I hate being Indian.

yeah whipipo know not to fuck with us
Most white dudes are just racist online and they won’t say shit after you retaliate against them lol. The Jews have nerfed them a lot

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Most white dudes are just racist online and they won’t say shit after you retaliate against them lol. The Jews have nerfed them a lot
They just avoid conflicts because that's the wiser thing to do. When white people let out their Germanic warrior spirits then you should run as fast as you can. Saw two Arab deathniks getting man-handled by two Dutch dudes. Normally deathniks tend to retaliate but they didn't do anything at all because they were scared. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, sub5c3l and NoseProphecy
I don't LARP either. Based.
Might sound blue pilled but if you have to larp to be with someone,they aren’t worth it

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Might sound blue pilled but if you have to larp to be with someone,they aren’t worth it
Some people just LARP even if they don't see that person again. I.e. they are asked "Where you from originally?" And they'll answer with a lie because they're too ashamed to admit what they are. It's so cucked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and NoseProphecy
They just avoid conflicts because that's the wiser thing to do. When white people let out their Germanic warrior spirits then you should run as fast as you can. Saw two Arab deathniks getting man-handled by two Dutch dudes. Normally deathniks tend to retaliate but they didn't do anything at all because they were scared. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Hahahah Ofc dutchland has 6ft moggers. White people have high self control but when they snap they are even more cruel than Jews you can see what they did to us hundred of years ago.

• +1
Some people just LARP even if they don't see that person again. I.e. they are asked "Where you from originally?" And they'll answer with a lie because they're too ashamed to admit what they are. It's so cucked.
Yea I see a lot of curries claiming they are Canadians lol jfl. They say they don’t belong to that stinky country. I wanted to say shitskin rlly bad to them tbh I’m kinda racist too

• JFL

i hate being indian. half the time it feels like we deserve to be insulted because it's all a 'joke', and we're too gross for anyone to stand up for and that's why everyone just goes along with it. no one stands up for us and it feels like its our fault. smelly, dirty, ugly, streetshtiter, swimming in the filthy river ganges. its difficult to see where the 'you deserve it' ends and the racism begins and youre allowed to say something about the insults. my dna feels like its filled with dirt. no one listens to telling them to stop seeing you as gross, and if you try to say something back theres not really anything to say because no other group has that concoction of grotesque stereotypes. its scary to say where youre from, and i try to pass as latina or arab or something. when someone thinks of the word indian they instantly seem to get an "ick". once i say where im really from the judgement and giggles start. i know its even worse being an indian dude because of the rape thing. after what happened to the spanish girl they're all getting scapegoated and demonized.
Social stigma around Indians are at an all time high. Praying for you bhai

Hahahah Ofc dutchland has 6ft moggers. White people have high self control but when they snap they are even more cruel than Jews you can see what they did to us hundred of years ago.
Yeah they were like 6'2" - 6'3" or something, I don't recall & they were roided too. :ROFLMAO:
Yea I see a lot of curries claiming they are Canadians lol jfl. They say they don’t belong to that stinky country. I wanted to say shitskin rlly bad to them tbh I’m kinda racist too
LOL at delusional brown guys calling themselves that:ROFLMAO:. Whenever someone asks me what I am IRL, I always say Pakistani. But when it's online, I say Dutch though I quickly add that I'm not white but Pakistani.

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I love being indian. Yes I shit on the street, yes I smell like diarrhea mixed with curry, yes I sexually harass foids as a part time hobby. Im not gonna apologise to anyone. Im indian and proud.
you forgot asking for bobs and vagene

It sucks but there’s nothing you can do about it

Lmao all yall niggas gotta do is literally develop CRSPR/ gene editing, and then get rid of all the abo dna from the curry genepool. Yes I know, easier said than done, but I mean, that's literally it. Yes curries do subhuman shit that also further bring down our respect, but let's be real 90% of racism to curries comes down to lookism.

If your average curry ranged from being olive skinned Iranian MENA to white skin Caucasian from the Caucasus, 90% of curry discrimination would evaporate overnight.

Oh and even though I'm probably going to hell for saying this, I believe in caste segregation. After I've discovered that castes quite literally differentiate in genetics with the higher caste having more Aryan and neolithic Iranian farmer dna on average and lower castes having more abo dna on average. The caste system literally was about preserving aryan blood (hint hint, it failed because even the upper caste have tons of abo blood in them :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:).

