I hate 99% of people I come across IRL

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
anytime I interact with a person its like an IRL "dnr" or "not even a molecule faggot" while I just stand there nodding and listening like this

if I had the money id buy an island miles away from anybody and have a separate mansion for all my stacy cum dumpsters who I would not talk too

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, Themanletauticel123, ElTruecel and 2 others
inb4 bitchboy I can sense his presence coming

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
Most people think this about each other your lot special lil bro,I’m not sure strangers give a fuck what you do either

bro i just had a little autsitic nigga say he should become a trans girl to get a lesbian, nigga was serious too

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and BitchBoy
Most people think this about each other your lot special lil bro,I’m not sure strangers give a fuck what you do either
no they dont and where does it say strangers? idgaf abt littarly anyone who talks to me there are 0 studies that claim the average person thinks what I just described

FOH greycel

bro i just had a little autsitic nigga say he should become a trans girl to get a lesbian, nigga was serious too
More ambition than you will ever have, mire that nigger the next time you meet him IRL, maybe you'll rub off of him.

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
No wonder you have 22k posts, this is as intellectual you can be.

I could probably train an AI to sit on this site 24/7 and respond "cope, manlet, nigger" to every single message & thread on here and it'd be indistinguishable from you.

I'm a misanthrope too

Don't even like interacting with my family. The only person I actually enjoy talking with is my mother, I hate talking with my father because he's autistic as shit and pretty retarded and the only way he reproduced were his dimorphic features none of which I inherited. It's also interesting how he has brown eyes and I have green eyes, he has black hair and I have golden blonde hair. He's 6ft with wide broad shoulders and long arms and big hands and I am none of that :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Don't even like interacting with my family. The only person I actually enjoy talking with is my mother,
I dont even like doing that jfl

I say as few words as I can each day and feel no need to talk to people unless its something I find interesting or will benefit me in the future

I'm a misanthrope too

Don't even like interacting with my family. The only person I actually enjoy talking with is my mother, I hate talking with my father because he's autistic as shit and pretty retarded and the only way he reproduced were his dimorphic features none of which I inherited. It's also interesting how he has brown eyes and I have green eyes, he has black hair and I have golden blonde hair. He's 6ft with wide broad shoulders and long arms and big hands and I am none of that :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
I don't talk with my father either. My mom is closer to me.