I Hate Looking at myself

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
When I used the "True Face" app today at work which shows your face how another person would see it (so reverse of mirror) I'm disgusted. My fucking crooked nose looks 80% more crooked, and the nose looks like it covers my face (yes lens distortion but it's still big irl). Today I got so motivated to work 10x harder to save for rhino/septoplasty.

When I used the "True Face" app today at work which shows your face how another person would see it (so reverse of mirror) I'm disgusted. My fucking crooked nose looks 80% more crooked, and the nose looks like it covers my face (yes lens distortion but it's still big irl). Today I got so motivated to work 10x harder to save for rhino/septoplasty.
Git day denarius bro

Same, I have an old iPhone, and the camera is not mirrored, so every time I take a picture with it I look deformed. That's why I always use Snapchat. I don't think people see you as you are in a non-mirrored picture, because girls still call me cute.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Mirrors and cameras are the enemy.

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Yeah I feel immense emotional pain and turmoil when seeing myself. Ban cameras.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
When I used the "True Face" app today at work which shows your face how another person would see it (so reverse of mirror) I'm disgusted. My fucking crooked nose looks 80% more crooked, and the nose looks like it covers my face (yes lens distortion but it's still big irl). Today I got so motivated to work 10x harder to save for rhino/septoplast
dont put the camera too close else your nose will look bigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
don't look that bad isnt good enough, I want to be gl but I'm stuck at average

Average is enough irl tbh. Not tinder but irl you will be ok, but it’s obviously hard as fuck going up to girls

I wanna rip off my skin and demolish my bones when I see myself

Average is enough irl tbh. Not tinder but irl you will be ok, but it’s obviously hard as fuck going up to girls
Average isnt enough for goodlooking girls though :/

I look great on a mirror
Same, but I don't understand why though. If it's just in reverse, the asymmetries should still look bad, but in a mirror I legit can't even see a deviated septum. In "True Face" it looks like it's deviated 45 degrees and seriously deformed.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Same, but I don't understand why though. If it's just in reverse, the asymmetries should still look bad, but in a mirror I legit can't even see a deviated septum. In "True Face" it looks like it's deviated 45 degrees and seriously deformed.

I think it's because you see your mirror self more often which make you more familiar with the face.

im too high inhib to use that app

im too high inhib to use that app
You will see yourself as others see you, I think. Cuz its like you're looking at a new unfamiliar face.

Phone cameras aren't an accurate representation of what you look like. They give you an idea but aren't the most accurate. Anyway, the reverse of the mirror is a placebo effect as you're used to seeing your mirrored image, and flipping the image just looks odd to your brain

I also hate looking at myself in my phone camera as it doesn't capture light in the same way humans perceive it, some areas are darker than they really are etc. I sometimes end up getting depressed over how much I hate my camera image, due to a combination of lens distortion making my nose bigger and light, but then I look at myself in the mirror and think "hey, it's not that bad". But then on some days I just get depressed when seeing my face regardless whether it is in the camera or the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Phone cameras aren't an accurate representation of what you look like. They give you an idea but aren't the most accurate. Anyway, the reverse of the mirror is a placebo effect as you're used to seeing your mirrored image, and flipping the image just looks odd to your brain

I also hate looking at myself in my phone camera as it doesn't capture light in the same way humans perceive it, some areas are darker than they really are etc. I sometimes end up getting depressed over how much I hate my camera image, due to a combination of lens distortion making my nose bigger and light, but then I look at myself in the mirror and think "hey, it's not that bad". But then on some days I just get depressed when seeing my face regardless whether it is in the camera or the mirror.
Yeah exactly man. I understand that I see it worse than it is because its a reverse of what I'm used to. What's frustrating is that it causes confusion cuz I'm not sure if I really look that bad, based on ratings I've got from others on here, I'm around 4PSL, but when I look at the phone camera I look 1PSL trash tier, which can't be the case cuz I've even had an average girl make out with me and go out in public with me. That doesn't happen to trash tier guys.

Anyhow, I just confirmed how important it is for me to get a rhino from a surgeon with good track record. Even if estimated cost is $15,000 I'm doing it and taking out a loan, it's an investment for the future bitches.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Yeah exactly man. I understand that I see it worse than it is because its a reverse of what I'm used to. What's frustrating is that it causes confusion cuz I'm not sure if I really look that bad, based on ratings I've got from others on here, I'm around 4PSL, but when I look at the phone camera I look 1PSL trash tier, which can't be the case cuz I've even had an average girl make out with me and go out in public with me. That doesn't happen to trash tier guys.

Anyhow, I just confirmed how important it is for me to get a rhino from a surgeon with good track record. Even if estimated cost is $15,000 I'm doing it and taking out a loan, it's an investment for the future bitches.

I get what you mean. My nose is extremely fucked and crooked but in the mirror it doesn't even look bent at all. Reverse it, and oh lord it is potent suifuel

I get what you mean. My nose is extremely fucked and crooked but in the mirror it doesn't even look bent at all. Reverse it, and oh lord it is potent suifuel
Tbh if you have a clear asymmetry like that it's the first thing you should fix, before anything else. You planning on getting a rhino?

Tbh if you have a clear asymmetry like that it's the first thing you should fix, before anything else. You planning on getting a rhino?

Yeah, Hopefully in a few years time I will have saved enough money. I need to wagemaxx hard though

My face morphs and changes. I can tell my cheeks became more hollow from mewing which is good, but I just don't know anymore. I'll continue mewing hard, in a safe way of course, but I don't know if I'm painfully average or somewhat attractive. It's enigmatic.

I always get tripped up when using the camera because when it's close my face looks taller, but further away it looks wider. It also makes it appear asymmetric if I point it from a certain angle, it's weird.

I always get tripped up when using the camera because when it's close my face looks taller, but further away it looks wider. It also makes it appear asymmetric if I point it from a certain angle, it's weird.
Yeah the mirror or further away is the most accurate.

I look attractive in the mirror but when I take a selfie I look like a subhuman.
What sorcery is this?

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Murican

#metoo

I’m gonna rope soon

you don't need an app to see your real face. just ask your mother to take a picture of you from 2 meters. selfies increase your nose size and hide prominent ears. at the mirror you always look directly into your eyes so you cant see youself at different angles.