i had jaw implants all along {serious im not joking around this time} {my final goodbye}

you need lefort 3 asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Over as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
you need lefort 3 asap
he would be better served getting midface implants, the most viable strategy for recessed maxillacels.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and Elvisandreaa
View attachment 1451734 this is me{present day} after i got my jaw implants it took around week and 3 days to heal I was satisfied with the result and I got these implants from dubai

View attachment 1451744
This is a great job, exactly what I am looking for when I consider mandibular angle implants.

These were off-the-shelf implants, correct? And do you have any idea how wide either of them were (if they weren't identical implants on both sides)? I'd love to see any other pics you have, BTW.

no ct scan = larp

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
What material did you choose?

terrible design you need to get revision surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, N1666 and delusionalretard
he would be better served getting midface implants, the most viable strategy for recessed maxillacels.
terrible design you need to get revision surgery
*Alexa play jealous by Nick Jonas*

brutal reminder i got the money to ascend my jaw into the top 5% while you are rotting here in this forum

• Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow
*Alexa play jealous by Nick Jonas*

brutal reminder i got the money to ascend my jaw into the top 5% while you are rotting here in this forum

average dravidian bonemogs you

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Danish_Retard, N1666 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and delusionalretard
indeed and they still don't look good
thats why good soft features and pheno is the key to attractiveness
View attachment 1453168
lmao man youre just jealous if i had soft features then you say masculine features, you're just picking hyper strata features to prove you're point of the argument , why don't you do this ,go out exercise and lose fat and take growth hormones since you're like 5ft6 you could probably ascend

lmao man youre just jealous if i had soft features then you say masculine features, you're just picking hyper strata features to prove you're point of the argument , why don't you do this ,go out exercise and lose fat and take growth hormones since you're like 5ft6 you could probably ascend
what is there to be jealous of
a narcy indian desperate for validation so much that he has to lie in order to get it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Danish_Retard, N1666 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and delusionalretard
what is there to be jealous of
a narcy indian desperate for validation so much that he has to lie in order to get it
someones pissed its okay manlet just take growth hormones :lul::lul::lul: oh yeah fixyour acne btw

You are chadlite at the moment, although I don't prefer surgery, I'd recommend you go for a rhinoplasty, that down turned nose tip looks less defined and is characteristic Indian trait, you could ascend to a high tier chadlite to maybe a Chad after working out and good quality coloured lenses
i am in utter disbelief that someone who has spent this much time on this site would rate OP chadlite
@Preston thoughts?

• +1
i am in utter disbelief that someone who has spent this much time on this site would rate OP chadlite
@Preston thoughts?
ive been rated around HTN and chadlite not only on this site even on incels.is they kicked me out cause of it also on lookism

• Hmm...
Reactions: justadude
i made this thread to show how gullible you guys are and think you can ascend only through surgery
you're obviously clenching your masseters lol i dont think anyone fell for it

you're obviously clenching your masseters lol i dont think anyone fell for it
no im not jfl i dont clench my masseters that's so retarded you could get bruxism

someones pissed its okay manlet just take growth hormones :lul::lul::lul: oh yeah fixyour acne btw
lmao get off your high horse
you are nowhere close to as attractive as you need to be so narcy. you're about 4.5 psl objectively, no one would bat an eye at you twice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Danish_Retard and delusionalretard
@Preston thoughts?
You hate Indians, you'd definitely say that, look beyond his skin, he actually has a great lower third at the moment, he just needs a rhinoplasty.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
You hate Indians, you'd definitely say that, look beyond his skin, he actually has a great lower third at the moment, he just needs a rhinoplasty.
thanks bro all these mfs cant accept it when an indian mogs tf outta them @StrangerDanger @justadude

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member 15081
@Preston thoughts?
This is what I consider to be a chadlite with a typical Indian phenotype.

