I had different dreams

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Mongrelmania
First I dreamt that I was chasing a cat and forcing it into my home. I also met our old cat and tried to kidnap a bunch of others. When I woke up it was sad.

Then there was an Indian who stalked me, broke into my home and tried to assault me so I had to kill him. Then there was a trans nigga who went around tricking people he was a girl and making them kiss him even though he was 6'3. Then some thug kids followed me because I put my hands on the hips of the troon and when they left I met Jeffrey Starr in the stairwell corridor. He radiated such mogger NT, charismatic energy, I was completely awestruck.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Fun fact: What you eat determines your dream

IMG 5103
IMG 7222

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I eat kratom
And cock

That's why you keep seeing trannies, they are beckoning you towards transition, deep within your subconscious.

Female smv is through the roof, may be worth the investment, girlie.

So if you eat chocolate cake before sleep, you dream of BBC ?
Seems like you don’t get it
Any type of berries whether it is blueberries, strawberries or whatever contain high amounts of melatonin and other natural chenicals/amino acids which help you get more vivid dreams

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Seems like you don’t get it
Any type of berries whether it is blueberries, strawberries or whatever contain high amounts of melatonin and other natural chenicals/amino acids which help you get more vivid dreams
Woah

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav