I hate how I grew up sheltered and bullied as a kid. This caused me to be extremely high inhib.

Is it over for me?

• Total voters
Bro the tinder experiment doesn’t mean shit, tinder is marketing if you are atleast htn facially. Now you choose your theme, the dark triad guy or the high trust prettyboy.
High trust has more appeal for the majority of foids, so I bet that if you make a tinder profile with quality photos, doing some activities, looking happy/smiling, fashion maxed you’ll do better than those guys you already mentioned.
For example if that gonzales guy had dark triad photos, cuz this theme suits his face(more masculine) with some jewelry, tattoos, doing some thug activities, like a sport, put in a motorcycle, some concert’s photos or whatever thugs do his matches will skyrocket.
Doesn’t matter if the Gonzales guy mogs the danish one facially, the danish one choose to show his most attractive features in a high trust way cuz that theme suits him the best so he had way better results.
Take some random photos from Chico for example, make a tinder profile and you will see that you still won’t have the same success, but if u choose the right photos of chico and build a theme around it where you emphasize his pretty boy appeal + doing some NT activities you’ll have completely different results.
Foids don’t judge only by face on those apps, don’t get me wrong they swipe left to the majority of man lower than chadlite but when they are on that territory now they become picky and want more than a pretty face since they have infinite options

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
alot of people bullied me in school and hugh-laughton scott was one of them, he was way shorter back then too, in like year 12 (age 16-17) he grew like a foot taller

i used to take the bus to school with him everyday, 100% true

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, lilhorizontal32 and Xangsane
Bro the tinder experiment doesn’t mean shit, tinder is marketing if you are atleast htn facially. Now you choose your theme, the dark triad guy or the high trust prettyboy.
High trust has more appeal for the majority of foids, so I bet that if you make a tinder profile with quality photos, doing some activities, looking happy/smiling, fashion maxed you’ll do better than those guys you already mentioned.
For example if that gonzales guy had dark triad photos, cuz this theme suits his face(more masculine) with some jewelry, tattoos, doing some thug activities, like a sport, put in a motorcycle, some concert’s photos or whatever thugs do his matches will skyrocket.
Doesn’t matter if the Gonzales guy mogs the danish one facially, the danish one choose to show his most attractive features in a high trust way cuz that theme suits him the best so he had way better results.
Take some random photos from Chico for example, make a tinder profile and you will see that you still won’t have the same success, but if u choose the right photos of chico and build a theme around it where you emphasize his pretty boy appeal + doing some NT activities you’ll have completely different results.
Foids don’t judge only by face on those apps, don’t get me wrong they swipe left to the majority of man lower than chadlite but when they are on that territory now they become picky and want more than a pretty face since they have infinite options
I did this and got 84 likes within 24 hours, mostly curryfoids for some reason.
Also, I'm starting to feel sorry for dark triad/masc-looking guys who might get far less matches than high trust prettyboys these days, especially the LTR-minded ones who genuinely want to feel love for a woman; foids seem to think a smile, a white prettyboy face with good fashion = "omg he's so cute I want him to take me on dates and show him off to my parents" guys like that danish guy look so smug and condescending they're most likely shitty people inside. a lot of foids also discount dark triad/masc-looking guys these days because they think muh "he won't commit" but he may actually be a softie on the inside that would treat a foid just right. Can't foids analyze conversations and facial expressions of guys more, and not just their pheno and freaking clothes? I don't understand their logic at all when it comes to selecting guys for LTRs over sex. The masc jock mogger might just be the one for them that would treat them right because he may have a shining personality and is sweet towards the foid, and not the pseudo-HQNP chadlite prettyboy that's arrogant and would easily leave the girl for another because he has options.

alot of people bullied me in school and hugh-laughton scott was one of them, he was way shorter back then too, in like year 12 (age 16-17) he grew like a foot taller

Check your DMs.

He also looks like a condescending narcy fuck.

ur chill and all bro but yea i just get extreme urge to bully you. you give bully victim vibes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and Xangsane
How do I give off bully-victim vibes?
its good that you can brush things off as a joke, though

you just do i cant explain it. you just say very naiive stuff that doesnt really require an answer or just doesnt need to be said

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345, lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 18301 and 1 other person
He also looks like a condescending narcy fuck.
He wasn't always complete narcy but he did defo think he was better than me and would brag about his becky slut slays to make me feel bad.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
He wasn't always complete narcy but he did defo think he was better than me and would brag about his becky slut slays to make me feel bad.
What's his body count like?

I did this and got 84 likes within 24 hours, mostly curryfoids for some reason.
Also, I'm starting to feel sorry for dark triad/masc-looking guys who might get far less matches than high trust prettyboys these days, especially the LTR-minded ones who genuinely want to feel love for a woman; foids seem to think a smile, a white prettyboy face with good fashion = "omg he's so cute I want him to take me on dates and show him off to my parents" guys like that danish guy look so smug and condescending they're most likely shitty people inside. a lot of foids also discount dark triad/masc-looking guys these days because they think muh "he won't commit" but he may actually be a softie on the inside that would treat a foid just right. Can't foids analyze conversations and facial expressions of guys more, and not just their pheno and freaking clothes? I don't understand their logic at all when it comes to selecting guys for LTRs over sex. The masc jock mogger might just be the one for them that would treat them right because he may have a shining personality and is sweet towards the foid, and not the pseudo-HQNP chadlite prettyboy that's arrogant and would easily leave the girl for another because he has options.
You didn’t do it properly than, maybe you choose the wrong photos and you didn’t use boost/that platinum shit
That’s how the game works when it comes to online dating, you gotta adapt if u wanna play the game and you don’t wanna be stuck at level 1, most of the foids that use dating apps aren’t even worth for a ltr, so since you are looking for that and you don’t wanna be a slayer just expand your social circle and try to meet women irl

• +1
its good that you can brush things off as a joke, though

you just do i cant explain it. you just say very naiive stuff that doesnt really require an answer or just doesnt need to be said
I guess this could be explained by my post-rep ratio.

What's his body count like?
idk not really much more than most extraverted normies but in England if you had a solid social circle from a young age you would have a few notches under your belt

• +1
You didn’t do it properly than, maybe you choose the wrong photos and you didn’t use boost/that platinum shit
That’s how the game works when it comes to online dating, you gotta adapt if u wanna play the game and you don’t wanna be stuck at level 1, most of the foids that use dating apps aren’t even worth for a ltr, so since you are looking for that and you don’t wanna be a slayer just expand your social circle and try to meet women irl
Absolutely NO woman on dating apps are LTR material anyway, so that's why I nuked all my apps and decided to focus on expanding my social circle, even with middle-aged people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
idk not really much more than most extraverted normies but in England if you had a solid social circle from a young age you would have a few notches under your belt
Is a laycount of 1 at age 24 bad for a chadlite?

You need to stop being a bitch.

high inhib is a nice way of saying your stuck in the past and can't get out your head.

Low inhib just exist

• JFL
Foids cream themselves over high trust prettyboy chadlites on dating apps, like the Hugh Laughton-Scott guy and the danish guy wiping out cities like crazy. They think "aww he's so cute I want to take him home he'd definitely commit" which is why they fucking swipe on these guys that would pump and dump them anyway.

Despite being rated a high trust prettyboy chadlite on here and having the same pheno as these slayers, I guess my sheltered Islamic upbringing and the fact I was bullied during my time in school (I was a fatcel autistcel then) caused me to be extremely high inhib and non-NT in my approach to dating. I think if only I didn't grow up with Islam, thus affecting my personal beliefs on life and relationships, I'd just be a slayer like these lads out there. I wouldn't be idealising sex and relationships the way I do right now if I wasn't raised this way but it's too late now. I've been conditioned to think this way since I was a teen and in early adulthood (I'm 24 now) it's embedded in my system. I grew up developing these moral values relating to sex, relationships, and love and they're so strong I can't let go of them.

People would think something is wrong with me because I'm a high trust prettyboy chadlite, which is the group of guys most lusted after women in 2022 as proven in Tinder experiments here.

I'm not a condescending, arrogant slayer like that Danish guy, and I don't think I ever will be, simply because he grew up in a totally Westernised manner without ethnic/religious values affecting his way of thinking, and is NT. The fucking smile on his face definitely is an arrogant smile who likes to brag and boast about his achievements despite not having much in life.

I feel like I'm missing out on the western way of life and dating thanks to all of the above, but honestly, this lifestyle is degenerate and you'd feel empty after a while after mindless slaying anyway. Plus at least I don't have STDs to worry about.
Read genealogy of morality by Nietzsche and you’ll stop caring

I'm happy with a lay count of 1 at age 24 but some people would view that as giga autistic for a chadlite.
Hey man I only have 3 and nobody believes me when I tell them they think I’d have at least 8 XD NTpill is super legit

• Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus
I mean your good looking enough where Nt doesn't matter.

Why did you change your posting style so much

• JFL