I hate Asian women

That's literally not how that works lmao. If that was the case then I wouldn't eat cows and I would drink their piss or something cause my ancestors were most likely Hindus 1000 years ago. But instead I eat their meat and drink their milk instead cause my families been muslim for centuries :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: is cultural, trust me.
Hmmmm I dunno man I think it’s gentic trauma. This is why Blakc Americans/caribs are so aggresive compared to Africans which are usually more chilled and soft I think slavery made them very angry and traumatised and that was only 300 years

Now compare that to 5k years of oppression south Asians had to endure and what I said makes sense it’s amplified by 10x

wtf i think shes mentally ill
I think so to tbh. I'm lucky I survived and came out sort of normal. My older brother literally is a druggo who overdosed. My younger brothers one of them is a 4chan autist - trying to save him tbh. Other one sees me as a role model and has started playing sports and is fairly NT so far. I'm going to teach him how to lift soon, so he doesn't get bullied at school

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞
Brown women hate brown men and hate it even more seeing them try to improve. They need us to be their easy fallback betabuxx plan just in case their white chad hunting fails and everytime we try to improve our looks in some way, we reduce the chance of being their plan B cause we might end up racemixing with another girl. And I think it's the same way for us, as well.
It's not just that, the way brown families are structured is such that the child is the parent's retirement plan. If I leave today my parents will feel like they lost. They have no lives, so they want me to stay stuck to the system and be an incel w 0 social skills, so I end up marrying whatever girl they choose or an ugly brown girl. To them that is the goal in life.

For us, it's different. We want to improve, to ascend, to test our very limits and be the best we can. It's something these people will never understand they worship mediocre.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Hmmmm I dunno man I think it’s gentic trauma. This is why Blakc Americans/caribs are so aggresive compared to Africans which are usually more chilled and soft I think slavery made them very angry and traumatised and that was only 300 years

Now compare that to 5k years of oppression south Asians had to endure and what I said makes sense it’s amplified by 10x
Genetic trauma is literally a quack theory lmao. (in my opinion tbh). I feel no inherent sense of hatred towards white brits for ruling over South Asians for a century (I use to back in my nationalistic phase when I was a teen, because I felt like it was my "duty" to do so as a south asian myself). But now that I've grown up and become more chill and aware about history, I don't feel a fucking thing lmao. The past 3000 years of south asian history is literally nothing more than one tribe, kingdom, empire etc etc trying to fuck over their own neighbor, and trying to take them over for their own power and force their culture on the other. The brits were just another player in the "south asian game of thrones" (what I call it) that just happened to come from outside of the subcontinent. Just lol if you think my ancient ancestor from over 2000 years ago was "cool" with the mauryans coming in and taking over his land because, "hey, atleast they're brown!". Lmao that's a joke.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
It's not just that, the way brown families are structured is such that the child is the parent's retirement plan. If I leave today my parents will feel like they lost. They have no lives, so they want me to stay stuck to the system and be an incel w 0 social skills, so I end up marrying whatever girl they choose or an ugly brown girl. To them that is the goal in life.

For us, it's different. We want to improve, to ascend, to test our very limits and be the best we can. It's something these people will never understand they worship mediocre.
That's also true.

Genetic trauma is literally a quack theory lmao. (in my opinion tbh). I feel no inherent sense of hatred towards white brits for ruling over South Asians for a century (I use to back in my nationalistic phase when I was a teen, because I felt like it was my "duty" to do so as a south asian myself). But now that I've grown up and become more chill and aware about history, I don't feel a fucking thing lmao. The past 3000 years of south asian history is literally nothing more than one tribe, kingdom, empire etc etc trying to fuck over their own neighbor, and trying to take them over for their own power and force their culture on the other. The brits were just another player in the "south asian game of thrones" (what I call it) that just happened to come from outside of the subcontinent. Just lol if you think my ancient ancestor from over 2000 years ago was "cool" with the mauryans coming in and taking over his land because, "hey, atleast they're brown!". Lmao that's a joke.
True to an extent all history is people cucking eachother that’s why the myth of racial purity is only that a myth every ethnicity is mixed with others, sure they aren’t mixed racially but ethnically every people have admixture just like Neanderthals and Denisovan.

still though 5k years of being told your better or worse based on skin colour and torture based on that for over 5k years even UP TILL TODAY, i think will lead to genes to naturally be subservient to light skinned races as a defence mechanism after all we are humans and living organisms want to survive if keeping your head down when a lightskin walks past kept your ancestors alive for over 5k years those genes will be passed in whislt bajapreet whose ancestors didn’t bow down to lightskins was killed for insubordination

@FailedNormieManlet i really really want to be attracted to brown girls, but i just cant, i pity them on how ugly they are here, goddamit man

True, i want to ask one of those gooks with their hair dyed blonde who has a child with a white guy what they're going to tell their child when they come out of the womb looking completely asian and facing the problems that come with that (assuming they're male). What kind of message are you sending your child by doing this..
yeah, gook genes are too powerful

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Matthias8272
I don't hate Asian women for dating whites and racemixing tbh, like date who you want. I hate Asian women who need to justify their white worship by putting Asian men down. I remember speaking to an East Asian chick and we were discussing dating preferences, she asked me if I preferred white girls since I've only ever dated whites. I told her that I legit don't really, and have a slight preference towards girls of my own race and she was fairly surprised.

