I hate albanian women

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral
Some of the most toxic, narcissistic pieces of shit type of women to exist on this planet. Avoid albanian women at all costs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, hopecel, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
o bir same here in mne

I want to fuck one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, STAMPEDE, try2beme and 2 others
Everyone hates Albanians in general. Tiny little Muslim Turks in a failed narco-state. Literally the lowest IQ in all of Europe. Shortest people in all of geographical Europe. Albania is a nation of short mentally deficient emigrants who clean Western European toilets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, ParanoidHungLatino and PrinceofDarkness
send em my way

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
My impression from tiktok is that they are relatively attractive but low iq white foids who are surrounded by ethnics who worship them so they have a massive ego.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
IMG 8339

Everyone hates Albanians in general. Tiny little Muslim Turks in a failed narco-state. Literally the lowest IQ in all of Europe. Shortest people in all of geographical Europe. Albania is a nation of short mentally deficient emigrants who clean Western European toilets
Albanians aren’t short or low iq lmao, especially northern albanians tend to be some of the tallest people in the planet along with dutch and other balkans and south ones are average mediterranean height. But I only hate albanian women, they’re toxic and narcissistic, Albanian men are very kind and friendly respectful dudes.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and user123456
Albanians aren’t short or low iq lmao, especially northern albanians tend to be some of the tallest people in the planet along with dutch and other balkans and south ones are average mediterranean height. But I only hate albanian women, they’re toxic and narcissistic, Albanian men are very kind and friendly respectful dudes.
albanian men kind? lmfao Yeah for whites, but I've had black and muslim friends that got into beef with tons because insecure lil d syndrome like zherka

albanian men kind? lmfao Yeah for whites, but I've had black and muslim friends that got into beef with tons because insecure lil d syndrome like zherka
Being kind doesn’t mean you have to be a cuck. Albanian men are still kind they just aren’t cucks to allow disrespect from blacks or arabs

Some of the most toxic, narcissistic pieces of shit type of women to exist on this planet. Avoid albanian women at all costs.
Ethnic property

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212 and STAMPEDE
you are the albo version of @InnerVoid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, InnerVoid and STAMPEDE
cope

Albanians are racist to ethnics or blacks the most, they hate them with a passion
My sister ex = albanian
Girl im talking to = albanian
Every nigger londons ex = albanian

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
My sister ex = albanian
I highly doubt that, I’ve never seen albanian women dating blacks, It’s mostly albanian men dating black or ethnic girls in UK and USA and they date mostly to fuck not long term relationship.

never found gypsy pheno attractive anyway

Anyone who isn’t blonde or blue eyed = gypsy looking?
black hair
usually dark eye color
really dark eyebrows idk
on a female i dont like it

My sister ex = albanian
they don't tell their "non cucked super masculine men" who also abuse gear due to insecurities like zherka. I literally had a groups of albanians in hs growing up all were apparently related and were open about competing. Were jealous of the basketball team but befriended this super rich indian guy. pretty sure they wouldn't care about the dudeif he was poor. Just like the youngLA founders whoa wre mainly indian and one albanian dude that gives off this fake over zealous attitude to the curry owner. Its like he knows he gotta kiss ass to keep the paycheck, even made his wife kiss him on his bday weird af.

I highly doubt that, I’ve never seen albanian women dating blacks, It’s mostly albanian men dating black or ethnic girls in UK and USA and they date mostly to fuck not long term relationship.
I wouldnt lie about that LOL just step outside and youd agree with me
Im brazilian but they always date blacks n ethnics

• Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE
why are men from med countries incels?
Opposite in reality, most men from med countries have had sex and relationships before and they’re usually very NT and social compared to nordic or slavic countries where men lose their virginity in their 20s or later and are not NT and unsocial.

Last edited:
I wouldnt lie about that LOL just step outside and youd agree with me
Im brazilian but they always date blacks n ethnics
Really? I’ve never seen or even heard about that happening. They’re extremely racist and only date albanian men mostly or rarely other whites here and there.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Really? I’ve never seen or even heard about that happening. They’re extremely racist and only date albanian men mostly or rarely other whites here and there.
Meh ig interracial dating has no correlation to racism

Racist ass

They literally live around ethnics, London, NYC, any inner city = ethnic take over...I've only seen Albanian foids on tiktok with ethnics...how can you cope boyo...

• Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE
I thought I should arranged-marriage-maxx with a trad virgin Catholic Albanian waifu from Malesia tbh

malesiamaxxing used to be the law for monteniggercels idk if it's outdated now