I hate being autistic

Thodian

Thodian

Autist
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Posts
10,779
Reputation
19,813
Diagnosed Asperger’s

Every walk into college is like the biggest task known to man
I hate ts it feels like everyone is watching me

+ I’m drunk asf and have a call with my psychologist soon so I have to walk outa class in front of everyone

GG if ur ND everyday life is hell
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gravitas, qwertyqwerty, lol and 2 others
Diagnosed Asperger’s

Every walk into college is like the biggest task known to man
I hate ts it feels like everyone is watching me

+ I’m drunk asf and have a call with my psychologist soon so I have to walk outa class in front of everyone

GG if ur ND everyday life is hell
Look I'll say you can use drugs, low dose alcahol, and Behavioural training and social therapies and you may almost become NT like. I'm sorry for you man
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian
You will escape I believe in you bhai
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and Thodian
Diagnosed Asperger’s

Every walk into college is like the biggest task known to man
I hate ts it feels like everyone is watching me

+ I’m drunk asf and have a call with my psychologist soon so I have to walk outa class in front of everyone

GG if ur ND everyday life is hell
bro it's college no one gaf.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and Thodian
Look I'll say you can use drugs, low dose alcahol, and Behavioural training and social therapies and you may almost become NT like. I'm sorry for you man
Dude I’m a drug addict that’s the only way I come and attend jfl
bro it's college no one gaf.
Nice bro ur NT congrats u don’t have that voice and feeling telling u everyone is watching u
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Oscaridk

Similar threads

Foidsla¥er
Replies
5
Views
55
Deluxe4
D
lookingforadvicecel
Blackpill i am autistic
Replies
3
Views
24
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
griffagella
Replies
7
Views
64
GeneticsIsEverythin
GeneticsIsEverythin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top