I hate going to the gym so much

D

Deleted member 22924

The king of org
Everytime i go i see this midgets who think they are tough because they are big they walk like they are the shit wanna beat them all to destroy there ego or some nigga i barley now comes talk to me and interrupt my hole workout not to forget you need to wait like 10 minutes to use a machine everytime

commercial gyms are really shit tbh

I promised myself i would go to the gym from Monday to Friday so i will keep doing it

@emeraldglass @lebronjames23 @Gengar @WishIwasChico @5.5psl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, User28823, emeraldglass and 9 others
I’m the midget in question. 5’10” / 5’11”, right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, emeraldglass, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
How do you hate the gym bhai wtf gym are you going to? I love the gym also I started my blast bhai 60mg of dbol ed for 6 weeks and 1g of test for 18 weeks I feel so good rn

Inject test asap and blast music through headphones and you will love the gym

Yea bhai but you dont have a big ego because you are muscular

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Milk, Michael Myers and WishIwasChico
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar
everyone hates going to the gym thats why when people exercise they do facial expressions of suffering

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, emeraldglass, Deleted member 39692 and 3 others
Yea bhai but you dont have a big ego because you are muscular
True, unfortunately most guys are toxic. I have one muscular friend who’s very chill. Actually, also another one, probably the biggest guy I’ve ever known. Great fighter too. While he had an ego, it was deserved. It’s kind of like being the best guy around, so it’s understandable. He was 6’1.5” but his width was insane. Nobody messed with the guy.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 22924
How do you hate the gym bhai wtf gym are you going to? I love the gym also I started my blast bhai 60mg of dbol ed for 6 weeks and 1g of test for 18 weeks I feel so good rn
I should tbh still hate the gym people there irritate me

• Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Lazy mf

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
True, unfortunately most guys are toxic. I have one muscular friend who’s very chill. Actually, also another one, probably the biggest guy I’ve ever known. Great fighter too. While he had an ego, it was deserved. It’s kind of like being the best guy around, so it’s understandable. He was 6’1.5” but his width was insane. Nobody messed with the guy.
I dont like this gymcells with big egos because i now they cant fight muscles dont win you fights bhai still i will keep going

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass, Manletmachine and Michael Myers
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass, Akhi and Sprinkles
You are not Pakistani. You are a mulatto Tyrone mogger. I'm onto your scheme.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Everytime i go i see this midgets who think they are tough because they are big they walk like they are the shit wanna beat them all to destroy there ego or some nigga i barley now comes talk to me and interrupt my hole workout not to forget you need to wait like 10 minutes to use a machine everytime

I promised myself i would go to the gym from Monday to Friday so i will keep doing it

Manlet in gym are the biggest subhuman lol

GYM should be forbidden for ppl below 5ft10

I dont like this gymcells with big egos because i now they cant fight muscles dont win you fights bhai still i will keep going
Yeah I know, just having muscles doesn’t mean much. But the guy I meant had impressed a professional K1 fighter that he personally invited him to join his gym. Rémy Bojansky or something is the pro’s name.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Manlet in gym are the biggest subhuman lol

GYM should be forbidden for ppl below 5ft10

Stupid statement
Manlets have better leverage in most lifts than tallcels
Tallcels get injured way more often

Just get a homegym like me

You are not Pakistani. You are a mulatto Tyrone mogger. I'm onto your scheme.
Pakistanis can be black too. Not all of us are brown. See this guy. He’s also Pakistani. They’ve been living in Pakistan for centuries. They were brought as slaves by the Arabs but they weren’t enslaved by the local population.

Pakistanis can be black too. Not all of us are brown. See this guy. He’s also Pakistani. They’ve been living in Pakistan for centuries. They were brought as slaves by the Arabs but they weren’t enslaved by the local population.

View attachment 2666445
Can he run JBB game?

working out is a privilege , you incel fuck !

Yeah I know, just having muscles doesn’t mean much. But the guy I meant had impressed a professional K1 fighter that he personally invited him to join his gym. Rémy Bojansky or something is the pro’s name.
Tall gymaxx and can fight Mirrin thats the goal bhai

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Gym is subhuman central.
Manlets, nerds who were the last ones to be picked into football team in high school gym class, roidcels with small dicks, all kind of guys with complexes are in the gym.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

I know, because I see the same shit over here.

Can he run JBB game?
In the west? Of course, he has the right phenotype. Over there? No such thing. Skin lightening is a thing for there a reason.

BECAUSE IT'S UNNATURAL
Rate sv3rige aka goatis raw meat eater v0 le61tk3tkwpb1

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Tall gymaxx and can fight Mirrin thats the goal bhai
Yes and he scares everyone, white, black, brown — no one dares to mess with him.

“Tall tag”? Lol. I’m not tall.
you're tall for an ethnic. most of us, including me, are shorter than that, bhai. you're mogging even the average height in most western countries.

you're tall for an ethnic. most of us, including me, are shorter than that, bhai. you're mogging even the average height in most western countries.
Not really, I’m actually in-between. At my local Pakistani mosque, there are around 5 or 6 guys who are 6’3” or taller. There’s also taller guys than that in Pakistan. There’s a cricket player who’s 6’6” and he’s not the tallest… that would be the cricket player who’s 7’1”.

• Woah
Reactions: Corleone
chad loves the gym

seems like a skill issue

In the west? Of course, he has the right phenotype. Over there? No such thing. Skin lightening is a thing for there a reason.
Why don't you run JBB game

Its super boring but if you want muscle you gotta go