I HATE BEING A MANLET
I HATE BEING A MANLET
I HATE BEING A MANLET
I HATE BEING A MANLET
how tall negro

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Do you hate it enough to get LL?
LL is not viable or feasible in any way. It's not even a real surgery imo, absolutely batshit insane to even think about doing it. Paralysis/life-long debilitating condition of legs is not worth it, just rope at that point.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
LL is not viable or feasible in any way. It's not even a real surgery imo, absolutely batshit insane to even think about doing it. Paralysis/life-long debilitating condition of legs is not worth it, just rope at that point.
if youre such a pussy dont complain nigga

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Literally shut up

I'm 5'5 you're above average height worldwide :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswah:
above? average? neither of these. I already made a thread on this subject before, 5'10 is the average for young men here, tons of 6 foot guys too here. Even if you went by those outdated meme studies, even they state 5'9 is the average (it's not).

But you could live some time as tallcel then be wheelchair bound and join @human304

But you could live some time as tallcel then be wheelchair bound and join @human304
brutal, is that what happened to him? nah man i'd rather be a walking manlet than disabled lanklet. Anyways LL is a meme surgery, my torso/upper body is short/small anyways so even longer legs will just look extremely weird and off. Limbs are still manlet tier which is why LL is shit.

brutal, is that what happened to him? nah man i'd rather be a walking manlet than disabled lanklet. Anyways LL is a meme surgery, my torso/upper body is short/small anyways so even longer legs will just look extremely weird and off. Limbs are still manlet tier which is why LL is shit.
He is not wheelchair bound cuz of LL. I think he has some hormone issue, was gonna be given hgh but his dad refused.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
above? average? neither of these. I already made a thread on this subject before, 5'10 is the average for young men here, tons of 6 foot guys too here. Even if you went by those outdated meme studies, even they state 5'9 is the average (it's not).
If 5'10 is the avg height for men there its a face issue

I'm a manlet too, WHY I DIDN'T GET A TUMOR IN MY PITUITARY GLAND IN MY TEENS JUST TO MAKE ME GROW MORE?!?!:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah:

Btw, I'm fucking poor and the average wage where I live is 500USD/Month, so, it's easy to know why is it so hard to hardmaxx for a Latino. But I'm still giving my best to save money and get 8cm in femur in Trukey, so I can get to 180cm (5'11 in the retard measurement system) and therefore ascend and be in a decent height at least lol

If I don't get this surgery at 25 I will hang myself:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: