I hate having nigger hair

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Posts
15,021
Reputation
23,137
It's retarded and it just accentuates my subhuman forehead.
 
Women love a confident black man with curly hair
 
get braids/dreads, black guys mog with those hairstyles
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
get braids/dreads, black guys mog with those hairstyles
The problem is that it takes so fucking long to grow your hair and get actual good looking dreads. I need like another year at least until I can have ok looking dreads.
 
The problem is that it takes so fucking long to grow your hair and get actual good looking dreads. I need like another year at least until I can have ok looking dreads.
Then just trust the process, it'll take a while but will be 100% worth it. Medium-long hair mogs on all races
 
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron

Similar threads

BatemanNigga
Replies
31
Views
179
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
21
FiendFiend
FiendFiend
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
3
Views
23
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
johnxz
Replies
12
Views
36
StoicAscension
StoicAscension
Littlepickel2
  • Poll
Replies
14
Views
46
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top