Euron
Euron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top