I had veins visible on my ribs after 2,4 dinitrophenol.

D

Deleted member 20652

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2022
Posts
10,919
Reputation
12,672
I had veins visible on my ribs after 2,4 dinitrophenol. It took 4 weeks to go from 25 % bodyfat to 9 % bodyfat .

I took 200 mg . Sometimes 400 mg .

I was not scared to die. I thought of it as a WIN - WIN . Either I die or I'll get lean. In both cases its a WIN

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: MRD
I had veins visible on my ribs after 2,4 dinitrophenol. It took 4 weeks to go from 25 % bodyfat to 9 % bodyfat .

I took 200 mg . Sometimes 400 mg .

I was not scared to die. I thought of it as a WIN - WIN . Either I die or I'll get lean. In both cases its a WIN

//Thomas DOM
I'm happy for you. 200 is a good dose, imo. I can't handle 400 myself due to the uncomfortable/sweats during night
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
I'm happy for you. 200 is a good dose, imo. I can't handle 400 myself due to the uncomfortable/sweats during night

Sleep with open windows

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: MRD

Similar threads

cursedbybones
Replies
3
Views
38
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
Scandi.
Replies
6
Views
58
zirg
Z
Farsin
Replies
1
Views
11
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
ESR
Replies
3
Views
43
hate
hate
IbalmeHponeMin
Replies
36
Views
130
i<3cats
i<3cats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top