I hate being Indian.

The Peoples Champ

The Peoples Champ

Silver

i hate being indian. half the time it feels like we deserve to be insulted because it's all a 'joke', and we're too gross for anyone to stand up for and that's why everyone just goes along with it. no one stands up for us and it feels like its our fault. smelly, dirty, ugly, streetshtiter, swimming in the filthy river ganges. its difficult to see where the 'you deserve it' ends and the racism begins and youre allowed to say something about the insults. my dna feels like its filled with dirt. no one listens to telling them to stop seeing you as gross, and if you try to say something back theres not really anything to say because no other group has that concoction of grotesque stereotypes. its scary to say where youre from, and i try to pass as latina or arab or something. when someone thinks of the word indian they instantly seem to get an "ick". once i say where im really from the judgement and giggles start. i know its even worse being an indian dude because of the rape thing. after what happened to the spanish girl they're all getting scapegoated and demonized.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, sportsmogger, ReadBooksEveryday and 11 others

i hate being indian. half the time it feels like we deserve to be insulted because it's all a 'joke', and we're too gross for anyone to stand up for and that's why everyone just goes along with it. no one stands up for us and it feels like its our fault. smelly, dirty, ugly, streetshtiter, swimming in the filthy river ganges. its difficult to see where the 'you deserve it' ends and the racism begins and youre allowed to say something about the insults. my dna feels like its filled with dirt. no one listens to telling them to stop seeing you as gross, and if you try to say something back theres not really anything to say because no other group has that concoction of grotesque stereotypes. its scary to say where youre from, and i try to pass as latina or arab or something. when someone thinks of the word indian they instantly seem to get an "ick". once i say where im really from the judgement and giggles start. i know its even worse being an indian dude because of the rape thing. after what happened to the spanish girl they're all getting scapegoated and demonized.

it's actually their own fault.

Indians (Hindus) are the most horrible race of people in the whole world.

they divide people by birth who all look the same but can't do the same things and get same privileges.

they burned their widows alive (only whites made them stop it)

they think Vegetarianism is good and kill muslims for eating beef (while hindus used to eat beef, its in Vedas)

even in 2024, one of the world's largest economies millions of people still shit in the streets

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled, sportsmogger, Sub0 and 12 others
Stop self hating. There’s nothing u can do to change that ur Indian so might as well embrace it

• +1
Reactions: Omen, Bui, sportsmogger and 4 others
they divide people by birth who all look the same
No they don’t
but can't do the same things and get same privileges.
Because they can’t
No they didn’t
they think Vegetarianism is good
It is for specific purposes
and kill muslims for eating beef (while hindus used to eat beef, its in Vedas)
No we don’t
even in 2024, one of the world's largest economies millions of people still shit in the streets
D2C2424F 3003 4573 9DB4 633A24AC51CE

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and rand anon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled, 5'8manlet, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Just stay in India

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I'd argue being Indian is better than a sub5 cumskin

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, russiancelreturns, spark and 1 other person
yes they do. my dad and mom , had to suffer this caste problem while getting their brothers and sisters married.

View attachment 2830884

View attachment 2830888View attachment 2830890

they are still doing that
View attachment 2830894

View attachment 2830898

View attachment 2830901
You claim this was when it was first instituted, not the current decadent state . Caste wasnt based on looks.''

so some disputes among some tribals is supposed to reflect a 1.4 billion people nation whose genetic distance can be as much as the distance bw turks and Scandis in some instances??

Again you are differentiating bw Sati as a social phenomenon and Sati as an act of self volition (the latter is a very recent event ), formerly women were completely devoted to their husbands and it wasnt out of pressure that they immolated but due to an act of abandoment (its almost impossible for moderns to comprehend this)

Its almost impossible to be low on protein on a vegan let alone a vegetarian diet, if they are low on protein its due to malnutrition not any specific "diet" , carnivore grifters will have you beleiving anything

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon
I love being indian. Yes I shit on the street, yes I smell like diarrhea mixed with curry, yes I sexually harass foids as a part time hobby. Im not gonna apologise to anyone. Im indian and proud.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DJ Billybool, sportsmogger, brucewayne78 and 17 others
Yeah Indian culture and diet is fucked ngl. Even in the West, Indian parents be doin too damn much forcing you to study 24/7 even if ur grades are alr fine. Luckily mine at least let me eat beef and hella meat growing up tho.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Tiku, BeanletMogger and 3 others

You claim this was when it was first instituted, not the current decadent state . Caste wasnt based on looks.''

so some disputes among some tribals is supposed to reflect a 1.4 billion people nation whose genetic distance can be as much as the distance bw turks and Scandis in some instances??

United we stand , divided we fall.

the main problem with Hindus is that , caste made any type of Unity impossible among Hindus.

i hope you saw the facebook post, that father is saying his daughter is this caste, this gotra, this "muh dick".

when you have friction and fringes among a group , you are weak to outside attack, which exactly what happened and is still happening.

