I hate mensa

I

invol.uncelibate

Iron
Joined
Jun 19, 2023
Posts
120
Reputation
69
Any high iq society is narcissistic I want to bomb a mensa conference. I'm conflicted because I hate average iq and low iq people. High iq people that aren't obsessed w themselves are great.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
At what point is a dick considered huge/massive?
Could a dick be 6.5 in length but 6.5 in girth and be considered bigger than 7 in Iength and 5 in girth
Well, it also depends on how big or small the girl is. If your dick is about the size of her forearm, then that's a huge dick for her and she will be impressed.
1571278_4_o.jpg
tumblr_mvyt9qd00x1s4j9l4o1_400.jpg
211667047babd2b6eff48ca041c67a45.9.jpg
 
1688146806593


1688147021853
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23804

Similar threads

PrettyJoe
Replies
3
Views
35
lacobus
lacobus
daveovho
Replies
5
Views
52
Xx_foidhunter_xX
Xx_foidhunter_xX
azzymaxin
Replies
6
Views
52
lacobus
lacobus
K
Replies
5
Views
71
ktostam23
K
griffagella
Replies
21
Views
65
Xx_foidhunter_xX
Xx_foidhunter_xX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top