I hate ethnics

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
iu
\

so true

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 24278 and 1 other person
151B499B A6C2 4B31 818C 31EB3F81C824

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and ascension
d7a19d79-f4b9-4e90-931e-8674c5c55efc-png.2140022
2t8wst.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Don't hate me I'm ethnic :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: mug
Over for poopskins :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelswah:

• So Sad
Over for poopskins :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelswah:
they need to get tf outta white countries and make India better instead of ruining our 1st world society with their 3rd world genes and antics

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and rand anon
they need to get tf outta white countries and make India better instead of ruining our 1st world society with their 3rd world genes and antics
Indians have low crime rates and high earning jobs in the west lol. Literally the highest earning ethnic group here except jews.
I do kinda agree though because a lot of the smart Indians leave instead of improving the country which just dooms it more

• +1
Indians have low crime rates and high earning jobs in the west lol. Literally the highest earning ethnic group here except jews.
I do kinda agree though because a lot of the smart Indians leave instead of improving the country which just dooms it more
im a nationalist, i believe we should strive to have strong countries of our own strong ethnicities because mixing races together washes away their culture...

because only the best indians immigrate because big companies outsource work to pay them less than smart white people.

this crusade that so-called oppressed ethnics participate in is a foolish and selfish endeavor because they want to take whites down for "oppression" but it is really their selfishness that is driving it and not some oppression. they don't even realize they are puppets.
Screenshot_20230515_152307.jpg

im a nationalist, i believe we should strive to have strong countries of our own strong ethnicities because mixing races together washes away their culture...

because only the best indians immigrate because big companies outsource work to pay them less than smart white people.

this crusade that so-called oppressed ethnics participate in is a foolish and selfish endeavor because they want to take whites down for "oppression" but it is really their selfishness that is driving it and not some oppression. they don't even realize they are puppets.
Screenshot 2023 05 15 at 52226 PM

you are literally ethnic if you have sfs jfl :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and PointOfNoReturn