0 DD430 E2 398 B 47 B2 B864 D247760 CD726

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and justadude
hes not chadlite man lol hes maybe htn in india but normie in a white country
his pheno is too brutal
you're telling me OP is looksmatched with Chris Evans for example?
Chris evans shares emotional post as he signs out of captain america

• +1
thanks bro all these mfs cant accept it when an indian mogs tf outta them @StrangerDanger @justadude
you even get mogged by 4.5 PSLs

brutal

• +1
Reactions: justadude and delusionalretard
I also consider Tub of lard to be a chadlite

View attachment 1453186
if yall wanna see my face go see the lookism forums @StrangerDanger @justadude I have nothing to prove to yall I'm content with my ratings being HTN/chadlite all across these gay ass forums , if you cant accept its not my problem

• JFL
if yall wanna see my face go see the lookism forums @StrangerDanger @justadude I have nothing to prove to yall I'm content with my ratings ti being HTN/chadlite all across these gay ass forums , if you cant accept it not my problem
you are MTN in the West
4.25-4.5 PSL with pheno tax

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
if yall wanna see my face go see the lookism forums @StrangerDanger @justadude I have nothing to prove to yall I'm content with my ratings being HTN/chadlite all across these gay ass forums , if you cant accept its not my problem
Ok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justadude, Acromegaly_Chad, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Looks like an abused dog

You are full of shit

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member 14166
hes not chadlite man lol hes maybe htn in india but normie in a white country
his pheno is too brutal
you're telling me OP is looksmatched with Chris Evans for example?
View attachment 1453181
Ignore the colouring and then you'll see how OP actually has halos, while Evans's side profile is like this -
9e28466039f5a88f0fbb5a6f1c8b2779

Evans mogs him to death
Just use the eyes
Ignore the colouring and then you'll see how OP actually has halos, while Evans's side profile is like this -
View attachment 1453206
@USER0213 @StrangerDanger i dont mog him wtf , tbh chris evans isnt even chadlite , hes a chad mfs here think a handful of celebs are a chadlite wtf all of them are chad you are all forgetting one factor and its status

View attachment 1453206
Pitt has a bad side profile aswell. Evans is handsome. 5.5 psl. Good eyes, colouring, harmony and physique

1704339 images 57
1704337 images 53
Images   2021 12 22T161728318
Main qimg 6738eaab126f5e6375865d3bed2390bd
Tumblr c47b3f0be601044b73519d6a9c43e2dd 468a0703 500
1704338 images 52

Pitt has a bad side profile aswell. Evans is handsome. 5.5 psl. Good eyes, colouring, harmony and a lean face

View attachment 1453207View attachment 1453208View attachment 1453216View attachment 1453217View attachment 1453218View attachment 1453213
bro how tf is this man 5.5 psl this is the problem you are all being to reductionist when approaching psl standard you hyper strata a detail and call it a fucking falio we need a holistic approach , if a girl gets introduced to psl standards they will deffo rate him chad

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
bro how tf is this man 5.5 psl this is the problem you are all being to reductionist when approaching psl standard you hyper strata a detail and call it a fucking falio we need a holistic approach , if a girl gets introduced to psl standards they will deffo rate him chad
Hemsworth is what I would call a chad and he mogs Evans hard
Images   2021 12 22T162611803

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 15081
nah hemsworth isnt fucking chad hes a gigachad you Dravidian shitskin hindu subhuman genetuic trash from youre inbred dravidian mothers womb faggot
Not taking the bait this time. Get ignored

my jaw looks like urs in the after pic from the 3/4 angle but from the front its asymmetrical, I might just get filler tbh but I was thinking custom jaw implants to fix asymmetry permanently. tbh I'll just get filler and forget about it for now, you can get 9ml here for like £1,240
Where do you live?

what bait that was my freudian alter ego I lost it there sry
Never believed you in the first place tbh. Facial implants pretty much always have this unnatural look that you can spot if you close enough. Your jaw looks very natural.

Never believed you in the first place tbh. Facial implants pretty much always have this unnatural look that you can spot if you close enough. Your jaw looks very natural.
khuda hafiz thanks bhai