I hate all evangelicals, Jews, and Scots-Irish subhumans

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
I hate all 3 of those groups of people. I view evangelicalism and baptism as being a trash religion invented by subhuman inbred loser rednecks from Scotland and Ireland subhumans from southern shithole states in the US that keeps the country attached to shithole Israel. No person from either of those lesser ethnicities can create something noble or beautiful, they are drunk and rowdy and trashy. They are the ugliest and dumbest Europeans. Jews of course want to kill us all, so I hate them for obvious reasons

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: yen, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Lonenely sigma
This is probably the most specific group of 3 peoples I've seen in my life.

Were you, as a child, attacked by group of an Irish, a Scot and an evangelic? Was that group funded by a jew?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
i hate jews with a passion frl

cope you envy them
Org

• Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
My almost half Irish blood makes me hate Israel, actually. Ireland is one of the most based and most pro-Palestinian countries on the planet, the Irish know what it’s like to be starved, blockaded, occupied. The same shit that the Jews do to the Palestinians was done to my ancestors, that’s why they left.

Being pro-Israel is a generational, boomer thing.

My almost half Irish blood makes me hate Israel, actually. Ireland is one of the most based and most pro-Palestinian countries on the planet, the Irish know what it’s like to be starved, blockaded, occupied. The same shit that the Jews do to the Palestinians was done to my ancestors, that’s why they left.

Being pro-Israel is a generational, boomer thing.
Ireland itself might be pro Palestinian due to political reasons but still, it’s known for being low IQ, drunk and rowdy, and uncivilized. It’s that DNA that has been passed to these US southerners that causes them to be the way they are. And they have the audacity to think highly of themselves too. They are descended from shit.

This is probably the most specific group of 3 peoples I've seen in my life.

Were you, as a child, attacked by group of an Irish, a Scot and an evangelic? Was that group funded by a jew?
I have dealt with them before yes, and like I said. They are drunk and rowdy, very dumb, very ugly, and still have a superiority complex like they are the best people on earth or something and all brown or black skinned people are below them (they did slavery) and that Jesus climbs into bed with them every night and fucks their brains out. They seriously think these things. And their accent is fucking retarded

i hate jews with a passion frl
Me too. They only exist to make everyone miserable. And I was cheering and celebrating while watching live coverage of the 10/7 attack on Jewistan. Because those babies don’t remain babies forever, they will eventually grow into Jews and become the next George Soros or rothschild or the next Netanyahu or the next Zuckerberg

Evangelicals and baptists are sects.
They are a joke, not a real religion.
Their ideology has nothing to do with Christianity.

Evangelicals and baptists are sects.
They are a joke, not a real religion.
Their ideology has nothing to do with Christianity.
I know. I’ve made that clear. They took the original Christianity, mixed it with their trash Scottish-Irish drinking, disrespectful, unpolished vulgar culture and made it into some retard sect of Christianity. But the problem is they are much more powerful than they seem because of the fact they live in the most powerful country on earth and vote in only people from their retarded religion to make America’s foreign policy decisions in Washington and that affects the entire world. Despite being uneducated retards living in trailers they are the reason Netanyahu knows that he can do whatever he wants in Palestine and still have Israel supported by white US southerners

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
The Celts are the most White and racially pure race on the Earth.

We have the highest traces of R1B in our DNA.

Stay jealous.

Also dude you're literally a mutt wtf

The Celts are the most White and racially pure race on the Earth.

We have the highest traces of R1B in our DNA.

Stay jealous.
Lmao. You’re the lowest IQ ethnicity in Europe. You should hate yourself and your heritage. The redneck evangelical garbage in the US is descended from you morons

Lmao. You’re the lowest IQ ethnicity in Europe. You should hate yourself and your heritage
I am proud of my heritage and myself.

Stay mad, mongrel.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
I am proud of my heritage and myself.

Stay mad, mongrel.

View attachment 2964061
Proud of what? You never had a great empire or anything. And my contempt is mostly focused towards Scottish people because they are 75% of the southern DNA, Irish is only 25% of them. Baptist jew dick sucking subhumans.

Proud of what? You never had a great empire or anything. And my contempt is mostly focused towards Scottish people because they are 75% of the southern DNA, Irish is only 25% of them. Baptist subhumans
Civilization will never triumph over barbarism.

Ireland itself might be pro Palestinian due to political reasons but still, it’s known for being low IQ, drunk and rowdy, and uncivilized. It’s that DNA that has been passed to these US southerners that causes them to be the way they are. And they have the audacity to think highly of themselves too. They are descended from shit.

I’d look at Ireland to judge Irish genetics, not the southern US. Ireland is a safe and prosperous country, and most of the people who I’ve met from there have been tall and good looking, soft spoken, mysterious, and artsy. They’re the opposite of some party animals.

I wish that Christian Zionism and other dumb conservative evangelical beliefs were contained to the Southeast, but unfortunately they’re not. I live in Oregon and I see an embarrassing amount of megachurches and even Israeli flags here. I have been personally insulted in defense of Israel by conservative evangelicals in my family, and it’s not the Irish side. Because again, it’s a generational thing, all boomers everywhere were brainwashed hard about muh six gorillion and muh terrorists by the Jew media since the ‘60s. Whereas I see straight through the Jews’ bullshit precisely because of my Irish DNA.

Also, this isn’t just in America. The biggest Zionists on the planet are white South Africans, they literally convert to Judaism and move to Israel. And they’re descended from classy Dutch people. So it’s really not about DNA, at least not in the way you say it is.

Last edited:
I’d look at Ireland to judge Irish genetics, not the southern US. Ireland is a safe and prosperous country, and most of the people who I’ve met from there have been tall and good looking, soft spoken, mysterious, and artsy. They’re the opposite of some party animals.

I wish that Christian Zionism and other dumb conservative evangelical beliefs were contained to the Southeast, but unfortunately they’re not. I live in Oregon and I see an embarrassing amount of megachurches and even Israeli flags here. I have been personally insulted in defense of Israel by conservative evangelicals in my family, and it’s not the Irish side. Because again, it’s a generational thing, all boomers everywhere were brainwashed hard about muh six gorillion and muh terrorists by the Jew media since the ‘60s. Whereas I see straight through the Jews’ bullshit precisely because of my Irish DNA.

Also, this isn’t just in America. The biggest Zionists on the planet are white South Africans, they literally convert to Judaism and move to Israel. And they’re descended from classy Dutch people. So it’s really not about DNA, at least not in the way you say it is.
Convert to Judaism again is another story because they want to be a part of their exclusive club. These Christian Zionist roaches in America seriously think Jesus Carries an AR-15 and wraps himself in an American flag. They’re just so retarded and creepy. They have these prowlers at every college campus in my state that approach you pretending to make friends with you but then start talking about their stupid church and their stupid gay ass Jesus trying to invite you to their trash evangelical religion and try to convince you that abortion is genocide and they would just have this look in their eyes of being crazy. It was at that point that I began to hate them. And do a bit of research into their racial origins

Last edited:
Worst people:
1. Arabs/Muslims
2. Jews
3. Mexicans
4. Eastern and southern Europeans