I hate Asian women

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I don't hate Asian women for dating whites and racemixing tbh, like date who you want. I hate Asian women who need to justify their white worship by putting Asian men down. I remember speaking to an East Asian chick and we were discussing dating preferences, she asked me if I preferred white girls since I've only ever dated whites. I told her that I legit don't really, and have a slight preference towards girls of my own race and she was fairly surprised.

She then starts telling me how she ONLY dates white guys (which is okay, bit of a redflag tbh but you do you), I ask her why (expecting some generic response like "I'm just attracted to euro features"). But instead she legit goes on a rant about how Asian men are too controlling and misogynistic, the way she was going on about Asian guys makes them sound like awful humans. Tbh my dark triad paki genes kicked in and I told her that I think her reasons are bullshit, she is judging an entire race and claiming they're all misogynists and shit, and that she's acc a racist with a lot of self hate. I then further said that Tyler and Brad are capable of being abusive yet when chang and xi behave badly the entire asian race is evil? She's just a racist who hates her skin and sees dating white men as an escape from her self hate and thinks she will be closer to being white.

JFL when I said that and then said these 5 words her face dropped. "You will never be white". She got so angry and called me a misogynist. I called her a racist and white worshipper. Not a single simp of hers stood up to say shit tbh. They all told me I need to stop being so mean, but I just told them to shut up JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, squirrelcel, Daydream and 28 others
You will never be white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ASM5, datboijj, Daniel Plainview and 14 others
that is self hatred, in regards to race mixing that can be cruel cause Asians aren't going to ride with you nor do the whites consider you white.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
You will never be white
Brutal words which whill make any ethnic woman seethe tbh. My mum used to make fun of my darker skin colour, until I said those 5 words and now she is too embarrassed to even bring up the topic of skin colour in front of me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, squirrelcel, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 15 others
FB6E55D2 6F26 4897 8CD4 69B4B40C5073

You sir are doing gods work. Mirin your spine to tell that cunt what no other cuck would.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, squirrelcel, Daniel Plainview and 10 others
View attachment 1454264
You sir are doing gods work. Mirin your spine to tell that cunt what no other cuck would.
Tbh man, normies are too scared to really approach these sorts of discussions in case they say anything racist/come off as racist. Normies are high inhib too, they'll only do stuff when the crowd jumps in. But I diffuse those situations and cut it off fast

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Michael Myers
B9AB349D 5758 47DC 80E0 60FF420C3433
@OldVirgin

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Amexmaxx
You really are dark triad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6531, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
You really are dark triad.
I think I might just have lower than avg levels of empathy tbh. If I knew I could get away with things, I'd do a lot of bad shit. When I was a small kid, I used to always tell my dad to speed up whenever we saw a small animal on the road. I never understood why you'd stop to let them pass. Like JFL it's a fucking animal. Now I wouldn't run over the animal since people might think I am a bit weird and it will be a piss take to clean out the guts and shit.

Now I say these bad things and shit because I know there are 0 consequences. Normies won't do shit

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Daniel Plainview and Michael Myers
good shit op, asian women are a fuckin disgrace. they always try to blame white men for "fetishizing" them or asian men for being misogynistic when they call them out on their bullshit. i've never seen a more self-hating cooning ass demographic

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, datboijj and Daniel Plainview
good shit op, asian women are a fuckin disgrace. they always try to blame white men for "fetishizing" them or asian men for being misogynistic when they call them out on their bullshit. i've never seen a more self-hating cooning ass demographic
All you have to say really is "it takes two tango", it's not like these men are forcing them to date. They are willingly dating them

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
Didn't read
I hate Asian women too

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Marsiere214, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
Big if true
I fucking despise asian women, they're the lowest forms of the human species
self hater panfaced gooks:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Marsiere214, Central Cee and 5 others
At least South Asians have the balls to say what's what. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16384
Big if true
I fucking despise asian women, they're the lowest forms of the human species
self hater panfaced gooks:ogre:
Fr, I say this shit because I abhor racism in all it's forms.
At least South Asians have the balls to say what's what. :ogre:
Dark triad pakis tbh. Calling out asian girls for their racism is one of the highlights of my day

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16384 and Michael Myers
Fr, I say this shit because I abhor racism in all it's forms.

Dark triad pakis tbh. Calling out asian girls for their racism is one of the highlights of my day
East and West Pakistan reunification when? :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 16384
True, i want to ask one of those gooks with their hair dyed blonde who has a child with a white guy what they're going to tell their child when they come out of the womb looking completely asian and facing the problems that come with that (assuming they're male). What kind of message are you sending your child by doing this..

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Daniel Plainview, Marsiere214 and 2 others
True, i want to ask one of those gooks with their hair dyed blonde who has a child with a white guy what they're going to tell their child when they come out of the womb looking completely asian and facing the problems that come with that (assuming they're male). What kind of message are you sending your child by doing this..
You're wording it like an incel autist. You need to use the language of the lefties tbh. You should tell them this instead

"By dying your hair blonde and essentially trying to emulate the look of a european, you are passing the mesage on that being asian is somewhat inferior to your child. They'll hate their dark hair and small eyes becaues even their own asian mother rejects those features. You are merely perputating the racist white supermacist system and that isn't a good thing"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Daniel Plainview
You're wording it like an incel autist. You need to use the language of the lefties tbh. You should tell them this instead

"By dying your hair blonde and essentially trying to emulate the look of a european, you are passing the mesage on that being asian is somewhat inferior to your child. They'll hate their dark hair and small eyes becaues even their own asian mother rejects those features. You are merely perputating the racist white supermacist system and that isn't a good thing"
true but i wasn't literally quoting what i would say just the core idea, i wouldn't even come into contact with someone like that if i do eventually get an active social life :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Marsiere214 and FailedNormieManlet
true but i wasn't literally quoting what i would say just the core idea, i wouldn't even come into contact with someone like that if i do eventually get an active social life :Comfy:
You don't want people like that in your life, they are negative and never happy tbh. Self hating asians live unhappy lives

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Matthias8272
and then everyone clapped

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12484
BWC only.
And imagine talking to wmn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 15004
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 15004, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
i don't hate people for things they have no control over. biologically programmed insensient npcs is the default state in humanity. to be autistic and/or sentient is an aberration.

I don't even know what it is
liar. You are with JIDIF, you post BBC on pol to derail threads. You want to ruin the west by making everyone racemix and produce mutt babies

liar. You are with JIDIF, you post BBC on pol to derail threads. You want to ruin the west by making everyone racemix and produce mutt babies
Racemixing is beautiful, it's the future. :redpill:

• Ugh..
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
same, my use mom always bring up snide remarks about my skin whenever the topic of skin color use to come up (typical curry shit), and she always told me how sad she was when i became more browner as i got older (because i was light skin as a baby). Meanwhile my sister got to remain light skin/pale, guess who was the trophy child to show to off to all our family friends and shit.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
same, my use mom always bring up snide remarks about my skin whenever the topic of skin color use to come up (typical curry shit), and she always told me how sad she was when i became more browner as i got older (because i was light skin as a baby). Meanwhile my sister got to remain light skin/pale, guess who was the trophy child to show to off to all our family friends and shit.
Brutal, your own mother JFL at curries

but this is what happens when your race is the literal human slave race having been conquered for over 5k years by outsiders (Aryans) which forced a race based caste system making those closer to them (rape offsprings) brahmin and those with less rape dna Dalits.

I think it’s genetic with you lot at this point your race evolved to worship light skin as a survival mechanism.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed
I hate Asian women because they are ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Brutal, your own mother JFL at curries

but this is what happens when your race is the literal human slave race having been conquered for over 5k years by outsiders (Aryans) which forced a race based caste system making those closer to them (rape offsprings) brahmin and those with less rape dna Dalits.

I think it’s genetic with you lot at this point your race evolved to worship light skin as a survival mechanism.
Lmao it's not genetic :lul::lul::lul: it's simply ingrained in our culture.

Tbh my dark triad paki genes kicked in and I told her that I think her reasons are bullshit, she is judging an entire race and claiming they're all misogynists and shit, and that she's acc a racist with a lot of self hate. I then further said that Tyler and Brad are capable of being abusive yet when chang and xi behave badly the entire asian race is evil? She's just a racist who hates her skin and sees dating white men as an escape from her self hate and thinks she will be closer to being white.

JFL when I said that and then said these 5 words her face dropped. "You will never be white".
:chad:

Lmao it's not genetic :lul::lul::lul: it's simply ingrained in our culture.
It’s been your culture for over 5k years… there may very well be a genetic component even if it’s a minute one

Brutal words which whill make any ethnic woman seethe tbh. My mum used to make fun of my darker skin colour, until I said those 5 words and now she is too embarrassed to even bring up the topic of skin colour in front of me
is your mom paki who married a white

is your mom paki who married a white
No she is a bengali married to another bengali, I have made a post about her blackpilling me on my height before. I once told her I was dating a white girl and she got pissed off and told me to date another bengal jfl

No she is a bengali married to another bengali, I have made a post about her blackpilling me on my height before. I once told her I was dating a white girl and she got pissed off and told me to date another bengal jfl
if shes bengali marrie a bengali why would she make fun of your skin jfl

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
It’s been your culture for over 5k years… there may very well be a genetic component even if it’s a minute one
That's literally not how that works lmao. If that was the case then I wouldn't eat cows and I would drink their piss or something cause my ancestors were most likely Hindus 1000 years ago. But instead I eat their meat and drink their milk instead cause my families been muslim for centuries :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: is cultural, trust me.

if shes bengali marrie a bengali why would she make fun of your skin jfl
Internalised hate, and I think she has a sort of unconscious bias against me. She's been trying to tear my confidence down now for years and trying to make me some sort of submissive bitch tbh. As a kid, I was very NT and popular. I even played a team sport (rugby) for an amateur team and made a lot of connections from there. She then pulled me out of rugby and stopped me from going, despite me being quite good at the sport.

When I started lifting she told me to stop, told me I looked like a freak and my shoulders were too big for me and would mock me for it tbh. That's sort of when I realised she just hates seeing me happy.

I truly believe the reason she does this is so I don't leave and become fully independent tbh

Internalised hate, and I think she has a sort of unconscious bias against me. She's been trying to tear my confidence down now for years and trying to make me some sort of submissive bitch tbh. As a kid, I was very NT and popular. I even played a team sport (rugby) for an amateur team and made a lot of connections from there. She then pulled me out of rugby and stopped me from going, despite me being quite good at the sport.

When I started lifting she told me to stop, told me I looked like a freak and my shoulders were too big for me and would mock me for it tbh. That's sort of when I realised she just hates seeing me happy.

I truly believe the reason she does this is so I don't leave and become fully independent tbh
wtf i think shes mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet

Brown women hate brown men and hate it even more seeing them try to improve. They need us to be their easy fallback betabuxx plan just in case their white chad hunting fails and everytime we try to improve our looks in some way, we reduce the chance of being their plan B cause we might end up racemixing with another girl. And I think it's the same way for us, as well.