I hate how people go to wild conclusions whenever you make a thread when you clearly pointed out the differeniation you wish to make

dhusc

dhusc

Fuchsia
Joined
Oct 16, 2025
Posts
14,966
Reputation
22,402
title.
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tansel, Joeseminate and Nerogen
ITS funny to rage Bait ppl like that
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc and Joeseminate
you had a osama bin laden avi back in the day?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: dhusc and Joeseminate
I mean he wasnt really a good user tho. Most of the response he got from his posts were people calling him a fag. Nigga didnt even know what finasteride was.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc and tansel
I mean he wasnt really a good user tho. Most of the response he got from his posts were people calling him a fag. Nigga didnt even know what finasteride was.
his threads generated mass engagement like alot of the old known users that are now gone despite the responses which you don't see now at all

I mean look at him it's clear he wasn't bout the whole looksmaxxing thing in general
 
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate
his threads generated mass engagement like alot of the old known users that are now gone despite the responses which you don't see now at all

I mean look at him it's clear he wasn't bout the whole looksmaxxing thing in general
I think the forum is dead rn cause most people who actually looksmax dont come here anymore. Mostly shitposters (including myself)
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
23
Views
55
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
_Jason_
Replies
7
Views
61
_Jason_
_Jason_
ANON
Replies
14
Views
57
ANON
ANON
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
8
Views
44
Blondepawg'sDildo
Blondepawg'sDildo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top