I Hate Average Silicon And Gymcelled Women The Most

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
These fucking whores don't have a good face, so they go two years straight to the gym to grow their butts because they lack natural wide hips, then they get fake tits, and what they all do after they get the results from this is: Become a fucking degenerate whore posting semi-nude pictures on instagram to get male attention because they can't get it with their face:

Captura de Tela 2019 10 22 as 175123

Captura de Tela 2019 10 22 as 175057

Captura de Tela 2019 10 22 as 175103

Captura de Tela 2019 10 22 as 175051

and then they also become sluts IRL fucking around with a body count of over 200 before they turn 30 till they end up dating some snake oil salesman genetic piece of shit:

Captura de Tela 2019 10 22 as 175146

There are MILLIONS OF WHORES LIKE THIS, I honestly don't know if they or their male counterpart is are the biggest disgrace of this century

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), PubertyMaxxer, autistic_tendencies and 10 others
They’re hot though

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: adrianolm, CopeIsReal, SikKunt and 9 others
hot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
The one in green is a biological female?

What's wrong with that? They make us men happy.

The worst are hot females like Ariel Winter, who reduce their enormous f cup to a d cup.

i fucking hate them too. i would much rather date her:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
These fucking whores don't have a good face, so they go two years straight to the gym to grow their butts because they like natural wide hips, then they get fake tits, fake butt, fake arms, fake legs, fake face full with fillers, fake body, and what they all do after they get the results from this is: Become a fucking degenerate whore posting semi-nude pictures on instagram to get male attention because they can get it with their face:

View attachment 144000
View attachment 144002
View attachment 144003
View attachment 144004

and then they also become sluts IRL fucking around with a body count of over 200 before they turn 30 till they end up dating some snake oil salesman genetic piece of shit:

View attachment 143999

There are MILLIONS OF WHORES LIKE THIS, I honestly don't know if they or their male counterpart is are the biggest disgrace of this century

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2745, DidntRead and 4 others
10/10 WOULD RAPE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

I ENCOURAGE YOU ALL TO TAKE THE RAPEPILL

• JFL
i fucking hate them too, even don't having any chance, even being a betabux i will not attract them with my money. i would much rather date her even not being capable of choosing anyone because i am a such subhuman incel aspie freak

They do nothing for me.

• JFL
Op is a fgt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
Op is a fgt

Keep coping, anyone who fucks these whores are the real phaggots, you know why?! Because they have ZERO femininity, what they have is a masculine behavior, you're basically fucking a man with the body of a woman. Meanwhile I'd rather date a woman who acts like one, who is the phag here?!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xit, MammothActuary and Deleted member 2227
Keep coping, anyone who fucks these whores are the real phaggots, you know why?! Because they have ZERO femininity, what they have is a masculine behavior, you're basically fucking a man with the body of a woman. Meanwhile I'd rather date a woman who acts like one, who is the phag here?!

Pls no gey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810

Based High IQ and BlackPilled.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, Deleted member 1100 and xit
  • JFL
I've always hated fake tits and don't understand why every guy likes them.

Unless tits get really deformed, I prefer them real.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag and Deleted member 2227
@xit you are second biggest homo on this site just behind the king of gays @MammothActuary

Stop fucking projecting your ugly tranny fantasies on to everyone

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 2227, DidntRead and 2 others
@xit you are second biggest homo on this site just behind the king of gays @MammothActuary

Stop fucking projecting your ugly tranny fantasies on to everyone
at least im not retarded enough to think pepe is funny in late 2019

• Ugh..
Reactions: xit
gymcelled asses are hot if you disagree you are low T and gay end of discussion

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2810
Her face is above average but I get you, its so much easier for a woman.

I can definitely agree that most women are whores but OP is a faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and FatJattMofo
I've always hated fake tits and don't understand why every guy likes them.

Unless tits get really deformed, I prefer them real.

I'm pretty sure I live in the country that has the highest number of breast augmentation surgeries in the world, and the bitches here in Brazil all like these huge +350ml tits that look super fake

• +1
you're supposed to have so much testosterone that you completely suspend your disgust with these whores and become engrossed with their ass

gymcelled asses are hot if you disagree you are low T and gay end of discussion

Fucking cope!

I'd take this skinny body all natural probably doesn't even know what gym is, only works out on the beach ass with tiny waist and natural tits:

xQW-kL_NwcQ1tudO3jcZv4L75tPtPoQ3vazsLMtcHms.jpg

Captura de Tela 2019 10 22 as 184150

Captura de Tela 2019 10 22 as 184302

over this fake tits, gymcelled wide waist and narrow hips with a muscly butt whore any day:

DykzJoOXQAUEzdd.jpg

YzKWkrU.jpg

4oJ3vL0.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 2227 and MammothActuary
You sound autistic ngl

Fucking cope!

I'd take this skinny body all natural probably doesn't even know what gym is, only works out on the beach ass with tiny waist and natural tits:

xQW-kL_NwcQ1tudO3jcZv4L75tPtPoQ3vazsLMtcHms.jpg

View attachment 144040
View attachment 144042

over this fake tits, gymcelled wide waist and narrow hips with a muscly butt whore any day:

DykzJoOXQAUEzdd.jpg

YzKWkrU.jpg

4oJ3vL0.jpg

JFL AT THESE INSTAGRAM FRAUDING WHORES LOOKING THEY GOT LORDHOSIS

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Attachments

• 1571780953349.png
    1571780953349.png
    306.6 KB · Views: 9
  • JFL
You sound autistic ngl

That's what the jews and reptilians want you to think, that being a degenerate and fuck degenerates is the norm

• Love it
bxuTggg.png

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
@Deliciadecu my friend you are the one few users here with real High IQ, BlackPilled and Based tho.

• Love it
@Deliciadecu my friend you are the one few users here with real High IQ, BlackPilled and Based tho.

Legit bro, these people need to swallow the Truthfulpill that the reason these whores are degenerates is because they validate them, if these whores got ignored and ostracized we'd only have good-looking feminine women to choose from

• Love it
Nasty thots. Thats why i prefer robusts honeys like Siri Suxxx

Wait, you're lesbian?

• Hmm...
agreed. hqnp > all

These are the easiest girls to fuck if you are statusmaxxed. Just show off your expensive car, dress some expensive clothes and you will have hordes of them flirting with you.

Every man has the obligation to fuck and dump these whores to show them how degenerate and disgraceful they are. Ignore them completely after fucking them because they will dig for your money.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies