i hate bluepillers

lestoa

lestoa

6ft cutecel mtn
I hate them so much, I get so aggressive when they give me advice and tell me what to do ''It's pretty easy to blame everyone else around you for your life...'' you fucking bastard iam a mtn, and mtbs don't want me, they want chadlites. Stupid bastards, blue pillers are so low iq it's really unbelievable. I've already changed you fat bastard, I've been softmaxxing all my life. But when I start to say I've planned surgeries, these stupid bastards cry and say "bro, you don't actually need that", stupid piece of shit you tell me to work on myself but then cry when I do that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Ricky212, gooner888 and 6 others
sry i was angry

Disclaimer: Everything I post, or have posted, on this site are source of parody, satire, humour and for entertainment purposes only. I am not liable for any emotional or physical damage caused by my posts, nor is that my intention. I do not intend to influence any other users' posts, nor do I adhere to politically incorrect or illegal posts on this site. All posts made by other users on this site are down their sole discretion, and I have no affiliation, online or in reality, to these users.

Last edited:
fbi iam just kidding lol

youre just an autistic retard, getting foids is not hard, specially if you are mtb, seen worst cases, just shut up

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
youre just an autistic retard, getting foids is not hard, specially if you are mtb, seen worst cases, just shut up
you fucking weirdo mtbs dont want mtn

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, soover4me, ZoomerSpicoid415 and 1 other person
if this would be true this forum wouldnt exist

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
so true
niggas learn something off instagram and think they know everything

• +1
Reactions: Feza
Grey/10 advice

• +1
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415
I hate them so much, I get so aggressive when they give me advice and tell me what to do ''It's pretty easy to blame everyone else around you for your life...'' you fucking bastard iam a mtn, and mtbs don't want me, they want chadlites. Stupid bastards, blue pillers are so low iq it's really unbelievable. I've already changed you fat bastard, I've been softmaxxing all my life. But when I start to say I've planned surgeries, these stupid bastards cry and say "bro, you don't actually need that", stupid piece of shit you tell me to work on myself but then cry when I do that?
we are living the same life holy shit

Muh mtbs doesnt like mtn bro! they only fuck chad bro! :feelswhy: seen that thousands of times, while in real life even subhumans, normies, etc get laid, why? well first because they are charismatic and non autistic so it becomes a number game, second, because they are usually nichemaxxed, so that appeals to certain girl types, third, women in general are just slightly more picky than men, and they usually doesnt know their value, also most of them are insecure, etc, so they dont really care.
you fucking weirdo mtbs dont want mtn

Muh mtbs doesnt like mtn bro! they only fuck chad bro! :feelswhy: seen that thousands of times, while in real life even subhumans, normies, etc get laid, why? well first because they are charismatic and non autistic so it becomes a number game, second, because they are usually nichemaxxed, so that appeals to certain girl types, third, women in general are just slightly more picky than men, and they usually doesnt know their value, also most of them are insecure, etc, so they dont really care.
bluepill.org, i dont have time to explain blackpill to you. Then wtf are you doing here ?

Last edited:
Curious why you're on this forum

I wouldn't even consider myself a incel because I've been a relationship with 2 different girls and I just deal with the struggles of the average zoomer man. But i don't blame people for becoming incels when people are hostile towards men for genuinely asking for advice. 'Incels' used to be people who hated women now its people who want help with life

bluepill.org, i dont have time to explain blackpill to you.
@smallman, jfl kids, YOU ARENT CHAD, you ARENT CHADLITE, you arent SHIT, do you think you are blackpilled? you are just a bitch talking about SOFTMAXXING, and even with LITERAL NORMIES ABOUT IT, Are you saving money for surgeries? implants, osteotomies? are you willing to get the fuck out where you live like a passaport bro? are you willing to get roids, hgh, etc to "ascend"? I bet you are NOT, and you are just crying in a forum about your insecurities, you dont have balls to do nothing, "Its all about genetics!, it wont work!" really?
then just kill yourself or rot forever.

you are a high inhibit slut and that wont get you far, you are that much of a scum because literal incel looking mfs are getting foids and you that mog them can not, so then when i explain you the possible reasons you just tell me that "IM BLUEPILLED" :lul: (Oh it must be because they are betabuxers!, oh they just give validation to girls! oh dating apps ruined all!) yeah, that happens, yeah, looks indeed matter, but there are a lot of ways to compensate for that, like being a girl type (you know, emos, prettyboy twinks, gymcels, etc) or being charismatic, hanging with tons of friends, or just luck, accepting that is part of the "blackpill" too, chads are like just 0,00001% of the world, and most people are not, do you want to get outside and instantly have hundreds of women coming to you like iron to magnets? im sorry then

• +1
Reactions: smallman
@smallman, jfl kids, YOU ARENT CHAD, you ARENT CHADLITE, you arent SHIT, do you think you are blackpilled? you are just a bitch talking about SOFTMAXXING, and even with LITERAL NORMIES ABOUT IT, Are you saving money for surgeries? implants, osteotomies? are you willing to get the fuck out where you live like a passaport bro? are you willing to get roids, hgh, etc to "ascend"? I bet you are NOT, and you are just crying in a forum about your insecurities, you dont have balls to do nothing, "Its all about genetics!, it wont work!" really?

you are a high inhibit slut and that wont get you far, you are that much of a scum because literal incel looking mfs are getting foids and you that mog them can not, so then when i explain you the possible reasons you just tell me that "IM BLUEPILLED" :lul: (Oh it must be because they are betabuxers!, oh they just give validation to girls! oh dating apps ruined all!) yeah, that happens, yeah, looks indeed matter, but there are a lot of ways to compensate for that, like being a girl type (you know, emos, prettyboy twinks, gymcels, etc) or being charismatic, hanging with tons of friends, or just luck, accepting that is part of the "blackpill" too, chads are like just 0,00001% of the world, and most people are not, do you want to get outside and instantly have hundreds of women coming to you like iron to magnets? im sorry then
Fair enough

not a single pixel, kys

sry i was angry

Disclaimer: Everything I post, or have posted, on this site are source of parody, satire, humour and for entertainment purposes only. I am not liable for any emotional or physical damage caused by my posts, nor is that my intention. I do not intend to influence any other users' posts, nor do I adhere to politically incorrect or illegal posts on this site. All posts made by other users on this site are down their sole discretion, and I have no affiliation, online or in reality, to these users.
Tooo late bud

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and lestoa
It's your own fault. :feelshehe:

Maybe if you had NoFapped hard enough, this wouldn't have happened to you.
Your right, i need to mew, use gua sha, chew falim gum, cold showers, go to the gym, go bald and grow a beard

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit