I had sex with this girl from the club last night (pics)

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
The problem is she speaks zero English and she's also batshit crazy. We met up and she was already getting pissed that we had to walk 10 minutes to my flat. We had to speak into a translator app to communicate, she only speaks Russian. As soon as we arrived she started complaining the bathroom sink was a bit dirty. Then she was thirsty and refused to drink tap water, so made me go out for a walk in the middle of the night to buy her bottled water.

The next morning she was angry that I told her she could take a bus home and started hitting me, she wants a taxi instead. I felt so much peace when she finally left. On the other hand she really turns me on and has big boobs, so I don't know what to do. We had sex all night in every position, even standing up. It was so much I started bleeding from my dick. She was screaming and the neighbors definitely heard everything through the walls.

@Zelenskyiv @the BULL @MoggerGaston @i_love_roosters

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Tr0ubLe, Mewton and 17 others
they faces is killing me why nobody gaf

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander, maxilofailo, RAMU KAKA and 25 others
The problem is she speaks zero English and she's also batshit crazy. We met up and she was already getting pissed that we had to walk 10 minutes to my flat. We had to speak into a translator app to communicate. The next morning she was angry that I told her she could take a bus home and started hitting me, she wants a taxi instead. I felt so much peace when she finally left. On the other hand she really turns me on and has big boobs, so I don't know what to do. We had sex all night in every position, even standing up. It was so much I started bleeding from my dick. She was screaming and the neighbors definitely heard everything through the walls.

Nice dude

Why your apartment is such a mess. Imagine bringing a woman to such pig den so she never comes back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Yerico7, Marelago and 16 others
Mirin you can slay despite looking like a serial killer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marelago, TUSSELEIF, RAMU KAKA and 9 others

mosque shooter lookin ass nigga

@ElTruecel @mayo mogger @noobs @Turbo Racist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, TUSSELEIF, Shade91 and 27 others
Mirin you can slay despite looking like a serial killer.
The point of this thread is that slaying might not even be worth it for having to deal with batshit crazy women. The incel lifestyle is underrated for how peaceful it is.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, RAMU KAKA, Kanye West's Cousin and 13 others
The point of this thread is that slaying might not even be worth it for having to deal with batshit crazy women. The incel lifestyle is underrated for how peaceful it is.
Such is life.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Im caging so hard, it looks like shes about to be tied up and killed look at the fear in her eyeballs🤣

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, TechnoBoss, Chadeep and 2 others
Did you just walk up to her and start taking pictures in her face :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Klaas Vaaker, Chadeep and 5 others
damn bro, she looks good. By far the best slay you posted yet. What do you mean by "We met up and she was already getting pissed that we had to walk 10 minutes to my flat."? Are you saying you met her at the club before and you already knew each other and just went back to your place to fuck?

• +1
Reactions: buflek
damn bro, she looks good. By far the best slay you posted yet. What do you mean by "We met up and she was already getting pissed that we had to walk 10 minutes to my flat."? Are you saying you met her at the club before and you already knew each other and just went back to your place to fuck?
I met her Thursday night in a club on the dance floor. Then we were making out, but then she had to leave with her friends. I immediately started texting her on Instagram (always get their Insta fast in case something happens), and we met up the next night near my place.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: maxilofailo, RAMU KAKA, Turbo Racist and 12 others
Doesn't speak english but knows how to speak slut

Typical foid behavior

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxilofailo, RAMU KAKA, 9cel and 14 others
The problem is she speaks zero English and she's also batshit crazy. We met up and she was already getting pissed that we had to walk 10 minutes to my flat. We had to speak into a translator app to communicate, she only speaks Russian. As soon as we arrived she started complaining the bathroom sink was a bit dirty. Then she was thirsty and refused to drink tap water, so made me go out for a walk in the middle of the night to buy her bottled water.

The next morning she was angry that I told her she could take a bus home and started hitting me, she wants a taxi instead. I felt so much peace when she finally left. On the other hand she really turns me on and has big boobs, so I don't know what to do. We had sex all night in every position, even standing up. It was so much I started bleeding from my dick. She was screaming and the neighbors definitely heard everything through the walls.

