ØUROBOROS
Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2025
- Posts
- 9,769
- Reputation
- 17,921
Welcome to misandry brother



@ICXCLuvr @IronMike
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari








Yo bro you didn't give your opinion on my previous thread, I've been waitingWe men are so better![]()
another thing males dominant in![]()
We men are so better![]()
Three responses saying the same shit NPC activity
Its called a chain, you donut.Three responses saying the same shit NPC activity
Slave shitIts called a chain, you donut.
Which one I forgot?Yo bro you didn't give your opinion on my previous thread, I've been waiting
Sorry big cockThree responses saying the same shit NPC activity
mom finding pdo threadsWhich one I forgot?
free 
I just wrote some random shit bro don't mind itmom finding pdo threads