Meanwhile, when muslims or christians or jews get attacked in any part, every single mus,chris or jew starts to show unity. Hindus don't have that.

you may have not seen the reality. its not a minor tribal dispute. this divide is very real.

another thing is that Hindus don't have any centralized holy scripture that is easy to understand and contains political and social instructions to keep the societal fabric intact.

Al Beruni and Savarkar wrote on this.

even Al Beruni , tried to make them understand the necessity of this and starting a martial doctrine , but most Hindus never paid any heed to that.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and distance decay
United we stand , divided we fall.

the main problem with Hindus is that , caste made any type of Unity impossible among Hindus.

i hope you saw the facebook post, that father is saying his daughter is this caste, this gotra, this "muh dick".

when you have friction and fringes among a group , you are weak to outside attack, which exactly what happened and is still happening.

Meanwhile, when muslims or christians or jews get attacked in any part, every single mus,chris or jew starts to show unity. Hindus don't have that.
And Hindus will never have that, Hindus are very patriarchal and any notion of Empire has to be based on blood. A multicular fusion like late Roman Empire, or America will never happen for better or worse. At best there can be temporary martial solution to prevent something like the EIC again, which is why Hindu nationalism has picked up speed (and a few other reasons) but it lacks any solidity as its not top down but bottom up. Even the Cholas arguable among the subcons greatest martial Empires were based on lineage and caste and they invoked Brahmin priests from up North to sanction and legitimise their rule, so caste isnt as divisie as you think it is (up until recently)

you may have not seen the reality. its not a minor tribal dispute. this divide is very real.

another thing is that Hindus don't have any centralized holy scripture that is easy to understand and contains political and social instructions to keep the societal fabric intact.

Al Beruni and Savarkar wrote on this.

even Al Beruni , tried to make them understand the necessity of this and starting a martial doctrine , but most Hindus never paid any heed to that.
Savarkar hinted at lower caste extermination

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Lol

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I love being indian. Yes I shit on the street, yes I smell like diarrhea mixed with curry, yes I sexually harass foids as a part time hobby. Im not gonna apologise to anyone. Im indian and proud.
Get a nice EE foid they love ethncis esp pakis

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, russiancelreturns, spark and 1 other person
At best there can be temporary martial solution to prevent something like the EIC again, which is why Hindu nationalism has picked up speed (and a few other reasons) but it lacks any solidity as its not top down but bottom up.

this won't go very well. this whole based on "Jai Shree Ram" and you need to be vegetarian to be a Hindu, will backfire hugely in many places where local deities are worshipped as generational cultures.

it was easily possible during the 600s, or during the many attacks of Somnath temples.

even muzz attackers were astonished at Hindus not doing anything, being proactive and taking action to unifying the population under a single umbrella.

its is 2024, how many hindus have read vedas, upanishads ????? how many can give a english pdf right now ????

There are many paths to leave Hinduism but not one single path to enter it.

• +1
Reactions: Tiku
this won't go very well. this whole based on "Jai Shree Ram" and you need to be vegetarian to be a Hindu, will backfire hugely in many places where local deities are worshipped as generational cultures.

it was easily possible during the 600s, or during the many attacks of Somnath temples.

even muzz attackers were astonished at Hindus not doing anything, being proactive and taking action to unifying the population under a single umbrella.

its is 2024, how many hindus have read vedas, upanishads ????? how many can give a english pdf right now ????

There are many paths to leave Hinduism but not one single path to enter it.
Like I said, if you truly want a representation then the martial path is the only one, else you can slowly succumb to tyranny and have forced conscription and send off many into the battlefield as cannon fodder. If an actually diligent martial organisation needs to be formed then clans w a martial lineage like nairs, rajputs, certain Sikhs etc can be used to form it. But without invoking caste and blindly seeing things as "upper" and "lower" castes instead of specific clans w their own strengths and duties, youll have the aforementioned. And there is nothing wrong with a vegetarian diet, whats wrong is rice and beans diet

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
He just like me fr fr

• +1
Reactions: currycelll

Attachments

• e94.jpeg
    e94.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, brucewayne78, currycelll and 2 others
If you just maintain good hygiene then you have nothing to worry about. Shave and shower regularly, get rid of the excessive oil on your t-section, and use a toilet. If you STILL smell, then make sure not to sweat too much, and if you have no choice but to sweat then avoid all foods that make you smell, like onions or curry or whatever. Stick to meat, fruit, vegetables, rice, and some dairy products, with no spices, just salt. Eat organic as frequently as you can. Avoid processed foods.

The reason the view of the average indian man is so bad is because the average indian man is very poor, and with poverty comes lack of hygiene, lack of manners, and processed foods that make you smell bad. It's the product of a bad economy, not culture or race. I've met some very hygienic indian people in my life.