Wtf is that room she has a right to complain and why does your PC look like your about to launch nukes on Russia

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marelago, Kanye West's Cousin, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
I met her Thursday night in a club on the dance floor. Then we were making out, but then she had to leave with her friends. I immediately started texting her on Instagram (always get their Insta fast in case something happens), and we met up the next night near my place.

I would've failed at the dirty talk part tbh, I just wouldn't be able to do it. I'd cringe way too hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vinn98, gothmog6, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
I would've failed at the dirty talk part tbh, I just wouldn't be able to do it. I'd cringe way too hard.
Dirty talking during sex is just cringe and corny in general

Like nigga. Just have sex like your ancestors, tf. No need to be corny/emo like allat

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, gothmog6, Klaas Vaaker and 2 others
Being on day 5 of nofap helps. I think she might want a relationship with me though, but she could make my life hell. I don't know what to do.

Dirty talking during sex is just cringe and corny in general

Like nigga. Just have sex like your ancestors, tf. No need to be corny/emo like allat
While I was banging her I was telling her she's a beautiful angel.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, PsychoDsk and Autismcel
While I was banging her I was telling her she's a beautiful angel.
Why didn't you try to LTR her?

Maybe you could slowly but surely teach her english while having some cute wholesome moments idk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, liberiangrimreaper and Zelenskyiv
Why didn't you try to LTR her?

Maybe you could slowly but surely teach her english while having some cute wholesome moments idk
Maybe but she has a Russian soul, they're all crazy

• Love it
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Autismcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, panjeet currycel and bloomercel
How does Russian sound to you? Rough or soft?
Depends tbh

For women it's very soft and feminine, and for men it's a 50/50, sometimes soft and sometimes rough

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
There is like 200k Ukronazis in Prague bruh.
In my neighborhood I hear more people speaking Russian/Ukrainian than Czech. I'm basically living in Ukraine.

Well done bhai, what location?

Also what do u think drives ur appeal? Given u slay a lot?

The crazy ones are addictive and the only ones who are worth banging vs having a wank, but they WILL fuck ur life up and then u will get sectioned in a psych ward and have to do colouring in sessions, when a week earlier you were structuring 1.2bn dollar portfolio purchases.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
She is from Kyiv. I forgot to add, she's also a single mom.
her husband is fighting in the front line, probably lost a leg and has to fight in a wheelchair in order to protect his country meanwhile his whore gf is slaying autists from looksmax.org who post everything like a diary here

csnt make this up

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Turbo Racist, panjeet currycel and 9 others
her husband is fighting in the front line, probably lost a leg and has to fight in a wheelchair in order to protect his country meanwhile his whore gf is slaying autists from looksmax.org who post everything like a diary here

csnt make this up
Tinder and the night clubs here are full of Ukrainian women looking for husbands.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, bloomercel, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others

Mattress on the floor yet still spending the night with a bitch is wild to me. Good job tho.

Tinder and the night clubs here are full of Ukrainian women looking for husbands.
Second Husband probably cuz first one died in the war.

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
this is the faith of us NATO cucks soon

we will be used as cannonfodder against russia china and nordkorea while the rapefugees stay home and take care of our women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, HTN_Mentalcel, bloomercel and 2 others

csnt make this up
I also cummed inside her but after she said she's not on birth control, so who knows what will happen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, bloomercel, PsychoDsk and 2 others
Ukraine is so fucking fucked it's insane jfl. Absolute dogshit birth rates and now millions of women ran away and won't come back. I legit don't understand how there are men in trenches dying for anything other than money if they're poor as fuck and their life just isn't worth living anyway.
Soldiers are the ultimate simpniggers.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, bloomercel and vinn98
She is from Kyiv. I forgot to add, she's also a single mom.
Fucking brutal so she ran away from Ukraine now she’s a single mom who parties and gets fucked ?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, bloomercel and Zelenskyiv