Actually read the rigveda and see what the aryans thought about the abo dasyu lmao, this shit is racist asf :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:😭😭😭😭:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::

Unironically if you want to get rid of casteism/ the caste system, just use gene editing to get rid of all abo dna cause at that point if even the "dalits" have 100% aryan dna or 100% neolithic Iranian farmer dna and look like lightskin chadpreets/stacypreets, then what is even the point of the caste system in the first place lmfao?

I've said this before and I'll say it again, but a dalit who has lightskin and sharp features has more human value and worth over any so called "brahmin" that has darker skin and roundish features.
Embrace your abo DNA, you don't want to have Punjabi like eye area from neolithic farmers.we want to have like this.

Curries aren't subhumans jfl, if they are, so does others, they just need cultural and diet shift to grow taller and stronger.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and CFW432
Stop lying, nigger. They only like pajeets (because of Bollywood halo). Us Pakistanis have terrorist failo, they don't like us.
Keep coping theh belong to benchod paki badboys

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and sub5c3l
yep theyre physically the strongest people

• +1
  • Woah
I made a thread about it, but it's long. I can find it if you'd like.
no need Ive seen alot of threads on how western/northern EU niggas are really strong

• +1
no need Ive seen alot of threads on how western/northern EU niggas are really strong
Ok lemme know when you';ve changed your mind.

• Woah
Dive into anything

• +1
Embrace your abo DNA, you don't want to have Punjabi like eye area from neolithic farmers.we want to have like this.View attachment 2831887

Curries aren't subhumans jfl, if they are, so does others, they just need cultural and diet shift to grow taller and stronger.
I do have bug eyes and I rather have it than have hunterish eyes but dark skin, wide fleshy abo facial features, and nigger tier hair. Bug eyes but light skin and fine straight/ wavy hair mogs that garbage and every single curry girl would agree with me. Btw what's your ethnic group lmao?

Lying nigger! You are painting the wrong picture on purpose to mislead us. :rage:
This isn’t even cope… I was out last night and this polish foid dissapeared for this paki or sand dunno I was drunk like super drunk so had no idea.

So yes I can say they do indeed love brown ethnics and brown ethnics know this. Slavic whores are the one group I think blacks would be better off going for western Cumskins over as they are easier. Then again I’m not exactly the type of nigga pinkies like in general so I dunno yet again

• Woah
This isn’t even cope… I was out last night and this polish foid dissapeared for this paki or sand dunno I was drunk like super drunk so had no idea.

So yes I can say they do indeed love brown ethnics and brown ethnics know this. Slavic whores are the one group I think blacks would be better off going for western Cumskins over as they are easier. Then again I’m not exactly the type of nigga pinkies like in general so I dunno yet again
Im technically paki but Im a subhuman manlet so its not gonna happen

I do have bug eyes and I rather have it than have hunterish eyes but dark skin, wide fleshy abo facial features, and nigger tier hair. Bug eyes but light skin and fine straight/ wavy hair mogs that garbage and every single curry girl would agree with me. Btw what's your ethnic group lmao?
I don't want to dox myself :feelstrash:, but my ancestors are from central part of india. Some black skinned Dravidian facial features are top tier.
for example, just look at aasi, hooded eyes, good bones with straight nose. You better of being this in west with being over 6ft++ than being light skinned curru , but sure curry girls will be interested in you.

Last edited:
Being indian never impacted me at all with dates or slaying, at least till 5 years ago when I went mental.

@sub5c3l
@Gengar

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, neverascendcurrycel and sub5c3l
Being indian never impacted me at all with dates or slaying, at least till 5 years ago when I went mental.

@sub5c3l
@Gengar
how many slays

I don't want to dox myself :feelstrash:, but my ancestors are from central part of india. Some black skinned Dravidian facial features are top tier.View attachment 2831962for example, just look at aasi, hooded eyes, good bones with straight nose. You better of being this in west than being light skinned curru , but sure curry girls will be interested in you.
Lmao central part of India? Sounds like some tribal shit lol :lul::lul::lul:. Listen bro, I'm not going to talk shit on your people cause I don't want to be rude but I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news to let you know that 99% of your race finds your phenotype to be unattractive, (which it is btw) and our ancient aryan ancestors literally agree with me :lul::lul::lul: just read the rigveda.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall and neverascendcurrycel
Hindus invented yoga meditation and colourful stuff that foids like but also rape women and shit on the street 🔥

what's the point in inventing yoga and meditation if you can't even defend yourselves and your women

I thought you were like some Hindu nationalist ngl

i am, that is why i am saying all these. without self-reflection no race can achieve glory.

i deeply care about Hinduism and Hindus, that is why i often think about the problems and the way things are going.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and sub5c3l
Im technically paki but Im a subhuman manlet so its not gonna happen
These were subhuman manlets. Just be brown theory is legit for them

• JFL
what's the point in inventing yoga and meditation if you can't even defend yourselves and your women

i am, that is why i am saying all these. without self-reflection no race can achieve glory.

i deeply care about Hinduism and Hindus, that is why i often think about the problems and the way things are going.
You said you don’t like that Hindus divide themselves by birth which I’m guessing is the caste system. Are there different interpretations or sects of Hinduism where there are no castes?