She then starts telling me how she ONLY dates white guys (which is okay, bit of a redflag tbh but you do you), I ask her why (expecting some generic response like "I'm just attracted to euro features"). But instead she legit goes on a rant about how Asian men are too controlling and misogynistic, the way she was going on about Asian guys makes them sound like awful humans. Tbh my dark triad paki genes kicked in and I told her that I think her reasons are bullshit, she is judging an entire race and claiming they're all misogynists and shit, and that she's acc a racist with a lot of self hate. I then further said that Tyler and Brad are capable of being abusive yet when chang and xi behave badly the entire asian race is evil? She's just a racist who hates her skin and sees dating white men as an escape from her self hate and thinks she will be closer to being white.

JFL when I said that and then said these 5 words her face dropped. "You will never be white". She got so angry and called me a misogynist. I called her a racist and white worshipper. Not a single simp of hers stood up to say shit tbh. They all told me I need to stop being so mean, but I just told them to shut up JFL.
I understand what are you saying and agree, but I only see asian women from the U.S trash talking asian men.

that is self hatred, in regards to race mixing that can be cruel cause Asians aren't going to ride with you nor do the whites consider you white.
i am fuck your mommie asshole bro yummy

I don't hate Asian women for dating whites and racemixing tbh, like date who you want. I hate Asian women who need to justify their white worship by putting Asian men down. I remember speaking to an East Asian chick and we were discussing dating preferences, she asked me if I preferred white girls since I've only ever dated whites. I told her that I legit don't really, and have a slight preference towards girls of my own race and she was fairly surprised.

She then starts telling me how she ONLY dates white guys (which is okay, bit of a redflag tbh but you do you), I ask her why (expecting some generic response like "I'm just attracted to euro features"). But instead she legit goes on a rant about how Asian men are too controlling and misogynistic, the way she was going on about Asian guys makes them sound like awful humans. Tbh my dark triad paki genes kicked in and I told her that I think her reasons are bullshit, she is judging an entire race and claiming they're all misogynists and shit, and that she's acc a racist with a lot of self hate. I then further said that Tyler and Brad are capable of being abusive yet when chang and xi behave badly the entire asian race is evil? She's just a racist who hates her skin and sees dating white men as an escape from her self hate and thinks she will be closer to being white.

JFL when I said that and then said these 5 words her face dropped. "You will never be white". She got so angry and called me a misogynist. I called her a racist and white worshipper. Not a single simp of hers stood up to say shit tbh. They all told me I need to stop being so mean, but I just told them to shut up JFL.
R u Asian Bhai?

Ah ok, r u incel or Ur ok?
A bit of both. I've not had sex, but I've been on multiple dates and have the chance to have sex but declined it. I'm volcel really

It seems like all women hate men of their own race

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
A bit of both. I've not had sex, but I've been on multiple dates and have the chance to have sex but declined it. I'm volcel really
So you're like 90% of the userbase on .is, just a failed normie. At least you admit you are a volcel though. Are u in the west or curryland?

• +1
So you're like 90% of the userbase on .is, just a failed normie. At least you admit you are a volcel though. Are u in the west or curryland?
the west bhai. My name is literally failed normie manlet

Stop Asian hate should be changed to stop Asian male hate.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
Stop Asian hate should be changed to stop Asian male hate.
Are you from the UK? As over here we refer to curries as “asian” but outside of our nation Asian means oriental (Far East) so when they say stop Asian hate they are referring to eastern ones not Indians

Are you from the UK? As over here we refer to curries as “asian” but outside of our nation Asian means oriental (Far East) so when they say stop Asian hate they are referring to eastern ones not Indians
Idk I'm just annoyed by women who keeping hating their own race of men.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Brutal words which whill make any ethnic woman seethe tbh. My mum used to make fun of my darker skin colour, until I said those 5 words and now she is too embarrassed to even bring up the topic of skin colour in front of me
JFL

Last edited:
I said the same thing to an east asian girl ad well jfl.

Didn't go too well with the east asian dudes. Funnily enough she never dated those east asian dudes. Yet they still stood up for her

Muh preference

• +1