I hate being mentally ill

kroenenmaxx

kroenenmaxx

every day above ground is a good day
looks are great. they give you attention, access to pussy and other shit, but mental health is arguably more important for life quality, and thats my problem. i cant get attached to anybody, i cant have healthy relationships because of my shitty behavior towards people that im sometimes not even aware of most of the time. i ghosted the last girl i met up and fucked with out of fear that i would eventually be myself and just fuck everything up. i fucked my life up by desensitizing myself as a kid to gore and bad influences. sometimes i wish i was like 10 years old again so i could try to change my life and develop my personality into something better. honestly i wanna end it all but thats some pussy shit. I HATE BEING A FUCKING MENTALCEL SOCIOPATH ITS OVER!!!!!!!!1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and (deleted member)
Nah you’re just a failure kys fag

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cytoplasm and kroenenmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Not sure why otherwise reasonably functioning people expect people to feel sympathy for them because they're "mentally ill". It's really not difficult to detox your brain and stop being a low empathy desensitized dopamine burnout if you have decent stable social relationships and good positive feedback loops

Like if you were LDARing sub 5 genetic filth I would get it. But otherwise there's really no excuse

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, bloomercel and LancasteR
Not sure why otherwise reasonably functioning people expect people to feel sympathy for them because they're "mentally ill". It's really not difficult to detox your brain and stop being a low empathy desensitized dopamine burnout if you have decent stable social relationships and good positive feedback loops.
high iq. honestly i need to try to improve myself because this shits making my life go outta control. fuck social media honestly

looks are great. they give you attention, access to pussy and other shit, but mental health is arguably more important for life quality, and thats my problem. i cant get attached to anybody, i cant have healthy relationships because of my shitty behavior towards people that im sometimes not even aware of most of the time. i ghosted the last girl i met up and fucked with out of fear that i would eventually be myself and just fuck everything up. i fucked my life up by desensitizing myself as a kid to gore and bad influences. sometimes i wish i was like 10 years old again so i could try to change my life and develop my personality into something better. honestly i wanna end it all but thats some pussy shit. I HATE BEING A FUCKING MENTALCEL SOCIOPATH ITS OVER!!!!!!!!1
NTpill/Brainpill is one of the most brutal

You can be a chad both in height or face but if you're neurotic or autistic you're fucked. And no one seems to acknowledge it and even worse a lot of people on here deny NTpill/Brainpill

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
Everytime I interact with people irl I see the disgust in their eyes. Maybe thats all in my head. But I feel like in the first 4-5 seconds they already disapprove me

laughing out loud

Not sure why otherwise reasonably functioning people expect people to feel sympathy for them because they're "mentally ill". It's really not difficult to detox your brain and stop being a low empathy desensitized dopamine burnout if you have decent stable social relationships and good positive feedback loops

Like if you were LDARing sub 5 genetic filth I would get it. But otherwise there's really no excuse
I got a loving family but I’m incel and never accomplished anything or done anything in life was complete social pariah in my childhood. :feelswhere: Fixable or nah? :feelswhere:

theres always hope even in fucked situations. you can do it