You said you don’t like that Hindus divide themselves by birth which I’m guessing is the caste system. Are there different interpretations or sects of Hinduism where there are no castes?
Ofc not… its a literal slave based religion made by aryans when they invaded the Dravidians land to divide and conquer them

Are there different interpretations or sects of Hinduism where there are no castes?

caste system is ingrained in Hinduism. so no , there are no interpretation where caste system is not present. many new so called "intellectuals" will say its a colonial idea but its not. but with a political will it can be fixed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Trilogy
caste system is ingrained in Hinduism. so no , there are no interpretation where caste system is not present. many new so called "intellectuals" will say its a colonial idea but its not. but with a political will it can be fixed.

Caste system should not be fixed lmao. Caste system was literally made by the ancient aryans in order to preserve their blood from disgusting abo dna lmao :lul::lul::lul:

Caste system only exists because people don't want to mix with lower caste people because lower caste people are uglier cause they are darker and tend to have abo features compared to higher caste people BECAUSE OF HIGHER ABO DNA.

You want to actually get rid of the caste system lmao? Like actually genuinely get rid of caste system and caste feelings? First get rid of abo dna from the entire curry genepool lmao :lul::lul::lul:. I would literally have no problem marrying any dalit girl if she was a lightskin stacypreet that had 100% aryan dna or 100% neolithic Iranian farmer dna.

I swear to God for all you retards that want to get rid of castes before getting rid of abo dna LMFAO :lul::lul::lul: I look forward to seeing your wedding invitation letter in my mail where you are getting married to some paniya/irula tribal, or where it's an invitation to your daughters wedding to some paniya/irula tribal man LMFAO.:lul::lul::lul:

Fucking coping jokers you lot are, kek. It's already bad enough having the amount of abo dna in my veins as is, now you want me to increase it in my future children and grandchildren by having them fuck tribals/dalits JFL. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

@sub5c3l
@Gengar
Just casually leave out the fact you’re half Latino theory.

I thought you were just being a nigger and wanted to trick us browncels but I’ll take your word for it this time. 😁

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
some paniya/irula tribal, or where it's an invitation to your daughters wedding to some paniya/irula tribal man LMFAO.:lul::lul::lul:
Paniya girls are femcels, while the male counterparts are moggers.
I swear to God for all you retards that want to get rid of castes before getting rid of abo dna LMFAO
Pakistanis still have less abo DNA, do they look good in your eye?. I don't think so..., they don't look better than people from tribes in south india.

white or death

Lmao all yall niggas gotta do is literally develop CRSPR/ gene editing, and then get rid of all the abo dna from the curry genepool. Yes I know, easier said than done, but I mean, that's literally it. Yes curries do subhuman shit that also further bring down our respect, but let's be real 90% of racism to curries comes down to lookism.

If your average curry ranged from being olive skinned Iranian MENA to white skin Caucasian from the Caucasus, 90% of curry discrimination would evaporate overnight.

Oh and even though I'm probably going to hell for saying this, I believe in caste segregation. After I've discovered that castes quite literally differentiate in genetics with the higher caste having more Aryan and neolithic Iranian farmer dna on average and lower castes having more abo dna on average. The caste system literally was about preserving aryan blood (hint hint, it failed because even the upper caste have tons of abo blood in them ).

Actually read the rigveda and see what the aryans thought about the abo dasyu lmao, this shit is racist asf :

Unironically if you want to get rid of casteism/ the caste system, just use gene editing to get rid of all abo dna cause at that point if even the "dalits" have 100% aryan dna or 100% neolithic Iranian farmer dna and look like lightskin chadpreets/stacypreets, then what is even the point of the caste system in the first place lmfao?

I've said this before and I'll say it again, but a dalit who has lightskin and sharp features has more human value and worth over any so called "brahmin" that has darker skin and roundish features.

Legit true all I care is about facial genetics and height +no aids