i miss being chronically online - NT theory is a myth

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
I used to use this forum a lot. Then I decided to try to be a normie and take NT theory seriously. ANd I will say. I am very NT. I meet new people I go out with every week, have many friends, and partying up to 5 days a week sometimes.

BUt guess what? Still not slaying. Yes I occassionally get cooch here and there, but not slaying for the most part. In fact, I go out with my friends who are much less NT thtan me, and they get appraoched while I dont. Why? Cuz im 3psl. thats it.

Growing up I always thought there was something wrong with me. There was neve anythign wrong with me except being 3 psl. I am tall and very rich for my age. I am extraverted, constantly meeting new ppl. It's not enough to slay. Im not even asking for much. I just want it to be easy to find a 6/10 girl with a pheno i like. Finding a 6/10 takes immense effort for me

So Im done. Im going back to being chronically online. It was less expensive, I'd have more time to gymmax and pursue my goals and make more money, rather than constantly trying to go out and make friends. I'm just gonna stack my paper up, put down my down payment for bimax, and go back to being a chronically online looksmax user.

Just be NT theory, only works, if you are WHITE.
If you are WHITE you have no excuse

For the rest of us deathnics just be 5 psl and jacked or die.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, TechnoBoss, copingtoohardrn and 4 others
Your avi made me think you were @disillusioned and I was about to mention reading your soul crushing threads back in 2020/2021

Your avi made me think you were @disillusioned and I was about to mention reading your soul crushing threads back in 2020/2021
dw king ill fix it

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Welcome back

Most niggas don't get cooch often

Yes I occassionally get cooch here and there
If ur 3PSL and get cooch here and there NT pill is legit... Nobody is saying NT will get u stacies all over u, just something at the minimum

• +1
Reactions: douche and butterworld
I made so many of those I'm not even sure which ones you're referencing jfl.

I'm surprised I haven't roped tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and whiteissuperior
I used to use this forum a lot. Then I decided to try to be a normie and take NT theory seriously. ANd I will say. I am very NT. I meet new people I go out with every week, have many friends, and partying up to 5 days a week sometimes.

BUt guess what? Still not slaying. Yes I occassionally get cooch here and there, but not slaying for the most part. In fact, I go out with my friends who are much less NT thtan me, and they get appraoched while I dont. Why? Cuz im 3psl. thats it.

Growing up I always thought there was something wrong with me. There was neve anythign wrong with me except being 3 psl. I am tall and very rich for my age. I am extraverted, constantly meeting new ppl. It's not enough to slay. Im not even asking for much. I just want it to be easy to find a 6/10 girl with a pheno i like. Finding a 6/10 takes immense effort for me

So Im done. Im going back to being chronically online. It was less expensive, I'd have more time to gymmax and pursue my goals and make more money, rather than constantly trying to go out and make friends. I'm just gonna stack my paper up, put down my down payment for bimax, and go back to being a chronically online looksmax user.

It just sound like you have high standards, 6/10 is quite a high standard

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
imagine being 4/10 wanting a 6/10 girl, brootal JFL
Its not really his fault, some men have high standards and you have to be attracted to them or else it wont really fufill you. I find 90 percent of girls attractive tbh, i have low standards and am more into body. Face is cope for women imo

Its not really his fault, some men have high standards and you have to be attracted to them or else it wont really fufill you. I find 90 percent of girls attractive tbh, i have low standards and am more into body. Face is cope for women imo
I legit prefer like 80% face for women and 20% body. body only for slays tho but if we gonna date then 80% face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and HTN_Mentalcel
imagine being 4/10 wanting a 6/10 girl, brootal JFL
i believed red pill lie i could make up for being a 4/10 by being tall, nt, and rich

it was a lie

why would i reproduce wit a woman as ugly as me?

so we can make more uggos?

fuck outta here!

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
If ur 3PSL and get cooch here and there NT pill is legit... Nobody is saying NT will get u stacies all over u, just something at the minimum
its not enough

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChadL1te
It just sound like you have high standards, 6/10 is quite a high standard
if i was chad my standards would be low

its all about perspective

im getting lefort 3 asap

• So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

Damn I thought me partying every weekend was NT. You NT mog me brutally if you go 5 times a week