i hate love

johnxz

johnxz

6'1 khhv volcel
Joined
Jul 6, 2025
Posts
177
Reputation
180
its genuinely all around me, even like a dudes who i thought was gay and an autistic kid in my year got gfs, my standards are too high for who i am so i might just be destined to be alone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Androgynous, andrey5344 and Panchitosbroncs
Take the L
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: johnxz
its genuinely all around me, even like a dudes who i thought was gay and an autistic kid in my year got gfs, my standards are too high for who i am so i might just be destined to be alone
My standards are basically 0, but I still get no bitches
It's all in the face and height
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: johnxz
its genuinely all around me, even like a dudes who i thought was gay and an autistic kid in my year got gfs, my standards are too high for who i am so i might just be destined to be alone
Just lower your standards; everyone makes it seem like it's so difficult. Bite your tongue and go out with an ugly girl so you can learn to love them for more than just how they look.
 
Just lower your standards; everyone makes it seem like it's so difficult. Bite your tongue and go out with an ugly girl so you can learn to love them for more than just how they look.
yeah but im not trying to get into a relationship lmao, i would only ever actively get into one with a girl i like
 
I love hate
 
  • +1
Reactions: johnxz
its genuinely all around me, even like a dudes who i thought was gay and an autistic kid in my year got gfs, my standards are too high for who i am so i might just be destined to be alone
Go for the uglier girls bro the experience is worth it
 
I don’t like love bc it makes me feel trapped
 
yeah but im not trying to get into a relationship lmao, i would only ever actively get into one with a girl i like
Makes sense, but even though this is a "looksmaxxing forum", looks in general do not matter as much as people make it seem. (in high school) Social abilities are way, way more important. Take me as an example: I am currently MLTN-HLTN, and I have sex all the time. If my girlfriend and I break up, I'll get a new one in less than a month. Even when I was an LLTN, I was still able to pull HLTB's because of how I handled social situations. And obviously you are going to mention "not being born with it"; in kindergarten, I stripped naked on a school bus because I didn't know what was socially acceptable yet. I spent every year after that studying how to be a "normal person," and it worked out. Not everything is an innate ability. It takes work. The only excuse is if you are extremely ND, not slightly. Just focus on the little things that people do instead of just floating through your life.
 

Similar threads

kbj
Replies
8
Views
38
kbj
kbj
Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
19
FiendFiend
FiendFiend
Littlepickel2
  • Poll
Replies
14
Views
40
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
boneridden
Replies
3
Views
29
boneridden
boneridden
S
Replies
2
Views
29
RoidKid
RoidKid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top