To all the ethnics in here …

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.
Especially for Muslims ethnics

How would you parents react if you somehow managed to marry a good looking white woman ?

I ain’t Muslim or ethnic but curious, would most ethnic parents be indifferent, angry or respect you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5c3l, murdah, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
they would only be happy if i marry another Persian and indifferent to any other race except black or asian, they'd be angry about them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, <6PSLcel and normie_joe
Especially for Muslims ethnics

How would you parents react if you somehow managed to marry a good looking white woman ?

I ain’t Muslim or ethnic but curious, would most ethnic parents be indifferent, angry or respect you
Do you seriously think these are conversations ethnics have at the dinner table. Abdul my son I swear to God I'll hang you upside down and cut you into pieces and feed u to dogs if u bring a white women home.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, murdah, ominion and 1 other person
Do you seriously think these are conversations ethnics have at the dinner table. Abdul my son I swear to God I'll hang you upside down and cut you into pieces and feed u to dogs if u bring a white women home.
ethnics are weird bro, idk wtf they talk about

• +1
Reactions: murdah
The first time i had a girl my mum deadass made a huge gasping face and i still remember it till this day

• JFL
Reactions: negawattlol
They’d be low key pissed ( west African Muslim here )

my parents would praise me, if i brought him a woman darker than me, my mom would be upset jfl

White - indifferent
Indian - happy
Black - disowned
Latina - disowned
East Asian - indifferent

• +1
White - indifferent
Indian - happy
Black - disowned
Latina - disowned
East Asian - indifferent
Indians also often disowned ngl. Especially if it's a trad family living in the villages

• JFL
What can possibly get them disowned
Marrying someone outside their gotra/caste itself is a big taboo in a villages. The family would faint if their son brought home a white women.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and murdah
Marrying someone outside their gotra/caste itself is a big taboo in a villages. The family would faint if their son brought home a white women.
Caste is irrelevant in the west lol