• JFL
Reactions: The Peoples Champ, Allornothing and BrahminBoss
And there is nothing wrong with a vegetarian diet, whats wrong is rice and beans diet

there is absolutely everything wrong with a vegetarian diet.

name one single culture that raided, went to explorations that were vegetarian , just one ????

• +1
Reactions: Tiku and rand anon
there is absolutely everything wrong with a vegetarian diet.

name one single culture that raided, went to explorations that were vegetarian , just one ????
91384958 E2DD 412C BDA3 85835FBD247F

Hindus invented yoga meditation and colourful stuff that foids like but also rape women and shit on the street 🔥

Lmao all yall niggas gotta do is literally develop CRSPR/ gene editing, and then get rid of all the abo dna from the curry genepool. Yes I know, easier said than done, but I mean, that's literally it. Yes curries do subhuman shit that also further bring down our respect, but let's be real 90% of racism to curries comes down to lookism.

If your average curry ranged from being olive skinned Iranian MENA to white skin Caucasian from the Caucasus, 90% of curry discrimination would evaporate overnight.

Oh and even though I'm probably going to hell for saying this, I believe in caste segregation. After I've discovered that castes quite literally differentiate in genetics with the higher caste having more Aryan and neolithic Iranian farmer dna on average and lower castes having more abo dna on average. The caste system literally was about preserving aryan blood (hint hint, it failed because even the upper caste have tons of abo blood in them :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:).

Actually read the rigveda and see what the aryans thought about the abo dasyu lmao, this shit is racist asf :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:😭😭😭😭:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::

Unironically if you want to get rid of casteism/ the caste system, just use gene editing to get rid of all abo dna cause at that point if even the "dalits" have 100% aryan dna or 100% neolithic Iranian farmer dna and look like lightskin chadpreets/stacypreets, then what is even the point of the caste system in the first place lmfao?

I've said this before and I'll say it again, but a dalit who has lightskin and sharp features has more human value and worth over any so called "brahmin" that has darker skin and roundish features.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled, sportsmogger, 5'8manlet and 3 others

God made you this way.
Your soul matters more in the end, you are less tempted to commit sin as you are unable to do it even.
Interesting profile picture, is that no the woman who ended going missing or killing herself?

Notice how soft the answers in that thread are. If he was black or something people would be outraged

This is the top answer lmao, they’re writing in a condescending way that make it seem they subconsciously agree with everything he said or know what he is talking about
F3C911F8 E441 4ED4 A6BF 693AB6E31792

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and CFW432
Notice how soft the answers in that thread are. If he was black or something people would be outraged

This is the top answer lmao, they’re writing in a condescending way that make it seem they subconsciously agree with everything he said or know what he is talking about
View attachment 2830979
People cannot truly fight their subconscious, no matter how much they might try.

I hate you for being Indian too.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel and spark
God made you this way.
Your soul matters more in the end, you are less tempted to commit sin as you are unable to do it even.
Interesting profile picture, is that no the woman who ended going missing or killing herself?
Chill brother I’m not Indian, just reposting randoms on Reddit to stir drama.

I don’t think so, a cute foid without an online presence makes faggots come up with bullshit stories as to what happened to her.

• JFL
Reactions: Decha and Allornothing
just larp as mexican or abo or something they look similar anyway

it's actually their own fault.

they divide people by birth who all look the same but can't do the same things and get same privileges.

they think Vegetarianism is good and kill muslims for eating beef (while hindus used to eat beef, its in Vedas)

I thought you were like some Hindu nationalist ngl

Get a nice EE foid they love ethncis esp pakis
Stop lying, nigger. They only like pajeets (because of Bollywood halo). Us Pakistanis have terrorist failo, they don't like us.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Just un-indian yourself then that simple

View attachment 2830979
That's a foid in the OP. So they are a bit more sympathetic.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Same . It’s not racist if it’s against Indians

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and NoseProphecy
Same . It’s not racist if it’s against Indians
youre honorary white dumbass nigga you have hazel eyes and pale skin with red undertones

• So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy
youre honorary white dumbass nigga you have hazel eyes and pale skin with red undertones
People assume I’m retard based on my name and be racist until they see me in person

• JFL
People assume I’m retard based on my name and be racist until they see me in person
Which is even more racist hahaha white people who preach equality and liberalism are the most racist against Indians. They would much rather let hood niggas in their society

• JFL
Which is even more racist hahaha white people who preach equality and liberalism are the most racist against Indians. They would much rather let hood niggas in their society
we curries need to takeover and hunt down the jews

• +1
we curries need to takeover and hunt down the jews
Yup it’s total curry takeover from now on, we eat meat and drink raw milk and recover our Aryan dna. Soon Indians will have all the halos( jbc,BBC,Bollywood)

• Love it
you can larp as MENA too right, white people are scared of arab niggas no clue why

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and NoseProphecy
you can larp as MENA too right, white people are scared of arab niggas no clue why
I don’t larp as anything no one even asks me where I’m from.

• JFL