I HAD SEX IN A DREAM

gigell

gigell

15 year old neet
It was in a class at school saw a foid and my friend. My friend went out of the classroom. And me and the girl had intercourse. Teachers almost caught us but I legit had sex for like 10 mins and I thought it was real. An autistic kid was in the class and he didnt even see us fucking. I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL AND I FINALLY ASCENDED BUT AFTER SEX FINISHED I WOKE UP. In the dream I even said i was gonna make a thread on .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, Aero, Manletmachine and 4 others
0 replies in 12 minutes im writing this out of pity I'm spitting on you+dnrd

Mirin hard

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell and Darkeningstar
Then you wake up and realize you've cum in your underwear (if you use it)

Clipboard01

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and gigell
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
0 replies in 12 minutes im writing this out of pity I'm spitting on you+dnrd
greycel fuck off attention seeking cunt dog

Just learn how to lucid dream, you can then have sex there whenever you want, you will the be master of your dreams, you can approach any woman and have sex with her just like that, in my dreams at least(both regular and lucid) all the women are very friendly, excited to see me, eager to do whatever I ask them, etc. - pretty much the opposite of how they treat me in real life...
So, whenever I become aware that I'm in a dream, I can just go the closest girl, ask her to bend over or get down on her knees, and she will do that immediately and very enthusiastically, it is that easy!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, noobs and gigell
Just learn how to lucid dream, you can then have sex there whenever you want, you will the be master of your dreams, you can approach any woman and have sex with her just like that, in my dreams at least(both regular and lucid) all the women are very friendly, excited to see me, eager to do whatever I ask them, etc. - pretty much the opposite of how they treat me in real life...
So, whenever I become aware that I'm in a dream, I can just go the closest girl, ask her to bend over or get down on her knees, and she will do that immediately and very enthusiastically, it is that easy!
I want real sex

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar