I hate getting ChinMogged by Foids

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Joined
May 20, 2020
Posts
5,186
Reputation
8,670
Getting ChinMogged by a foid is the most emasculating thing a man goes through. When this happens, I feel a pain that of a blade piercing my heart jfl.

I can't imagine what it is like for manlets to be heightmogged my a foid. Holy shit that must be brutal.
 
Getting ChinMogged by a foid is the most emasculating thing a man goes through. When this happens, I feel a pain that of a blade piercing my heart jfl.

I can't imagine what it is like for manlets to be heightmogged my a foid. Holy shit that must be brutal.
Ask my nigga @Simone Nobili what it feels like to get heightmogged by women. The nigga is 190 cm and gets heightmogged by women he says. Idk how though.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless
I got voicemogged by a granny today ngl, my voice is high and hers was low so I sounded like the female 😞
 
I got voicemogged by a granny today ngl, my voice is high and hers was low so I sounded like the female 😞

Bad shit
I get heightmogged and framemogged by foids, which just to show how small I'm really am
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Romnel

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
16
Views
85
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
Amuzant
Replies
0
Views
8
Amuzant
Amuzant
notrq
Replies
13
Views
66
simematic
simematic
6
Replies
3
Views
27
6’7whitechad
6
_MVP_
Replies
8
Views
42
vux
vux

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top